TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can smash girls in whatever fam. The mind is what decides of you'll smash.
There's homeless dudes outchea getting non-homeless yambs fam.
You can def smash.
Brah you tripping with that homeless statement

+ personally women always rather go back to their spot/dorm forreal, rarely do i have to bring something back to my crib

Last edited:
:lol: my pops is hella uptight for no reason. We never shared common interests, hobbies etc. One of those strict dads :smh:

Y'all ****** better get hip to quick stays. When I stayed at home it was just me and my pops so we both had freaks coming in and out like revolving doors. We even smashed a mother daughter combo... Smh the glory days.

Me and my pops got everything in common except smoking. Ironically he's the weed head and not me. I told son the first time I smoked weed when I was 14 he was heated, like ain't talk to me for days. I'm like ***** I thought it was cool u do it everyday. But nah that ain't my thing but other then that we like homies for real.

I met this girl in my liberal studies class last semester, and we've been cool ever since.  She had a boyfriend when we first met, so I kept it cordial, and we became pretty close.  She's still dating the same guy, but now it's a long distance relationship, and she misses the security.  She recently told me she has been lusting after me for a while now, but she's done her best to keep her feelings suppressed.  Fast forward to today, and we've been messing around for about a week, and she says she knows that it's wrong, but it just feels right.  

This may end badly, but oh well.

Last edited:
it started raining in NY smh supposed to go out with her tonight and the plan was to walk down to the water and skyline view afterward. i'll pack an umbrella but damn.

it started raining in NY smh supposed to go out with her tonight and the plan was to walk down to the water and skyline view afterward. i'll pack an umbrella but damn.

I feel your pain. I was supposed to hit up a rooftop bar. Maybe we'll just hit up a coffee shop and grab dessert instead. Not really in the mood to drink too much tonight anyway.

Y'all ****** better get hip to quick stays. When I stayed at home it was just me and my pops so we both had freaks coming in and out like revolving doors. We even smashed a mother daughter combo... Smh the glory days.

this kind of reminds me of when i was with my homeboy in high school and his brother brought this fat white chick over. they smoked her out and when took her down to the basement to train her

his pops came home right as **** was about to pop off and said "i'm let y'all youngins go first because after i hit she's gonna numb for a week"

:rofl:

Last edited:

this kind of reminds me of when i was with my homeboy in high school and his brother brought this fat white chick over. they smoked her out and when took her down to the basement to train her

his pops came home right as **** was about to pop off and said "i'm let y'all youngins go first because after i hit she's gonna numb for a week"

:wow:

:rofl: :rofl:

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Bro it's almost haunted house season. Or maybe it is already, those are always a hilarious date. Something funny about watching your girl, date or whatever tweak for 15 minutes straight never gets old. :lol:

I feel like you're not able to smash girls until you have your own pad...I still live with parents and my last smash was last month from a club chick in my car...other than that my last 3 smashes have been in my car lol

If I only had a pad, smashing would increase by 800 percent lol

Multiple ways around it
1)Smash at her place
2)Smash in the car
3)Smash while the parents are gone
4)Get a hotel room

I did all of the above while living at home my first year after med school. Wasnt ideal but made it work

View media item 1730235

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Bro it's almost haunted house season. Or maybe it is already, those are always a hilarious date. Something funny about watching your girl, date or whatever tweak for 15 minutes straight never gets old. :lol:
Might have to do this but I always worried about me bugging out and hitting one of the workers trying to scare me :lol:

Took her out, food was good, weather held up, went down to the water hung out for a few minutes, made out a little before it started raining. Drove back to her crib and messed around in my car for an hour. All in all a success. Haven't smashed yet but that'll happen soon.

Son said pops warned them boys [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My pops wasn't that cool. When I was 14 he walked in on me getting top and did the granpa Simpson gif. **** was hilarious and we never spoke on it

I feel like you're not able to smash girls until you have your own pad...I still live with parents and my last smash was last month from a club chick in my car...other than that my last 3 smashes have been in my car lol

If I only had a pad, smashing would increase by 800 percent lol
I feel u fam. I smashed a chick against a tree a month ago cuz we had nowhere to go

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] son literally opened the door and closed it right back and left. Called me and asked was it safe to come back then we never talked about that ****.

Anyone here ever convince a girl to wear less makeup? I don't mean on the DCAllAmerican "I hate all women who wear makeup" tip, but damn, this one girl that's feeling me wears way too @!@#@$ much of that @!@# to the point it's disgusting. I mean, she's naturally a brown skin Filipina, but her makeup makes her face ghostly white and creates a huge contrast between her face and her neck :lol: On one hand, part of me wants to smash/take her out because the body is on point, personality is cool as hell, and she actually looks decent without makeup (I've seen her in her natural state right out of the shower when she and my friends were sharing a hotel room in Vegas) But damn, she's in clownface 99.9% of the time. I can't take her out anywhere in public without feeling embarrassed or smash while looking at her face :lol:

I don't know how to go about this without sounding like an @$# hole, cause she is extremely proud of her makeup for some reason. I'm craving that body too much tho :lol:

Last edited:
I simply say when you with me don't wear make up, I'm more attracted to you without it.

Either she respects it or she doesn't

If she doesn't strictly netflix and chill :lol:

Damn lmao. I'm thankful everyday my girl don't wear make up, I know what u mean with that face/neck thing cuz when I see it out I smh.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] son literally opened the door and closed it right back and left. Called me and asked was it safe to come back then we never talked about that ****.

u split a studio with ur pops? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom