TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**** blew my mind

also DC heads, Adams Morgan supposed to have a nice crowd tonight.

Just hit it twice and don't pass out. :lol: I can't roll worth a damn and I smoke a lot. Don't feel bad.

:lol: done swiped up a bunch of prospects. Then I realized I swiped a few foul ones in the mix too on accident. Then I accidentally dogged a nice one. I think they pop up again though. :lol:

Gotta stop rapid swiping till I get a grasp on the controls.

Last edited:
nthat.gif
sooo many quotables last page, but man that's how I had my 1st kid. That night I was fully aware what was going on but,

I was so bent it was crazy.

When ever I have tequila in my system its going down

I remember the night I got my kids mom pregnant. :lol: drunk af threw the condom to the side and forgot to pull out. :rofl: I wasn't ready to go raw at 18.

so has anyone else had the chick they're having coitus with get mad at you because you don't tell them when you're about to bust??

I just sort of roll off. and she's like did you cum.. I say yes.. and she goes... "why didn't you tell me so I can come with you"

I hit her with the. "got mine, you better not hold back" :nthat:
she gave me the :x and I diddy bopped to the bathroom to clean up..

Does anyone else have this problem.

If it's already so hard for chicks to get theirs on the regular.. Why not just just get it when they can. Don't wait for me, hell I've already put in my work *selfish rant. (aka went down. use the fingers gave a good amount of time with many positions.)

My man
pimp.gif

I just signed up. Started swiping. I rarely smoke, don't even know how to roll up
laugh.gif

Got a hookah in my crib though. Let's flourish
Logs on even though I havent smoked in 3 years 
roll.gif
 ill just be like Ill lite you up that simple.. If they mess with the white girl its on though that's a same day smash 
nthat.gif

this maneuver right here when she on her back 
mean.gif
Repped... I see we have I a fellow foot guy here.. Females bare feet in proximity of me is automatic
eek.gif
I can help it lol 
I'm not buying that none of y'all have ever experienced traumatic events or circumstances that have impacted you, that you still think about, and bring up to people you care about. The happy good childhood girl will even have issues. We all have issues (physical, mental, family, work, etc...) of our own, but tend to ostracize those people with issues we don't understand or are different than our own. I will never call a girl "crazy" or break up with a girl because "she was crazy." I'll tell a chick I'm with if she's acting crazy or whatever but I think it's unfair to put that label on any one unless they really are clinically insane
laugh.gif
I'll be the first to admit I'm a "crazy" person. I don't have any mental/mood disorders and don't take any prescription drugs but I'm just a pretty wild person that's always getting into something. So I attract those type of girls and we have wild fun relationships but the good comes with the bad also. Yeah I had an ex that would embellish or even make up stories I knew weren't true. She was a good person besides that. But I need that crazy, unpredictable energy to feed off of otherwise I can't be myself. If they get that energy they need from you too, and you can both learn how to just chill out, and can detect when one person wants to be left alone or needs more attention, etc... When you really get to know them and you guys are compatible. That "crazy" chick will definitely be ride or die like dude above me mentioned.
Nah I feel you but most girls have sexual trauma which makes them very weird with guys etc. I mean I can honestly tell you 30-40% of the girls I have dated have admitted to being in a F'ed up or forced sexual situation.. Those ods are staggering and I dont even go for girls with low self esteem its actually a turn off for me. All I can say is protect your daughters man its rough out there.Ive seen and heard too much especially in the industry I dabbled in for awhile 
mean.gif

Last edited:
so has anyone else had the chick they're having coitus with get mad at you because you don't tell them when you're about to bust??

I just sort of roll off. and she's like did you cum.. I say yes.. and she goes... "why didn't you tell me so I can come with you"

If it's already so hard for chicks to get theirs on the regular.. Why not just just get it when they can. Don't wait for me, hell I've already put in my work *selfish rant. (aka went down. use the fingers gave a good amount of time with many positions.)

Wife was like this. It's an emotional moment for em, they wanna make it "extra special".

Hahahaha

Sliding in them yambs raw, that feeling is A1 :pimp: .....BUT i stay strapped at all times these days , don't need kids drama or dirty ho's in my life right now especially since I aint nowhere close to just smashing one chick at a time

So I met up with this chick from OKC, face is decent, body is amazing. Anyway shorty wants link up, smoke than smash already on the 2nd meet. Kinda cautious with this one, don't think I'm gonna be a savage with this one and go raw. Shorty a freak too, talking about sucking my toes and her licking my ***, I have a strange feeling that either I'm gonna slip up, cause I know how I am when I smoke, pull out game weak af, or I'm finally gonna catch something. I ain't trying to be out here looking like Shorty Lo with mad kids, people making memes of me. I ain't about that life.

View media item 1778581

So I met up with this chick from OKC, face is decent, body is amazing. Anyway shorty wants link up, smoke than smash already on the 2nd meet. Kinda cautious with this one, don't think I'm gonna be a savage with this one and go raw. Shorty a freak too, talking about sucking my toes and her licking my ***, I have a strange feeling that either I'm gonna slip up, cause I know how I am when I smoke, pull out game weak af, or I'm finally gonna catch something. I ain't trying to be out here looking like Shorty Lo with mad kids, people making memes of me. I ain't about that life.

View media item 1778581
Just wrap it up mane , no need to run up in random freaks raw

I feel like woman try to see how needy you can get when it comes to texting. Got this really nice lookin chick's number yesterday. Would always see her and she'd smile and speak but yesterday she was eyeing me extra hard. Came to her and ask jokingly if she had an eye problem and she told me "no, you just look really nice today" immediately hopped on, got the digits and we were light textin the same night. This morning, nothing.

Pretty sure she has somebody beatin the guts right now but she put me on the totem just so when he messes up, she has the next option :smh:

My last jumpoff spoiled me. Used to hit it raw all the time and shot up in that thang each time. Nowadays when I put the condom on to smash, **** just ain't the same and I don't stay hard for much longer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom