TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better ask Ecook0808 about me. I gave them boys that work in the bay on multiple days.

I know you out there. :nerd:

Hahaha hit me when u come up here again. It seems no nters from Cali hoops or at least none from the NBA thread.

I'ma make a long story short. so I went out last night with a chick i met from Okcupid.
ofcourse she's bigger than her pictures but f it, yall know I like my chunky monkeys.
and them Tiddays were ample so let's go.

So as I said I like to do a 21 questions thing on the text because it waste a whole day and you get to know them / half stuff to talk about during the date.
so we go and get sushi. chattin it up. I told her straight up "yo I turn 30 monday im not about to fake who I am tonight so be prepared to laugh and I dont walk on egg shells so if you're offended easily we can just end this after my food gets here" lol
she laughed.
she was mad cool. interesting little story about her.
Sushi ends, I invite her to watch the 9ers game with (come on Kaep get it together or we going to be looking at new QBs)
we go to Buffalo wild wings. get some beers convo is flowing, im throwing in little jabs at her... some funny stuff, she mentioned she doesn't do much, but go home and watch netflix...so I hit her with the... "Oh so you like to netflix and chill" lol she hit me with the :wow: i laughed it off. but she stuck with me.

we leave, i didnt go in for anything. im still debating if I even want to hit her up again...but it was cool
she was definitely feeling the boy.

I may hit her up tomorrow try to set something up for next week...
I plan on asking this chick from the gym out. who is super athletic. has an Emily blount type body.
we'll see how that goes. 30 about to be my year.

This is starting to frustrate me a little. Trying to actually get to know a chick instead of going the usual route is not working out.starting to feel like a waste of time .

I'ma make a long story short. so I went out last night with a chick i met from Okcupid.
ofcourse she's bigger than her pictures but f it, yall know I like my chunky monkeys.
and them Tiddays were ample so let's go.

So as I said I like to do a 21 questions thing on the text because it waste a whole day and you get to know them / half stuff to talk about during the date.
so we go and get sushi. chattin it up. I told her straight up "yo I turn 30 monday im not about to fake who I am tonight so be prepared to laugh and I dont walk on egg shells so if you're offended easily we can just end this after my food gets here" lol
she laughed.
she was mad cool. interesting little story about her.
Sushi ends, I invite her to watch the 9ers game with (come on Kaep get it together or we going to be looking at new QBs)
we go to Buffalo wild wings. get some beers convo is flowing, im throwing in little jabs at her... some funny stuff, she mentioned she doesn't do much, but go home and watch netflix...so I hit her with the... "Oh so you like to netflix and chill" lol she hit me with the :wow: i laughed it off. but she stuck with me.

we leave, i didnt go in for anything. im still debating if I even want to hit her up again...but it was cool
she was definitely feeling the boy.

I may hit her up tomorrow try to set something up for next week...
I plan on asking this chick from the gym out. who is super athletic. has an Emily blount type body.
we'll see how that goes. 30 about to be my year.

Seems like you had her in the bag but you didn't feel the need to try and go in right away, I like this move. You left something to be desired. Hell, she might be shocked that you didn't try to pull anything. I've always felt like that was easy to do, but at 23, if I see a window for opportunity, I'm going in for the kill. :lol: that's why my *** stays in some ****.

Last night went on a second date with a chick I met from Tinder.

Ended up spending the night...but I DID NOT SMASH.

Little story:

We went out to grab some drinks. We were vibing. Decided to leave the place and she really didn't want to "be around people". So she suggested we go to her place.

When we got to her place, I made a joke about spending the night. (I swear it was just a passing comment). And she goes "maybe". Then I figured why not. But I knew smashing was not on deck.

It was like she did all she could to not do anything sexual. I mean we were all in each others space.

Ended up cuddling the night away...cuddling is wack man. Can't get much sleep. Left there at 9:30 in the morning

Sidenote: Had a quick turnaround, and had a first date with another chick this morning...AT 10:30. So I go home jump in the shower and head straight to the other one.

This actually went rather well too.

LOL...my game is all kinda backwards. But it is kinda working.

That busy people date. Been there bro.

Isn't the awkward first time sleep over the worst? :x sucks you didn't smash. Next time.

Brunch is golden dates 
smokin.gif

:smh: going through some of the weirdest feelings right now. I know a girl. Start getting to know each other even better. Vibing out well and shorty is escalating everything. I told myself I didn't want any relationships and was just gonna flourish like I had been doing this entire time. I develop feels for her. We got out a few times and talk blah blah. We go out for something more intimate and kiss and go on our merry ways, only for her to tell me that she doesn't want things to get crazy and wants us to be friends cause she is scared that if we get together and it doesn't work out she is scared to lose me forever and just wants us to be friends. **** all that. Back on my savage ****. Took myself out of the game for a month for this nonsense. :smh:

Haven't been in this thread for a while but the same has happen with me except the fact that I didn't get a heads up, she just started acting flaky untill she stopped hitting ya boy up. This the first time a chick ever stopped ******* with me , I usualluy cut em off not them cutting me off then I treated her good af, time and money down the drain. **** it I'm on Webbie Savage Life 3 mode now. Never **** with wanna be IG models smh that's all I can add to that

How the chicks in the NOLA been for you or at least at UNO :nerd:
I transferred from uno 3 years back to go to nursing school fam but I heard they over there heavy now. Not gonna lie pulling yams been hella easy out here lately. Me and my boys been finnesin, still wanna hit up an LSU tailgate whenever I'm not busy but schoolwork come first , if I'm ever out there I'll let u know

How the chicks in the NOLA been for you or at least at UNO 
nerd.gif
I transferred from uno 3 years back to go to nursing school fam but I heard they over there heavy now. Not gonna lie pulling yams been hella easy out here lately. Me and my boys been finnesin, still wanna hit up an LSU tailgate whenever I'm not busy but schoolwork come first , if I'm ever out there I'll let u know
Yep just let me know. Bama game will be on point

Last edited:
At Chick B's house after spending the night here last night. Really like her, but still have my guard up. Chick C eliminated herself and A has her head in her ***.

Haven't been in this thread for a while but the same has happen with me except the fact that I didn't get a heads up, she just started acting flaky untill she stopped hitting ya boy up. This the first time a chick ever stopped ******* with me , I usualluy cut em off not them cutting me off then I treated her good af, time and money down the drain. **** it I'm on Webbie Savage Life 3 mode now. Never **** with wanna be IG models smh that's all I can add to that
Whats crazy is she admitted that she loves me, however there are a few too many complications in the situation is where the friends part comes along. :rolleyes. She continues to hit me up and try to play with my heart strings. I ignore her, however I still keep it cordial. That new Adele track ain't helping either. :rofl:

Last edited:
lol the good thing about my ex, she loved to cuddle, but it would only take her like 5 mins to move away from me because she got too hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom