TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom walked in on me nailing my daughters mom from the back. To this day we have never mentioned that again. :lol:

You really down with bringing chicks back to the crib like that though, with the parents and all? I can't do it :lol:
my good friends(who are brothers) always did this. Their parents actually prefer they get down inside their home, rather than some random place. Their parents never cared as long as I remembered. And I've known these guys for more than 10 years now.

I still live at home and I share a room with my brother. I don't know if my parents would be OK with me bringing back random girls who are not my GF. Besides I have a 12 year old sister and I don't want to set a bad example for her.

You really down with bringing chicks back to the crib like that though, with the parents and all? I can't do it :lol:
my good friends(who are brothers) always did this. Their parents actually prefer they get down inside their home, rather than some random place. Their parents never cared as long as I remembered. And I've known these guys for more than 10 years now.

I still live at home and I share a room with my brother. I don't know if my parents would be OK with me bringing back random girls who are not my GF. Besides I have a 12 year old sister and I don't want to set a bad example for her.

Yeah that's not a good look. If it's getting serious, that's all good and well but no random Tinder thots coming back to the crib lol.

Oh ok. Yeah whatever then. Sounds like things are going good anyways. Just get hammered with her enough times and it's bound to happen. :lol:

She sounds legit good luck mane!
Thanks fam :pimp: hope everything is going well for you in the twin cities.

I've never done it. Would only do it if it was someone I cared about (haven't really cared about a chick who felt the same way about me in years so yeah :lol: ) Any random chicks or meaningless smashes I'd rather do on the road somewhere else.

I could build up to that Netflix and chill vibe eventually though. If it matters she's 22 (turns 23 in January) and I'm turning 26 in two weeks. She's got a good head on her shoulders, a legit job. Her friends are promiscuous but she's the complete opposite :lol:

Real talk dude if you like her, and from the history of your outings, you haven't taken her out on traditional date and she seems like she would like it.
I would say pick a place. NOT TGIFRIDAYS OR RUBY TUESDAY pick a non chain restaurant, it doesn't have to be fancy but just somewhere yall can chill eat and enjoy the atmosphere

nice night stroll. sit down somewhere.

Underrated date:
Find an exploratorium in your city or rent a telescope.
Find the highest peak or "safe" after dark park and look up at the stars.
Gives you a chance to just talk about life and see where her head is...
Also it's holiday season:
Pumpkin Patch or Hay Ride..
Thank me later[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I could build up to that Netflix and chill vibe eventually though. If it matters she's 22 (turns 23 in January) and I'm turning 26 in two weeks. She's got a good head on her shoulders, a legit job. Her friends are promiscuous but she's the complete opposite :lol:

Real talk dude if you like her, and from the history of your outings, you haven't taken her out on traditional date and she seems like she would like it.
I would say pick a place. NOT TGIFRIDAYS OR RUBY TUESDAY pick a non chain restaurant, it doesn't have to be fancy but just somewhere yall can chill eat and enjoy the atmosphere

nice night stroll. sit down somewhere.
So you're thinking a legit dinner? Not a bad idea. There's some good spots in Long Island City and are near a pier that I could take her to afterward. Stare out at the ocean and talk or whatever.

Underrated date:
Find an exploratorium in your city or rent a telescope.
Find the highest peak or "safe" after dark park and look up at the stars.
Gives you a chance to just talk about life and see where her head is...
I'd have to go to upstate NY to do this probably :lol: it's a good idea though.

Last edited:
My dude you live in NY[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I bet there are tons of low cost things to do..
Also try art dates..
One of my most memorable dates was doing this pottery class with my girl(wife).
It was a random idea I saw on Groupon.
Try something like drawing or creating.
It gives you a chance to have witty banter with her..
Think outside the box.
Pro-Tip:
The more obscure or random the date helps GTD..
A woman likes the "idea" of you being spontaneous and adventurous. That's the number one thing a lot of relationships/friendships fall victim to. A routine or same song in dance could put you in a category, especially in the beginning of courting women. Being the dude that doesn't show all his cards plus plans interesting dates...
Lay Up-#FutureHendrix
I also envie cooler climate states.
I edited my last post but Pumpkin Patches, Hay Rides, Bon Fires(west coast what it do)
You guys are sitting on gold mines outchea[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Living in a state with consistent heat until after hours, ruins a lot of ideas.
Think outside that box brethren and take advantage of your cities[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man NY is expensive.
The only low cost date I can think of off the top is hitting up a museum round here. That's dope too tho

So y'all never smashed before you got your own crib? :nerd: Netflix and chill when moms go to sleep, smash, cuddle, make sure she out early in the AM because you got to go to work :lol:

Even when I got my first apartment sometimes I still was bring chicks to my parents house because I didn't want them to know where I live just in case they were crazy

Man NY is expensive.
The only low cost date I can think of off the top is hitting up a museum round here. That's dope too tho
I feel you but I lived in SF/Bay Area(probably not as expensive but on par though) and I found different activities and date ideas without breaking the bank.
But now groupon and all these other apps are clutch and just a little creativity can go along way. Now if these are just"Hulu/Netflix & Chill" types of situation, then by all means disregard everything I've posted[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But if you are feeling these young ladies and their personalities reflect such, the more creative=ease of smash..
A woman knows if she is going to let you hit or not and a lot of dudes shoot themselves in the foot by over talking or trying to ball out.
So that puts you in the simp/friend/provider category while she still outchea throwing the P at the dude that brings excitement and adventure.
It's a fine line but getting creative makes you stand out.

Last edited:
I'm extra late I meant to post this a hour or two hours ago but mac Miller had a concert at bowery ballroom tonight. I would have took her their for a date JohnnyRedStorm

anything near water is an A++ plan.

Water is calming and for tranquility. opens people up..

That's cool for the summer and all but it's a wrap for that in NYC. Can't even hit up the promenade no more. Chilly af
This chick gets cold easily too but I keep a nice looking hoody in my car for her so that should be fine.

My dude you live in NY[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I bet there are tons of low cost things to do..
Also try art dates..
One of my most memorable dates was doing this pottery class with my girl(wife).
It was a random idea I saw on Groupon.
Try something like drawing or creating.
It gives you a chance to have witty banter with her..
Think outside the box.
Pro-Tip:
The more obscure or random the date helps GTD..
A woman likes the "idea" of you being spontaneous and adventurous. That's the number one thing a lot of relationships/friendships fall victim to. A routine or same song in dance could put you in a category, especially in the beginning of courting women. Being the dude that doesn't show all his cards plus plans interesting dates...
Lay Up-#FutureHendrix
I also envie cooler climate states.
I edited my last post but Pumpkin Patches, Hay Rides, Bon Fires(west coast what it do)
You guys are sitting on gold mines outchea[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Living in a state with consistent heat until after hours, ruins a lot of ideas.
Think outside that box brethren and take advantage of your cities[emoji]128516[/emoji]
word I'm gonna mix some of that stuff in as things progress. I saw a groupon for a byob painting class which would be dope. Plus there's a cooking class I wanna take her to as well since we joke about her not knowing how to cook. Just wanna build up to that stuff first though.

Already got this next date planned out. Gonna take her out to eat and two blocks away is a park on the water w a dope view of the city.

I'm not sure where you are in the city, but hit her with the rooftop picnic. Find a random apartment building that you can access the roof (most of them you can) and pop a bottle, watch the sunset fam. :smokin
I've done this before and trust me it works. :evil:

I'm not sure where you are in the city, but hit her with the rooftop picnic. Find a random apartment building that you can access the roof (most of them you can) and pop a bottle, watch the sunset fam. :smokin
I'm a queens cat but that sounds dope

Watching the sunrise > sunset

Belee dat

Man I missed so many opportunities getting inside my head like this only to find out later they didn't even care, just be respectful.

This chick gets cold easily too but I keep a nice looking hoody in my car for her so that should be fine.
word I'm gonna mix some of that stuff in as things progress. I saw a groupon for a byob painting class which would be dope. Plus there's a cooking class I wanna take her to as well since we joke about her not knowing how to cook. Just wanna build up to that stuff first though.

Already got this next date planned out. Gonna take her out to eat and two blocks away is a park on the water w a dope view of the city.

Gantry Plaza State Park...?
That place is magic. I swear. Seals the deal every damn time. Lol

Gantry Plaza State Park...?
That place is magic. I swear. Seals the deal every damn time. Lol
:lol: either there or the portion down by the pepsi sign.

took a chick out for brunch this past weekend and my ex and her friends ended up being seated at the table next to us (we were already seated by the time they got there) and her friends asked me to take a picture of them when the chick i was with went to the bathroom. all her friends were cool but she wouldnt look at me lol. so she calls me afterwards going off about me being in her city at a place we went to when i dont even live in that city and dont come back, and how my chick is ugly blah blah. she dumped me 3 weeks ago, so this kinda felt good even though i had no idea id see her there :smokin

Walk the high line with her.
Definitely forgot about the high line. But that's just another version of walking in the park :lol:

Other than that and museums, there really isn't any cheap date options in NYC. Unless I haven't explored some options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom