TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it doesn't matter what kind of cuddling. I just like to sleep without interference.

Once she lays on me, I feel like I can't move for fear of interrupting her sleep - then I'd be stuck in uncomfortable positions.

The only time cuddling is cool for me is after I know I laid some grade A pipe. But when you REALLY lay it down, chicks usually either go straight to sleep or ask "so what are we doing, what are we?" :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Not cuddling ended my relationship 
tongue.gif
 but fo real

I remember being in high school and my girlfriend came over after school while I had the house to myself. We started fooling around then got right into the action. As soon as I took the rubber off, I turned on my xbox and she started crying extremely hard. She then just ran out my house, left the front door wide open and everything. I was so dumbfounded. Every female I ask about this situation even 10 + years later still thinks that's one of the most despicable things a man can do after sex. All the dudes I ask about it don't understand what the big deal is :rofl: cuddling is a very polarizing subject

I remember being in high school and my girlfriend came over after school while I had the house to myself. We started fooling around then got right into the action. As soon as I took the rubber off, I turned on my xbox and she started crying extremely hard. She then just ran out my house, left the front door wide open and everything. I was so dumbfounded. Every female I ask about this situation even 10 + years later still thinks that's one of the most despicable things a man can do after sex. All the dudes I ask about it don't understand what the big deal is :rofl: cuddling is a very polarizing subject

I mean I understand but it wasn't that deep. If that was y'all 1st time well yea, but if not she was being super dramatic

I mean I understand but it wasn't that deep. If that was y'all 1st time well yea, but if not she was being super dramatic

She was already an over emotional female but she was on the birth control shot at the time as well. Had her crazy as bat ****

Got denied today... at least she was sweet about it. And after the fact found out she was a lesbian. Lol it explains the shoot down.
But hopefully i set my self up up for her to assist me

Whats crazy is she admitted that she loves me, however there are a few too many complications in the situation is where the friends part comes along. :rolleyes. She continues to hit me up and try to play with my heart strings. I ignore her, however I still keep it cordial. That new Adele track ain't helping either. :rofl:

When hotline bling comes on I get in my feels [emoji]128554[/emoji]

When hotline bling comes on I get in my feels [emoji]128554[/emoji]
I was clowning somebody about that the other day and funny enough look what happened to me :smh: :rofl: I was playing that song everyday with no problems until recently. I haven't even taken a look at the video. When it comes on while I'm listening to music on my phone, I immediately skip it. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I can't take that song seriously. The video gamer in me can only hear the Nintendo eShop song he sampled.

Straight up bit the whole Nintendo sample thing from those "I like to cha-cha" guys :smh: Drake :smh:

Last edited:
I can't take that song seriously. The video gamer in me can only hear the Nintendo eShop song he sampled.

Straight up bit the whole Nintendo sample thing from those "I like to cha-cha" guys :smh: Drake :smh:

I thought i was the only person who noticed Drake bit the Cha Cha song....

Can't even lie, song makes me think about her. Some of the themes are eerily similar. Ever since I left the city...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom