TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, fam, we always used condoms when we were smashing. But contraceptives arent celibacy :smh: smfh. It's aggravating, pa. Feel like Ima lose my mind soon :lol:
How long did it take shorty to snap out of the chastity period?

You know when you guys are just so busy that there really isn't time to make love or smash. Yeah we talked about it, like what about a bj,, blah blah blah. But eventually not because I have my needs and she has her needs, it was just a great intimate moment. One thing led to another and we decided to go to our usual spot (Telly that has different themed rooms, oasis, NY skyline, jungle or forest) and it was just amazing.

I'm sure the only reason she even talked about it cause maybe she had doubts that this relationship was based solely on sex, and we knew it wasn't. Like we truly did love eachother even till' this day I will love he no matter what.

It was a roughly 7 year relationship and I'm Muslim and she's Hindu if that helps with anything lol. I know in Islam it is strictly forbidden to have premartal sex.

That raw doggin will have your nose wide open. You shouldn't do it unless you're in a COMPLETELY monogamous relationship. Lol if not feeling are bound to be caught

some of yall wild 
laugh.gif
, pls go get tested

but personally, i cant throw a rubber on after she already ready let me swim freestyle

That moment when you fire that good one off inside the yambs and damn near collapse on top and her..... Damb.

ain't nothin' better than letting her ride one out of ya raw......*cues that scene in Boomerang with Eddie and Robin Givens*

Thats how spanish chick got me. Just finished 1st time with the condom. Washed up. Layed down with her. She got up. Started grind/dancing on me.next thing i know. Im hard. It slips in and were banging

I'm already knowinnnnn. The closest thing was a lounge at the cannabis club in SF, those chicks are down for the D and Tree. Rinse and repeat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom