TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info on "El Centro" [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I got El Centro confused with Saint-Ex.. Saint Ex has the dark, dank basement full of young white and mixed broads, who drink beer, do shots, dance and utilize dark corners well;  El Centro is a mexican spot also featuring a slight less dark basement, ft. a bar that looks straight outta dusk til dawn. slim-thick latinas, and drunk white brawds frequent the basement for the salsa music.

Rooftop is for polliticking with randoms and broing out mostly.  I recommend both spots as a stop through if youre on U.

A common theme here is lack of "black" spots in DC.. gentrification has changed the local culture and landscape a ton.  also, there is alot to get into here, but not a lot of sexy sh*t.. The W, The Park is decent, Oya is decent..The Hamilton for quick drinks and a bite and The Graham is about it from what I can think of off-hand. Donovan house rooftop used to be nice, but havent been there in years.

Also forgot to mention H st.. Smith Commons is dope and Rock n Roll hotel is POS to look at.. but everyone there parties.. if youre not the stand around type, you'll have a really good time

Last edited:
Repped verbal kint verbal kint . Been looking for a detailed comprehensive walk through like what you just gave. Others in here also helped along the way.

So no "black" spots really. Single best place on U street in your opinion? May head out there tonight or tomorrow. What are the best days?

Where all yall DMV heads come from

All I know is pay day is the 18th
I haven't really drank in 2 weeks.

I need a new bench.
and

WINTER IS COMING......................................

O yea...yes yes I do **** with Public Bar shout out to verbal for bring it up. Can't remember if I was telling Henny or Tdogg2k about it when I ran into them chicks during that whiskey walk but we need to go there and watch some games, pick up some chicks off gp

think it was me.

Repped @Verbal Kint. Been looking for a detailed comprehensive walk through like what you just gave. Others in here also helped along the way.

So no "black" spots really. Single best place on U street in your opinion? May head out there tonight or tomorrow. What are the best days?
Black spots on U are lounge of 3, Marvins, its pretty mixed, but a strong 50/50 most nights, Bens next door(not an all night type move though) Liv(hot as ffk in here.. like unbearable to me..and Indulj if its still open.. no idea..there is also a black spot tucked right btwen marvins and subway.. but ive only been once and didnt really dig it.

I'd start at Masa 14(or brixton) if youre doing HH..then Policy or Lost Society until Marvins picks up around 10:30/11(lines get crazy long)

Repped [@=https://niketalk.com/members/151181"black" spots really. Single best place on U street in your opinion? May head out there tonight or tomorrow. What are the best days?

Black spots on U are lounge of 3, Marvins, its pretty mixed, but a strong 50/50 most nights, Bens next door(not an all night type move though) Liv(hot as ffk in here.. like unbearable to me..and Indulj if its still open.. no idea..there is also a black spot tucked right btwen marvins and subway.. but ive only been once and didnt really dig it.

I'd start at Masa 14(or brixton) if youre doing HH..then Policy or Lost Society until Marvins picks up around 10:30/11(lines get crazy long)
I believe you are talking about Red.

Smoke some hookah downstairs whole eating some grub. Then head upstars where it's hot and dark as ****. Grab some *** then take her home

Anybody ever been to Timehri in Adams Morgan? I'll be in DC for HU's Homecoming and want to go to a spot that plays dancehall/soca while I'm there and heard that's the spot to go to for that.

Where all yall DMV heads come from

All I know is pay day is the 18th
I haven't really drank in 2 weeks.

I need a new bench.
and

WINTER IS COMING......................................

O yea...yes yes I do **** with Public Bar shout out to verbal for bring it up. Can't remember if I was telling Henny or Tdogg2k about it when I ran into them chicks during that whiskey walk but we need to go there and watch some games, pick up some chicks off gp

think it was me.

I'm with it.

I'm sure alot of you already know, but Truckeroo; which is outside of Nats stadium, is a good look too.. Tons of food, booze, all different types of yambs.. and mad convenient.  Last one of the year tmrw and should be a packed house: fairgroundsdc.com/truckeroo/www/

If you go, definitely check out DC Slice, Dolci Gelati and District Taco - word to my man Suberzat1

Last edited:
I would always pass by it cutting thru cause of work traffic and be like damnnnnnnnnn theres a lot of food trucks and white yambs out there.

I need to attend one. Maybe next years then.

Good looks tho

Edit 

Speaking of Pizza I like We, The Pizza

Last edited:
Damn!
Us Socal guys can't take a break from the yambs cuz ya quick to change the name on the thread lol

Probably getting a table with one of my homies at a spot tomorrow or Saturday in the district if any of the DMV heads trying to link.

In the flex zone tho so funds got to be proper :smokin

I miss "Gems for the Soul".
Lol dude could edit DMV into the title but not gems for the soul.
eyes.gif
I rather it be called Thread About Yambs like the OG. I just think the title funny cause of recent discussions. Doubt this thread last for long

:lol: not hating on the DMV guys at all. There's more of yous guys than the rest of us, shine and flourish. And Henn has been putting up stats for the team too. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom