TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fambs I need guidance. When I step to a chick I already get to making her laugh and smiling. Then the next day , I just. Stop messing with her. Like not on I'm scared type shot. Just on some what up , she say hey type stuff. I think I stop know in how in to put in work. My game Is tight but I just stop putting in work. Anyone got any ideas . I'm just not into chasing a chicken like that no more. Idk . Some one lemme know what I'm doin.

I think I need to change my number and start fresh :lol:

I have a bad habit of texting females I have no intentions of smashing, not because I don't want too but because I have a shorty.

Today I had the best sex I had in awhile with my girl, only because I was thinking about what I do to the other chick :smh: :smh:

I need help, midlife crisis seriously

I feel you on that EWD.......I use to be like 
ohwell.gif
 after the text hoping it was the right one.

Need some conversation starters when it comes to being at a bar and trying to acquire yambs. (In college)
:nerd:

Last edited:
Take yalls reps back from me...

:frown:

Ol girl came back and said she wasn't too comfortable meeting up... (While I was on the date)

Maybe I jumped on too soon... I may have tried to grease that chicken a little too fast.

:lol:

De-rep me if you must...

Consolation prize: $10 date chick is going to leave her underwear at home and come through.

I wanted to quote and respond to your last post... but I figured whatever, it might not happen to you.

But a few years ago, I pulled this exact same move. Fast forward to a few dates later...

She finally called me out on it and asked how many girls i've done that to and how many girls i've disrespected for doing that.

I stayed quiet and listen to her vent, and was "look, i'm not gonna lie or try to make something up... but am I wrong... that you caught my eyes and find you more beautiful?"

Ofcourse she smiled and "forgave" me for the night... but she was on to my game and I couldn't secure her a roster spot.

Last edited:
I think I need to change my number and start fresh :lol:

I have a bad habit of texting females I have no intentions of smashing, not because I don't want too but because I have a shorty.

Today I had the best sex I had in awhile with my girl, only because I was thinking about what I do to the other chick :smh: :smh:

I need help, midlife crisis seriously

Going through a similar situation and all I can say is, I feel you.

Hit the dog beach on sunday with the new girl. My boy hit me up to go to SD with him and his wife and said to bring her along. Only been dating for a week and just said F it and asked her and she was down. Got to SD around 11 and just proceeded to get hammered. Friends approve of this one and she was cool as hell the whole time. Didn't trip on me about getting drunk with my friends. This looks promising but I'm definitely not rushing it at all.
I apologize if what i'm about to say isn't you or who I'm thinking about,
but aren't you the one who had a lot of problems because of your drinking?
Like you were going to hard with it too often?
again I apologize if I have the wrong NTer.

:lol: naw not me man. No worries.

that was three6mafia

:lol: :lol:

he hasn't posted in here recently, hope he's ok, and sober. :smile:

Last edited:
Me and my new girl started arguing over dumb ish this morning

I think we both need space. It's been 5 nights in a row I've slept over.

The sex is so good though :lol:

Ay bruh ima keep it real with y'all

Andretti ain't getting no *** out here you feel me ? :smh: :lol:

I need help with stepping to these ladies out here

Techniques , advice will be appreciated from everybody Nahm sayin ? :lol:

Help me out fam im tryna lose ma v card by my bday in December :pimp:

I think if I get pass this ima be ight but this is the first step ya know?

Two biggest pieces of advice I have are picking up a woman is like hitting a major league fastball. Don't be discouraged by failure; if a MLB hitter strikes out 7 out of 10 times at the plate then he's doing a damn good job. It's okay to strike out when trying to pull one, just learn from the L & try to avoid repeating mistakes.

Secondly, self-confidence is the number one thing to master. Doesn't matter your clothes, height, looks etc. If you don't believe you can pull her, why should she?

There's a .pdf I read a few years ago called Love Systems, I think. Read it and it helps tremendously if you are apprehensive in approaching/talking to women. For me, my change occured when stopped overthinking if she was gonna be feeling me. Just let 'em hang, let her know why we should chop it up & go from there.

You're gonna take some L's, that's the game. Don't get too high when you have success & don't get too low when you come up short

Last edited:
My wifey is talking about wanting a sister wife...

laugh.gif

Is this the setup or is this real life?

But, real talk, we've talked about it for a long time...

Anybody come from a home like this or experience a wife/sister wife life?

Ay bruh ima keep it real with y'all

Andretti ain't getting no *** out here you feel me ? :smh: :lol:

I need help with stepping to these ladies out here

Techniques , advice will be appreciated from everybody Nahm sayin ? :lol:

Help me out fam im tryna lose ma v card by my bday in December :pimp:

I think if I get pass this ima be ight but this is the first step ya know?

Two biggest pieces of advice I have are picking up a woman is like hitting a major league fastball. Don't be discouraged by failure; if a MLB hitter strikes out 7 out of 10 times at the plate then he's doing a damn good job. It's okay to strike out when trying to pull one, just learn from the L & try to avoid repeating mistakes.

Secondly, self-confidence is the number one thing to master. Doesn't matter your clothes, height, looks etc. If you don't believe you can pull her, why should she?

There's a .pdf I read a few years ago called Love Systems, I think. Read it and it helps tremendously if you are apprehensive in approaching/talking to women. For me, my change occured when stopped overthinking if she was gonna be feeling me. Just let 'em hang, let her know why we should chop it up & go from there.

You're gonna take some L's, that's the game. Don't get too high when you have success & don't get too low when you come up short
:pimp:. Good look homie

[COLOR=#red]My future wife came out of nowhere and sat next to me in my STAT class today. I don't know her name, I just know she's a fine, great looking redbone with crinkly hair :lol: She came late so I took her notebook and pen and wrote down the username and password for our stat software. Captain Save-A in effect. She left without us exchanging names, but this will be a long semester.[/COLOR]

My wifey is talking about wanting a sister wife...

:lol:

Is this the setup or is this real life?

But, real talk, we've talked about it for a long time...

Anybody come from a home like this or experience a wife/sister wife life?

Tf is a sister wife?

[COLOR=#red]Ok my dudes, I'm shutting down my Yamb acquisition quest. All those I picked up prior to today will be put on the back burner. At around 2:00 pm today I was at the McDonalds to get a bite to eat before my 3 oClock class. A little after in comes a young lady who I briefly met at the Graduate Student back to school events. We have seen each other at other events but I was too busy hollerin, at other chicks and was overlooking her. She even saw me paired off with that chick I wrote the last story about.

Anyway I asked her to sit with me and she did. The rest is history. Shorty is from England in school to be an industrial engineer and she used to play college hoops for her college there on scholarship. I'm gonna keep this short but we hit it off amazingly, we are both scorpios, we still love hoops, and this is going to be my shorty. Oh and that dang accent is TOO sexy

Love and Basketball 2: Aggieland

[/COLOR]

View media item 1164402

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom