TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So y'all never smashed before you got your own crib?
nerd.gif
Netflix and chill when moms go to sleep, smash, cuddle, make sure she out early in the AM because you got to go to work
laugh.gif

Even when I got my first apartment sometimes I still was bring chicks to my parents house because I didn't want them to know where I live just in case they were crazy
So you put your parents in danger instead? 

mean.gif

nerd.gif
Netflix and chill when moms go to sleep, smash, cuddle, make sure she out early in the AM because you got to go to work
laugh.gif

Even when I got my first apartment sometimes I still was bring chicks to my parents house because I didn't want them to know where I live just in case they were crazy
Yo where is the logic in this? You're a scumbag

took a chick out for brunch this past weekend and my ex and her friends ended up being seated at the table next to us (we were already seated by the time they got there) and her friends asked me to take a picture of them when the chick i was with went to the bathroom. all her friends were cool but she wouldnt look at me lol. so she calls me afterwards going off about me being in her city at a place we went to when i dont even live in that city and dont come back, and how my chick is ugly blah blah. she dumped me 3 weeks ago, so this kinda felt good even though i had no idea id see her there :smokin

lmao she told you not to come back to the city after dumping you? People are crazy bro

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

So y'all never smashed before you got your own crib? :nerd: Netflix and chill when moms go to sleep, smash, cuddle, make sure she out early in the AM because you got to go to work :lol:

:smh:

:rofl:

If a girl know u live with your parents she won't try half the crazy **** she would try if it were your place. She could buss your windows out or damage your property but won't touch your parents crib. Do random pop ups knocking on the door at 4am but ain't doing that to moms n pops. I've seen that **** happen, once my boy got his own spot his bm wrote on his door, random pop ups, screaming outside n ****.

:smh:

You so dramatic, what danger? All I'm saying is I don't like random pop ups so I would let them pop up at my parents crib and get no answer.

[quote name="Johnny cakes" url="/t/578960/tay-its-a-man-thing-gina/19830#post_24229469]
Yo where is the logic in this? You're a scumbag
[/quote]

Damn, you sure did hurt my feelings :lol:

If a girl know u live with your parents she won't try half the crazy **** she would try if it were your place. She could buss your windows out or damage your property but won't touch your parents crib. Do random pop ups knocking on the door at 4am but ain't doing that to moms n pops. I've seen that **** happen, once my boy got his own spot his bm wrote on his door, random pop ups, screaming outside n ****.

Yeah basically this

But let them tell it though, I risked my mom getting murdered :lol:

it's 2015 though... you just never but you should be more worried about women trashing you on social media than anything physical

lazy generation i tell you

it's 2015 though... you just never but you should be more worried about women trashing you on social media than anything physical

lazy generation i tell you

Ain't nobody paying attention to those drama queen types that trash dudes on social media.

You tripping...If there is some chick outside yelling at my mom's crib my mom is gonna get loud with her too, and then she is going to try to scrap with moms...A crazy chick is a crazy chick, you think if she see's my mom she is going to turn down and say, "Oh sorry ma'm, have a goodnight"..

lol my mom got a gun and a bat right next to the door. I dare a chick to pull that baby dee stuff over here

all I meant was I didn't want chicks randomly showing up at my house .. :lol:
But you want them to show up to where your parents rest their head. :rofl: You a cold dude.
you never brought a girl to your parents house? I'm going to let my son do the same "if you not serious about her just bring her here I work overnight. Your mom would be disappointed if that young lady messes up your brand new carpet that she just gave you as a gift"

:lol:

you never brought a girl to your parents house? I'm going to let my son do the same "if you not serious about her just bring her here I work overnight. Your mom would be disappointed if that young lady messes up your brand new carpet that she just gave you as a gift"

:lol:
I have, but not some random jawn I've literally just met. I go to their spot.

Last edited:
Got some yambs from an old tinder match I had back when i took a break from my ex girl.

Smashed that thang out. Ain't nothin like putting a hurt on a chick for ome yambs you've been owed for a while.

I feel like you're not able to smash girls until you have your own pad...I still live with parents and my last smash was last month from a club chick in my car...other than that my last 3 smashes have been in my car lol

If I only had a pad, smashing would increase by 800 percent lol

Last edited:
I feel like you're not able to smash girls until you have your own pad...I still live with parents and my last smash was last month from a club chick in my car...other than that my last 3 smashes have been in my car lol

You can smash girls in whatever fam. The mind is what decides of you'll smash.

There's homeless dudes outchea getting non-homeless yambs fam.

You can def smash.

You can smash girls in whatever fam. The mind is what decides of you'll smash.
There's homeless dudes outchea getting non-homeless yambs fam.
You can def smash.

Brah you tripping with that homeless statement

But I'm just saying it would be easier, like hey girl come over and chill...then I lay the moves down and it's over. Hulk smash.

Look on the bright side you haven't had to spend extra for food and drinks at ypur own crib to entice these chicks more.

I just paid 9 bucks a pound for steak to cook for this chick last week

This is my situation as well. That's why it need to be more in the bachelor pad thread before this one. last smash was in my car too

Y'all ****** better get hip to quick stays. When I stayed at home it was just me and my pops so we both had freaks coming in and out like revolving doors. We even smashed a mother daughter combo... Smh the glory days.

Y'all ****** better get hip to quick stays. When I stayed at home it was just me and my pops so we both had freaks coming in and out like revolving doors. We even smashed a mother daughter combo... Smh the glory days.

I wish me and my dad was that cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom