TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my fellow G's in a relationship wha are y'all getting the wifey for Christmas?

Last edited:
For my fellow G's in a relationship wha are y'all getting the wifey for Christmas?
Getting her the wedding band i've been puttin' off since the wedding

Money for Pedicures

Money

& She's been wanting the famliy to have matching boots so I'm getting us all a pair of Palladiums

My NT Fam
How many years you think is a acceptable period of time to know and be in a relationship with a shorty before you get engaged?
I'm thinking 6 years dating, and then a 1 year long engagement

Next question. How many girls did you feel you had to run through before you settled down? Because once you settle down, that's it. Unless your wife's bisexual and Yall get down like that

It's different for everyone. Some people just know when it's time and others like to set a timetable so it's all up to how you really feel abou her.

Karma is a B. Have not seen this chick, and boom cold sore. 
sick.gif
 I don't know if I can do it...

Me and soccer chick went out to the bar again last night to watch the Warriors game. Took her back to the crib to give her a blessing but as I go to take the pants off she telling na we can't my friend is her. If I was a savage I would have still hit but I'm just a lil boy...

I was trying to put that pipe in her life so when she off in Mexico city during her semester break all she could do is reminisce about that proper lay down

^^^^ I ain't about that red light running life either. Call me what you want, but periods just turn me off completely. Even the mention of it :lol:.

I remember when i moved to tx for my ex and that first day she was on, man after them months of cam chatting and such i did not care. did eventually tell her no mas tho. ain't for that blood on my jack johnson life

Ran a red light (drunk driving tho) last time my girl was in town. I did not care. Afterwards she immediately put the sheetsin the washer with Clorox color bleach and that was that. I took a shower in the dark.

Last edited:
I had a feeling she was on her period last night when she was taking a while in the bathroom but was like whatever I'm not trying to smash tonight anyway.

My NT Fam
How many years you think is a acceptable period of time to know and be in a relationship with a shorty before you get engaged?
I'm thinking 6 years dating, and then a 1 year long engagement

Next question. How many girls did you feel you had to run through before you settled down? Because once you settle down, that's it. Unless your wife's bisexual and Yall get down like that
There really isn't an "acceptable" time to know if she is the right person.
I got married to my wife within three years of straight dating. It's cliched but you just know.
You can do all the dating, taking your time and still not no a mofo in the end. Most of the time your gut tells you everything you need to know about a situation that's why you need intuition and foresight of self.
Everybody knows the answers but don't nobody want to face the truth[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Edit:
As far as body count, when you start feeling empty and tired of the preggo scares, that's when you know it's time to chill.
Marriage life ain't for everybody and it's a day to day grind but it does have its rewards(lord willin you meet your match[emoji]128557[/emoji])
But some of the happiest couples(outside of my Union) have been dating each other for years, with no marriage insight.
Everybody has choices of what works, so don't pigeon hold yourself to the so called American Dream.
But trust, you will know the feeling when you are tired of randos. I still check women out and say they can get it but what I have at home supersedes rando *****.
When someone has seen your ugly side and has held you down like your mother would, I just can't see why not committing or cheating[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
It might sound dumb but I just love smiling at pretty women in their 30s and 40s when I'm walking whether they're in their cars or on foot. Could just tell it makes their day. Gotta actually talk to one next time.

Shoutout to TAN and a few other places I've gotten game from. Been kind of flourishing these 2 months and getting more confidence and taking more "risks". Tryna figure out to get a FOB thing going but idk how tbt. :lol:

Last edited:
yeah I'm not tripping. I still laugh when it says I have "insuffient permissions" if I accidentally click it. Like its top secret. :lol:

I turned down hanging out with one of my Three (okc chick) ..I told yall im trying to blow up the roster and cut all my players.. the rebuilding begins now.

Spanish chick wants to hang out possibly tonight...its hard to turn her down though......Power of Greyskull give me strength

I turned down hanging out with one of my Three (okc chick) ..I told yall im trying to blow up the roster and cut all my players.. the rebuilding begins now.

Spanish chick wants to hang out possibly tonight...its hard to turn her down though......Power of Greyskull give me strength
Cool so what are doing Tuesday after work

Beer :nerd:
Henn you down :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom