TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys call out a flake & check them or do you guys just ignore them . I'm usually the nonchalant type I just brush it off & wait till she's the one that set something up for flaking . I want to tell her that she either change that flakey vibe or we can both go our separate ways .

I call em out. f it, I'm too grown to be playing that flake game, time is money I could be working

women who are physically active>>>>

"I told her start working out, I'm just preparing hos" Dom K :pimp:

I give a flake one chance. If they flake again I'm going to tell them to kick rocks. Don't waste my god damn time. It's disrespectful and rude so I don't mind if I never hear from them again.

Finally found a good girl on Tinder. Cute and educated. Went out on Sunday night to watch the Boys. We had a great time. Went out to a kick *** bar later that night. We made out. It was a great night. We smiled and had laughter. Called her Wednesday to ask if she wanted to hang out Thursday. No answer. Texted her. Said she was busy the next day. I called her again 6 hours later. No answer. Knew it was an L at that point.

So I found her on Twitter and she tweeted out (sunday night while we were at the bar I assume) how I was trying to get in her pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :smh:

I was livid. We barely talked at the bar. Too busy dancing and having fun.

She enjoyed every part of making out. Hell, right before we split SHE wrapped her hands around me. SHE LEANED IN.

So why would she make this up?

Did a little more investigating. Turns out she has a boyfriend. :smh:
A grin came across my face. Then... I felt bad for the dude.

For some reason I text her again. She's super cute. Why the **** not?
Nothing.

Chalking this one up.

Back to the Tinder grind.

Last edited:
Just to clarify. I think she might have texted her bf saying she was hanging out with her new friend that night.
Dude seems nice. Probably allowed it.
She tweeted that out too seem like a good girl. :lol:

On a side note...

I'm afraid to get into a serious relationship. I'm a simp at heart. This girl had me low key thinking relationship material from one night. :frown:

Finally found a good girl on Tinder. Cute and educated. Went out on Sunday night to watch the Boys. We had a great time. Went out to a kick *** bar later that night. We made out. It was a great night. We smiled and had laughter. Called her Wednesday to ask if she wanted to hang out Thursday. No answer. Texted her. Said she was busy the next day. I called her again 6 hours later. No answer. Knew it was an L at that point.

So I found her on Twitter and she tweeted out (sunday night while we were at the bar I assume) how I was trying to get in her pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :smh:

I was livid. We barely talked at the bar. Too busy dancing and having fun.

She enjoyed every part of making out. Hell, right before we split SHE wrapped her hands around me. SHE LEANED IN.

So why would she make this up?

Did a little more investigating. Turns out she has a boyfriend. :smh:
A grin came across my face. Then... I felt bad for the dude.

For some reason I text her again. She's super cute. Why the **** not?
Nothing.

Chalking this one up.

Back to the Tinder grind.

Lol smh she prob would've let you smash too .. These females nowadays man

She wants to dog so dog her. Let her bf know she sucks. You don't even need to make him mad at you. Just tell him what you told us. Bro code.

Or just let it go. Who really cares. Either way stop calling her.

Last edited:
So you air her out, then what?
You don't know her dude or his emotional state and the next thing you know you got a Worldstar moment happening were dude wants you to meet him in Temecula over some bum bish.
Or you both could roll up on her with it but still Ls' will be had because she will dip and just be with another dude.
Take the L and keep it pushing.
If he was your homie, that's one thing but never put yourself in a position over some female.

Got a first date tomorrow night tryna figure out where to take her... Right now its down to either a wine bar or a comedy show. Both at places I've never been to and I don't think she has either. I'm trying to avoid just doing drinks and want to have some type of activity planned but I don't live close by so its hard to get the timing right where we're both free. I'm in CT so not much to do since its cold out. Any other ideas?

So you air her out, then what?
You don't know her dude or his emotional state and the next thing you know you got a Worldstar moment happening were dude wants you to meet him in Temecula over some bum bish.
Or you both could roll up on her with it but still Ls' will be had because she will dip and just be with another dude.
Take the L and keep it pushing.
If he was your homie, that's one thing but never put yourself in a position over some female.

Bum part is correct.
She recently got discharged from the military after TWO MONTHS.
Doesn't have a job and just chills everyday.
but she was cute doe..

Last edited:
Wassup NT brethren, I just moved to the Bay Area from the DMV. Been lurking for a minute and seen some posts about OKC. I checked it out and ended up booking digits from this bad lil Peruvian joint. Rapped to her on FaceTime for a bit and it was smooth [emoji]128526[/emoji] I got a date with her on Sunday and don't know where to take her. Was thinking brunch(food,mimosas, and a good place to talk). Thing is I'm not from here and don't know where the **** to take her... Anybody know a spot? Or other date suggestions? She's in Hayward I'm in Palo Alto if that helps. We both whippin so as long as it's not stupid far I'm cool

Wassup NT brethren, I just moved to the Bay Area from the DMV. Been lurking for a minute and seen some posts about OKC. I checked it out and ended up booking digits from this bad lil Peruvian joint. Rapped to her on FaceTime for a bit and it was smooth [emoji]128526[/emoji] I got a date with her on Sunday and don't know where to take her. Was thinking brunch(food,mimosas, and a good place to talk). Thing is I'm not from here and don't know where the **** to take her... Anybody know a spot? Or other date suggestions? She's in Hayward I'm in Palo Alto if that helps. We both whippin so as long as it's not stupid far I'm cool
The mission district is always fun to me but there ton to do in the bay just find what you like to do and go with,

Or just google best brunches on Saturday and roll with it

The mission district is always fun to me but there ton to do in the bay just find what you like to do and go with,

Or just google best brunches on Saturday and roll with it
I'll probably just find something from google or Yelp but I'll also check out the mission district. Appreciate it

Just sharing my dating experiences so far, and looking to gain a little insight into whether I'm making the right moves.

Backstory: Broke up with my GF of 1.5 years a little over 6 months ago. Started dating around about 3 months after we broke up.

1. Found one girl on OKC who lived not too far away. Educated thick Dominican joint. Real nice. We kicked it for about a month, saw each other about 1-2x a week. Undercover freak. Awesome. But then she got a job in a neighboring state and moved down there. I told her we'd still talk, but that was basically it in terms of considering anything serious. I came to visit her once, we did our thing. She came to visit me once, and the same thing happened. She knows I'm out talking to other girls, so she's ok with what it is. We still text, but that's where it's probably gonna stay.

2. I've been consistently dating another girl who is a few years older than me, but has way more life experience. She's traveled the world, lived in different countries, and has had a bunch of different jobs. She loves food as much as I do, and I won her over by cooking some of her favorite dishes. She's quirky, but not overly weird. I find it endearing. We fool around, she doesn't give up the box. Says there needs to be an emotional connection. I respect that. We've been seeing each other consistently for 3 months. No talk about defining the relationship. I'm ok with that. Whenever I try to bring up relationship history, she avoids it. I've gotten to know her, and try to take the lead, but she's just too guarded. I can only give her what she's willing to give herself. I gotta watch out for myself as well. I can tell that she's really falling for me, but my gut tells me that she isn't the one.

3. I went on a first date with a girl last night. She's slightly younger, but very intelligent. I can tell she has a good head on her shoulders, and that we share a lot of the same values. Conversation was easy. She brought up a lot of the things that I've been feeling the past 6 months, and I didn't have to explain any of that to her. She was very open and honest, and it was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't feel like I had to force anything. The vibe of the whole night was just on another level. I got the vulnerability in one night that I've been waiting for for 3 months with girl #2. It was just a mix of good timing and circumstance. I'm really attracted to her, not just physically. We've already set up another date. I feel like she could be the one.

I know it would be naive to just cut everyone off and go for #3 right away, but I feel like that's what I need to to in order to give it a chance. I know #2 will be heart broken, but it would be unfair to her to keep going, knowing that there's someone else who was able to captivate me much quicker and on a different level.

I don't know what I'm asking for here, fellas. This is a tough choice. Just looking for any insights you guys have, and if you guys have been in a similar situation.
Thanks for reading through this.

It's your first date. Don't count ya chickens just yet of #3. Not saying that she ain't all that but people tend to bring their A game on the first date. I thought my ex was the one and we felt the same on a lot of levels, possibly more levels than my wife now, but who she was at her core is so messed up it outweighed every positive.

Take ya time.

I would drop number 2 seems like she will be a headache down the road and tougher to break up with. The longer you wait

I actually say keep #2 around, maybe you're feeling the way you do about her because she is a tough nut to crack (no pun intended)
but maybe once she opens up a bit. yambs are acquired, things may change,
it's completely possbile you're only getting 50% of her. Possibly less.

Keep them all in rotation but go slow, you're still fresh off a break up. no need jumping in just yet

Go to fuegos ^

First and only time I went to Fuegos....I swear MS-13 was deep in there :lol:. BYOB is appreciated though.

They either had really bad strippers, or really ugly ones. Fell in love with one bad slim thick Puerto Rican joint from Philly in there. Got a private dance for like $10 since it was near my bday....and she did EVERYTHING for your boy :pimp:.

:lol: they are, me and my dude ended up hanging out with them last time we went and got wasted. Spanish joints started coming over more though.

I actually say keep #2 around, maybe you're feeling the way you do about her because she is a tough nut to crack (no pun intended)
but maybe once she opens up a bit. yambs are acquired, things may change,
it's completely possbile you're only getting 50% of her. Possibly less.

Keep them all in rotation but go slow, you're still fresh off a break up. no need jumping in just yet

Well said brethren. This is the ish I'm puttin' up with right now. I finally had to just tell myself to fall back, go with the flow and stop making myself a nervous wreck over bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom