TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: going through some of the weirdest feelings right now. I know a girl. Start getting to know each other even better. Vibing out well and shorty is escalating everything. I told myself I didn't want any relationships and was just gonna flourish like I had been doing this entire time. I develop feels for her. We got out a few times and talk blah blah. We go out for something more intimate and kiss and go on our merry ways, only for her to tell me that she doesn't want things to get crazy and wants us to be friends cause she is scared that if we get together and it doesn't work out she is scared to lose me forever and just wants us to be friends. **** all that. Back on my savage ****. Took myself out of the game for a month for this nonsense. :smh:

Last edited:
How do you know when it's time to end a relationship like when it's not just little arguments but big ones that turn into days over the same exact reason the last argument was about.
Gotta ask my self am I happy or comfortable

Venting

Almost 8 months out of a 5 year relationship and I still don't quite know the answer to this question myself. I'd imagine it's definitely harder to make that distinction from the inside looking out.

How do you know when it's time to end a relationship like when it's not just little arguments but big ones that turn into days over the same exact reason the last argument was about.

Venting

Depends on what that argument is.

And how the relationship is outside of the arguments

Nod like you agree then proceed to blow her back out.
I don't even know how to proceed with her after that. She hits me up still like its all good, but I refused to be friend zoned so I think we're done. I'm not gonna walk around with this chick posing off as if she is my girl blocking other potential yambs or hoping she changes her mind.

Last edited:

Venting
When no advancement of solving the problem occurs.
When your own mental health and well being start to deteriorate.
When you start walking on eggshells and making compromise in a one way fashion.
When you have panic attacks.
When you visualize an actual homicide of said person.
Fear of the unknown keeps us in situations we know aren't good or ideal for us.
If your not growing and progressing to bigger goals and dreams with your significant other then it's time to chunk deuce and move on.
Don't stunt your growth[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

I'll sell you a $600 necklace for half price.

Bought this for a Christmas present for one of my ex's she loved it. Thing is tiny though so your girl has to have dainty wrists. A good look if you want to get a bracelet: http://www.barneys.com/jennifer-meyer-wishbone-charm-bracelet-501457648.html

You can also get a custom made monogram necklace with her initials for about $500 if you're looking to spend more. Will take some time to make though. Here's the one they made for me:

Always get something handmade/customized if you're going the jewelry route.

Last edited:
When no advancement of solving the problem occurs.
When your own mental health and well being start to deteriorate.
When you start walking on eggshells and making compromise in a one way fashion.
When you have panic attacks.
When you visualize an actual homicide of said person.
Fear of the unknown keeps us in situations we know aren't good or ideal for us.
If your not growing and progressing to bigger goals and dreams with your significant other then it's time to chunk deuce and move on.
Don't stunt your growth[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
*standing ovation*

I could have survived and been content with  my ex but the way we argued was unacceptable and ended up being the reason i left her.

Those first two points MAJORLY IMPORTANT

Been having an open dating relationship with this one shorty for about 6 months. She is super bad, for real... the only reason I put up with the open dating BS. I've told her on a couple of occasions I'd be willing to cut everyone off and make this thing exclusive. She wasn't feeling it though but at the same time I knew she had feels for me. In the meantime my interest in her has be gradually waning but I'd be lying if I said I didn't give a damn about her at all.

Well anyway one of my former managers had just accepted an upper management position in Chicago and was looking to recruit some of his former staff from down this way (Dallas). I told him I was down and would be on the first thing smoking if the situation was right. I sent her a screenshot of the text exchange and added text about how excited I was about the opportunity (which I am). I don't know why but I am enjoying watching her squirm. I can tell this news is extremely upsetting to her. Kind of reminds me of that Martin proposal episode where he kept saying, "Gina... you just gone keep playing this little game!" Her threatening to go off to New York for a promotion but he thought she was running game. Lol!

Last edited:
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Been having an open dating relationship with this one shorty for about 6 months. She is super bad, for real... the only reason I put up with the open dating BS. I've told her on a couple of occasions I'd be willing to cut everyone off and make this thing exclusive. She wasn't feeling it though but at the same time I knew she had feels for me. In the meantime my interest in her has be gradually waning but I'd be lying if I said I didn't give a damn about her at all.

Well anyway one of my former managers had just accepted an upper management position in Chicago and was looking to recruit some of his former staff from down this way (Dallas). I told him I was down and would be on the first thing smoking if the situation was right. I sent her a screenshot of the text exchange and added text about how excited I was about the opportunity (which I am). I don't know why but I am enjoying watching her squirm. I can tell this news is extremely upsetting to her. Kind of reminds me of that Martin proposal episode where he kept saying, "Gina... you just gone keep playing this little game!" Her threatening to go off to New York for a promotion but he thought she was running game. Lol!

you really bouncy like that b?

Last edited:
you really bouncy like that b?

I've never been one to let distance keep me away from an opportunity. I've relocated to Atlanta and Houston before so why not? I missed moms and pops but soon got over it. :lol: I don't have any anchors or emotional attachments. Shorty could have been one. Like I seriously would have compromised, but I can't help but feel like a plan B at the moment. Doubt I'd reconsider on her behalf. I won't jump to any haste conclusions though. Still waiting on my ex-manager to provide me some more details.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom