TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how my ex is and is a part of what led to our demise: I would fly from LA to OAK, pay for the hotel, entertainment and food but she would cop a big attitude I'd I asked to split a $20 lunch. Smfh
Bay chicks are the most gold-digging/gamed broads up in the nation. :lol:  I'll give them that. 

The one I'm seeing now (B) is pretty chill on that **** tho :lol: since moving up here I noticed that about these chicks: they want a free meal. B is fun to hang with and she don't mind spending bread.

Reading through here. Y'all are better guys than me! $1K in dates/food :wow:? I doubt I could achieve that if I deliberately attempted to. USA's girl would despise me if we ever had similar conversations. I can be a mean person about this type of topic with females lol.

Reading through here. Y'all are better guys than me! $1K in dates/food :wow:? I doubt I could achieve that if I deliberately attempted to. USA's girl would despise me if we ever had similar conversations. I can be a mean person about this type of topic with females lol.

$1K after three months and a few dates a week. :lol:

Yea I'm confused about the situation as to how you guys see each other so frequently when I thought y'all were in dif parts of the country. You fly out to meet up weekly?

And do your thing man. So curious to see how this plays out lol.

Yea I'm confused about the situation as to how you guys see each other so frequently when I thought y'all were in dif parts of the country. You fly out to meet up weekly?

And do your thing man. So curious to see how this plays out lol.

In the summer we were in the same area, up until August. From June to the end of August it was easily $1K~ on dates, food, etc.

If you count September until now, we've taken a couple trips, split a hotel, etc. and traveled back and forth to see each. Other (really once a month, maybe twice) but even then I covered a majority of the cost for meals, etc. She only had to pay for a plane ticket and split the hotel cost if we went on a weekend vacation.

A flight to say, SF from my area was about $250. Plus half of a 4-star hotel for two nights w/ tax which would be like $220-$250 each. Factoring in paying for meals for 2-3 days plus alcohol and other things and a weekend trip was costing me $700-750.

Last edited:
I've been lucky to only take pretty sensible women seriously, never really had those issues. I think i've only straight paid for thots cuz they were broke, but **** we were having fun.

Hell, me and my current probably run though 1k a week sometimes, between the both of us though. We gotta chill, pockets out here hurting. but again ****, we're having fun.

Last edited:
Thinking of how I like to do when me and my wife was dating 1k over 3 months may have been less than what I would have spent. And that's just considering $75-110 bill for going out to eat for dinner every weeekend not including lunch

I've been lucky to only take pretty sensible women seriously, never really had those issues. I think i've only straight paid for thots cuz they were broke, but **** we were having fun.

Hell, me and my current probably run though 1k a week sometimes, between the both of us though. We gotta chill, pockets out here hurting. but again ****, we're having fun.

$1K a week? What the hell are y'all doing :lol:

Should I budge on this 50/50 plane ticket issue? I don't think I'm going to. Maybe if she would've addressed it differently I would've been able to reason with her. I like her, and I have the money to do it, but she's getting ridiculous. I think sometimes she tests me because she says "I always get my way".

Last edited:
We work for the same company, so between lunch, dinner and her adventurous spirit, we be spending. She makes decent dough though. Not a fan of your chick, you haven't taught her how to respect you. She's like that because you accept it. Even the most egotistical woman in love will adjust if you set the right boundaries, respectfully. She'll find out it's really not that big of a deal to be a decent human being.

Last edited:
I'm so far off my grind though, i'm bout to see duck from everyone including her till spring. I gotta **** with ya'll atleast once before I get too old and it's no fun anymore (i'm 32).

Just sent her this.

I really didn't think I had to be a "bully" to get my point across, but let me be clear and completely firm here. For whatever reason, and I can think of three times recently off the top of my head, you've been out of line with some of these conversations. And then you say "I was just being extra/dramatic, etc.". Nah. Maybe after one time, I would've said "ok, you crossed a line and maybe you were truly just being extra" but no. I'm done saying that. You have said a few things that are disrespectful. Don't ever remind me that I'm the "man" again, period. Disrespectful. Also, don't ever bring up doing "traditional" things because you pick and choose when you think we should be traditional when it's convenient for you. I'm not having that either. I would actually be understanding if you didn't come at me with disrespectful foolishness. I personally feel like you honestly don't know how to talk to me and I'm actually shocked that you even thought you could disrespect me with a few things in that conversation, and the past two ridiculous conversations we've had. I've really tried to let you make it for the longest. So until you learn how to show me a certain level of respect when having these conversations, we don't need to be talking right now, period. I hope I made myself clear. Don't even respond because I don't want to hear it. Have a good one.

Just sent her this.

I really didn't think I had to be a "bully" to get my point across, but let me be clear and completely firm here. For whatever reason, and I can think of three times recently off the top of my head, you've been out of line with some of these conversations. And then you say "I was just being extra/dramatic, etc.". Nah. Maybe after one time, I would've said "ok, you crossed a line and maybe you were truly just being extra" but no. I'm done saying that. You have said a few things that are disrespectful. Don't ever remind me that I'm the "man" again, period. Disrespectful. Also, don't ever bring up doing "traditional" things because you pick and choose when you think we should be traditional when it's convenient for you. I'm not having that either. I would actually be understanding if you didn't come at me with disrespectful foolishness. I personally feel like you honestly don't know how to talk to me and I'm actually shocked that you even thought you could disrespect me with a few things in that conversation, and the past two ridiculous conversations we've had. I've really tried to let you make it for the longest. So until you learn how to show me a certain level of respect when having these conversations, we don't need to be talking right now, period. I hope I made myself clear. Don't even respond because I don't want to hear it. Have a good one.

Boom. Adjusted. Folks would save themselves so much headache/heartache just by having direct communication instead of being passive aggressive. Don't fear that tough conversation, worry about not having it and having that misery and ******** linger over the both of you.

Last edited:
" Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates" :pimp:
I may take this chick(soccer chick I mention) to wing stop tonight off this post

Lemon Pepper
mobile-11446-1392411012-39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom