TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically. At this point you're the red flag with the text first thing in the morning for someone you just started talking to last night.

Lol huh? I texted her at like 9 pm the next day, hence why my text was "how was your day" but you guys are right I was just in my feelings..she texted me this morning to have a good day (I didn't respond last night ) and we made plans to chill.

Hell of a save breh because you was looking real silly out here in these streets :lol:

Sup Tay'

So this is the second time this happened to me, I met this girl in my class who was in my class last semester. I mean I never have any intention to purse yambs that are in my class because it just feels weird and awkward to me. Anyways, we pretty much started chit chatting about week ago and today we really went at it. Like I had her dying to the point tears would come out.

Now this circumstance has happened twice to me, this time it was in person. So we continue talking, and then she just casually throws in, "oh my boyfriend, blah blah blah.." And this is like right before HER actually hinting oh let's talk about it more after class. I was high and just being myself so it was a lot of nonsense we were talking about but she did laugh a LOT. Like I myself was impressed with how funny I was lol. I always act very neutral so I pretty much just kept the conversation going.

Anyways, not like I was going to really pursue or whatever but I feel like she wanted me to know she had her boyfriend. Or was thinking something like, oh let me mention I have a boyfriend before this goes anywhere type of thing. Like we we were really vibing and such. I completely understand why she wouldn't bring it up the first few times we spoke, but it's just so funny how they just casually throw it in there.

What would you do?

Main reason why I'm asking is because last semester, same thing pretty much happened and I was really thrown off. This time it was through text. Like we were texting back and forth the whole day and then finally casually throws in "oh my boyfriend also blah blah blah.." As this chick I really did want the yambs I was just so thrown off cause there was a lot of flirting and getting to know each other. As usually I kept it cool and just kept the conversation going.

Idk maybe I'm too friendly. Or ugly.

Just been having bad luck with women or I really do take my time for initiation. Like, today I sat next to her and this was before class started and literally 5 minutes go by and she imitates the conversation.

I just want a heads up of how I should react. Like I never been in a position where I finally smashed a girl and later find out she has a boyfriend or something.

Oh and if anyone remembers the girl with the missing toe and got a million dollars story, well it was the big toe that was missing. And it didn't work out.

Sup Tay'

So this is the second time this happened to me, I met this girl in my class who was in my class last semester. I mean I never have any intention to purse yambs that are in my class because it just feels weird and awkward to me. Anyways, we pretty much started chit chatting about week ago and today we really went at it. Like I had her dying to the point tears would come out.

Now this circumstance has happened twice to me, this time it was in person. So we continue talking, and then she just casually throws in, "oh my boyfriend, blah blah blah.." And this is like right before HER actually hinting oh let's talk about it more after class. I was high and just being myself so it was a lot of nonsense we were talking about but she did laugh a LOT. Like I myself was impressed with how funny I was lol. I always act very neutral so I pretty much just kept the conversation going.

Anyways, not like I was going to really pursue or whatever but I feel like she wanted me to know she had her boyfriend. Or was thinking something like, oh let me mention I have a boyfriend before this goes anywhere type of thing. Like we we were really vibing and such. I completely understand why she wouldn't bring it up the first few times we spoke, but it's just so funny how they just casually throw it in there.

What would you do?

Main reason why I'm asking is because last semester, same thing pretty much happened and I was really thrown off. This time it was through text. Like we were texting back and forth the whole day and then finally casually throws in "oh my boyfriend also blah blah blah.." As this chick I really did want the yambs I was just so thrown off cause there was a lot of flirting and getting to know each other. As usually I kept it cool and just kept the conversation going.

Just been having bad luck with women or I really do take my time for initiation. Like, today I sat next to her and this was before class started and literally 5 minutes go by and she imitates the conversation.

I just want a heads up of how I should react. Like I never been in a position where I finally smashed a girl and later find out she has a boyfriend or something.

Oh and if anyone remembers the girl with the missing toe and got a million dollars story, well it was the big toe that was missing. And it didn't work out.
Lol funny.. something like this happened to me my freshman year , Had this chick in my class who i started talking to regarding some test we took , had a higher grade figured it would be a nice way to break the ice . Had this female telling me her whole life story within 30 minutes ,flirting and all . Till i noticed her eyes wandering as if she was waiting or looking for someone , a few minutes later her boyfriend popped up , dude was lowkey cool about it shook my hand , introduce myself then i diddy bop out of there , we never actually spoke after that just hi&bye .

What you need to realize is that some females love attention , some are just looking for just a conversation . Don't read too much into it .

Last edited:
Sup Tay'

What would you do?

I don't blame you brah. How weird would it look if she rockin' thong slippers with a big toe missing b? :lol:

Lmao. Okay, the story was that a few years ago my friend flipped his car over and that's how she lost her toe. So through insurance and stuff she was awarded a million dollars. This whole time I thought it was the pinky toe but it was actually the big toe. Apparently she got like a prosthetic so you can't even notice. A girl needs to have nice feet and nails or else it's a huge turn off.

Anyways, shorty had a man who she would just give him like 2 racks a week. Bought him like 10 balmain denim just a whole bunch of nonsense I was hearing. The more I heard about her the more I was turned off. Like literally the only thing special about her is probably that she has money.

Lmao. Okay, the story was that a few years ago my friend flipped his car over and that's how she lost her toe. So through insurance and stuff she was awarded a million dollars. This whole time I thought it was the pinky toe but it was actually the big toe. Apparently she got like a prosthetic so you can't even notice. A girl needs to have nice feet and nails or else it's a huge turn off.

Anyways, shorty had a man who she would just give him like 2 racks a week. Bought him like 10 balmain denim just a whole bunch of nonsense I was hearing. The more I heard about her the more I was turned off. Like literally the only thing special about her is probably that she has money.

Cash in.

Get out.

Bumble is full of dimes and it's actually poppin unlike high there. FYI y'all.

They got to hit you up first so just sell yourself in the profile and you're golden.

Last edited:
I can't compare it to tinder because I never used it but you swipe all the pieces you see fit. Then they get notified you want to plow and it's their responsibility to message you within 24 hours or you lose the match. This girl hit me back 2 minutes after I had the app. Might dog her though, right side.

View media item 1792640

Meh, my dude who put me on has been slaughtering on there.

It might be a regional thing. It's brand new and hella people are on it here. Saw 3 girls I knew already. :lol:

how the hell did she get awarded that much for a toe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom