TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
so has anyone else had the chick they're having coitus with get mad at you because you don't tell them when you're about to bust??

I just sort of roll off. and she's like did you cum.. I say yes.. and she goes... "why didn't you tell me so I can come with you"

I hit her with the. "got mine, you better not hold back" :nthat:
she gave me the :x and I diddy bopped to the bathroom to clean up..

Does anyone else have this problem.

If it's already so hard for chicks to get theirs on the regular.. Why not just just get it when they can. Don't wait for me, hell I've already put in my work *selfish rant. (aka went down. use the fingers gave a good amount of time with many positions.)

Hahahaha

Sometimes you gotta fake the release. Then go savage and get yours before she can catch that 2nd wind. There's a good chance of giving her multiples if you feel like it, though.

Another pet peeve is when I'm clearly in the zone, then she throws out the kryptonite - "Don't finish yet". Not sure why those particular words throw me off, but at that point, I'm just like shut up and get yours. Idiot face.

Sometimes I don't know why they act like they can't cum multiple times in a short span. There should never be any reason why they would hold back that first one

Anyone pull from high there yet? I got every alright girl in my area pending. Now I just got random dudes asking me to pick up. I don't know how active this app is.

Had a girl I wrote off just hit me up. Bout to just tell her to slide through. She doesn't deserve a date.

You just met her my dude :lol: ​. You are good. 

Yeah I realized I was pressing it it. :lol: I didn't send her multiplied text are anything simpish, just one text too

...and why is it that when a woman tells you not to cum, you immediately feel the pipes about to burst? Proof that sex is completely psychological

Anyone pull from high there yet? I got every alright girl in my area pending. Now I just got random dudes asking me to pick up. I don't know how active this app is.

Had a girl I wrote off just hit me up. Bout to just tell her to slide through. She doesn't deserve a date.

Talking to one right now. Few dudes hit me up looking for new clientele :lol:

Seems like the app isn't to active 4real. A lot of pendings

spanish chick had me with the.. right there right there right there right there. keep moving keep moving.. little did she know I had busted like 3 mins ago.
Word to Richard Pryor
"Lord let me stay Heavy if not hard"

Sometimes I don't know why they act like they can't cum multiple times in a short span. There should never be any reason why they would hold back that first one

They know the power they are giving you when the multiples hit. I had one dedicated friend who I fit in like a glove for years (plus she had the tubes cauterized)... Mmm... Anyway, during multiple she used to stare at me and give me this look like she wanted to beat my face in with brass knuckles while two goons held me up.

After i got that face, i knew i was golden for a solid week. Like i could literally just mush her face when i greet her in lieu of a kiss (not that i did) and all she could do is suck her teeth say "you play too much. :D"

Yeah I got like 5 pending and that's it. We'll see what cracks. Dope concept needs more activity.

They know the power they are giving you when the multiples hit. I had one dedicated friend who I fit in like a glove for years (plus she had the tubes cauterized)... Mmm... Anyway, during multiple she used to stare at me and give me this look like she wanted to beat my face in with brass knuckles while two goons held me up.

After i got that face, i knew i was golden for a solid week. Like i could literally just mush her face when i greet her in lieu of a kiss (not that i did) and all she could do is suck her teeth say "you play too much. :D"

That feeling is priceless. It gets to a point where you can make them get it poppin anywhere too. Chipotle parking lot and some dome in Harlem Nights VIP have been some of my conquest

damn. fell in love before a first date. jk. was walking around w this girl after a little after work . hopefully her constantly hitting me is a good sign

Need some words of wisdom. We both stopped smoking trees earlier this year. Maybe a session every once in a while. Now she'll chief every so often and it has me like ehhh why? Thought you moved passed that. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it makes me feel indifferent. Tell me I'm just overreacting and thinking too much.

Need some words of wisdom. We both stopped smoking trees earlier this year. Maybe a session every once in a while. Now she'll chief every so often and it has me like ehhh why? Thought you moved passed that. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it makes me feel indifferent. Tell me I'm just overreacting and thinking too much.

As long as it doesn't affect her professionally or change how she treats you you shouldn't care

I feel like woman try to see how needy you can get when it comes to texting. Got this really nice lookin chick's number yesterday. Would always see her and she'd smile and speak but yesterday she was eyeing me extra hard. Came to her and ask jokingly if she had an eye problem and she told me "no, you just look really nice today" immediately hopped on, got the digits and we were light textin the same night. This morning, nothing.

Pretty sure she has somebody beatin the guts right now but she put me on the totem just so when he messes up, she has the next option
mean.gif
all women do this I feel

Soo has anyone successfully dated a chick that party's and does yay.
laugh.gif
 I can't even finish that without laughing but semi-srs. Like you did yay, clubbin, sex for at least a few months? I keep envisioning the scene in blow where Penelope snitches on George. 

Soo has anyone successfully dated a chick that party's and does yay.:lol:  I can't even finish that without laughing but semi-srs. Like you did yay, clubbin, sex for at least a few months? I keep envisioning the scene in blow where Penelope snitches on George. 

Yeah I guess you could have called it dating. :lol: she's cool as hell. It isn't glamorous papi. I'd do it with her but she clearly had a problem and I don't and I'd just end up feeling sad for her. She just thought I was hot and knew I was down to do it once in a while. I could never wife her.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd do it if I were you. Just keep her at a distance. Nothin wrong with having a little fun.

Soo has anyone successfully dated a chick that party's and does yay.:lol:  I can't even finish that without laughing but semi-srs. Like you did yay, clubbin, sex for at least a few months? I keep envisioning the scene in blow where Penelope snitches on George. 

Dated? Nope, but I did have extended F buddies who did it among other things like Molly.

I would never seriously date anyone who did. No judgment I just know they would be a bad influence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom