TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This aint a sob story. my bad bruh. Not what I am looking for.
Things I do wrong:
Texting - I either do it too much or too little I seriously cant find the balance.
Calling/Planning - I hit a girl up, she says not now, I don't know how to respond to this. If I say hit me up later, I dont call until they hit me up, but they often forget. Because when I bump into them again instead of ignoring me they say why didnt you call. However if I keep calling asking to hang out again they smell the thirst. I need to have a way to have her wanting more
Black Women - Getting a black girl is a whole different ball game that I dont even know how to play. I have just written myself off as the black guy black girls do not want.
Hispanic Chicks - I get friend zoned by them often despite being clear about my intentions. It just seems to me that they only like hispanic chicks
I dont need a black or hispanic chick, in terms of dating, it is a strong preference, in terms of smashing, i dont give a fick
Approach - I have trouble thinking of what to say on an approach about 50% of the time. If we are in an interesting setting it is no problem, but what about in a classroom?
Creeper vibe - I think it is just my scrawny demeanor. I have been working out and getting a little bigger since. IDK what I do but sometimes I approach a girl and she will call me a creep off the bat...... :/

:hat :hat :hat

Yo, you've come to the right place... Ricky or Elder could def give you some solid advice on smashing :lol :lol they got the gift. Although most of what you've posted has been addressed in the past few pages or so

Last edited:
Up there na b..i don't eat the box unless she is my girl..learned my lesson with that lmao...And for my fellas that eat the box before gettin top or do it and don't get any yambs shame on yourself..I did that sucka stuff before once never again

Like Jonah Hill in The Sitter

Things I do wrong:
Texting - I either do it too much or too little I seriously cant find the balance.
Calling/Planning - I hit a girl up, she says not now, I don't know how to respond to this. If I say hit me up later, I dont call until they hit me up, but they often forget. Because when I bump into them again instead of ignoring me they say why didnt you call. However if I keep calling asking to hang out again they smell the thirst. I need to have a way to have her wanting more
Black Women - Getting a black girl is a whole different ball game that I dont even know how to play. I have just written myself off as the black guy black girls do not want.
Hispanic Chicks - I get friend zoned by them often despite being clear about my intentions. It just seems to me that they only like hispanic chicks
I dont need a black or hispanic chick, in terms of dating, it is a strong preference, in terms of smashing, i dont give a fick
Approach - I have trouble thinking of what to say on an approach about 50% of the time. If we are in an interesting setting it is no problem, but what about in a classroom?
Creeper vibe - I think it is just my scrawny demeanor. I have been working out and getting a little bigger since. IDK what I do but sometimes I approach a girl and she will call me a creep off the bat...... :/

:hat :hat :hat

Yo, you've come to the right place... Ricky or Elder could def give you some solid advice on smashing :lol :lol they got the gift. Although most of what you've posted has been addressed in the past few pages or so

He not even ready for the yambgods touch yet, he needs to go through a phase of self improvement first.

damn I need texting help, got no game but I hear my older bro talk to me about what he be writing, it's nothing but gassing them up but I know he puts in work
laugh.gif
. one girl openly said one time after getting together after going out once, your like show and tell without telling me nothing lol
laugh.gif

What you think and believe will happen usually will play out as you predicted because your actions will subconsciously back it up - self fulfilling prophecy.

Perception is reality and even from this thread my perception of you is you have a "woe is me" victim mentality.

You need to let your past be the past bruh. All you gotta do is get on your Old Spice steez & believe you're the man & it ain't nothin to seal the deal at that point. Think about Nick Cannon, Kevin Federline or Scott from the Kardashians - none of those cats should have the broads or money they've pulled but they had that self-confidence & convinced people they had legit swag.

It's the same reason why bad actors keep getting lead roles, how a car salesman can get you into some wheels you can't afford, or how they convince you to feed a hungry child for $7 a month. Perception is key, not reality

@ shawty and the music

Some NTer is probably going to use this tho :rolleyes
Is dat you ricky? 8o (not srs)
:lol... do i type as though i would look like ol' buddy?

:lol

He not even ready for the yambgods touch yet, he needs to go through a phase of self improvement first.
:lol

preciate the nod... but no yambgod here, famb... just a guy that takes into consideration all the advice i get from folks like yall...

[COLOR=#red]Ricky Imma be up in Forth Worth this weekend...what's good bro?[/COLOR]
eff w/ me, bruh...

just got paid... dreads looking kinda raggedy but fuggit... what you out here for?

Things I do wrong:
aight... for starters, its cool cuz you know what's wrong... but damb, brah...

ever think that maybe the yambs can FEEL that you FEEL you're making all these mistakes? i really want to type out a long message, but answer me this first....

do you think they FEEL your supposed "mistakes" that you're making...?

8o 8o

Up there na b..i don't eat the box unless she is my girl..learned my lesson with that lmao...And for my fellas that eat the box before gettin top or do it and don't get any yambs shame on yourself..I did that sucka stuff before once never again
i enjoy licking yambs...

*nat turner shrug*

Dusting off my game recently cuz its rusty as **** because I regressed into a lame for a bit. Getting back in, this **** easy, ya'll virgin cats don't even know.

How do you guys go about hitting up random chicks on FB and what not without coming off thirsty?

8o
:lol I sort of did this.... Randomly added this girl I would always see at the gym, but she was with her bf. one day they broke up and a little bit after she hit me up and we hit it off right....

Sounds like you're the nice guy. Truest words spoken - "Nice guys finish last".

Not sure if I necessarily agree with this. Whenever I'm at school, I try to exude my niceness by being considerate, respectful, etc. but never with finances, ever. I'm broke anyways, so I jokingly let yambs know that I'm not here to drop any bread on em. When I ask most females what they think about me I usually get 'your a bit weird/awkward, but a cute kind of weird, you can dress, (and I always get) seem like a genuinely nice guy.' Only thing with this is that I mostly attract girls that want relationships. I usually try to go in for the kill the 1st night I get her over the crib, before she starts talking about actually dating.

Realistically I have nothing going for me besides me being nice, my swag, and looking approachable. My game isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. Definitely wouldn't call myself wingman material at the club. I really need to improve this part of my game. Anytime I go to the club (not often), I'm able to approach yambs, dance with em, and even if she disses me at the club, I brush it off with a 'her loss' mentality. Once I'm dancing with these yambs, I don't know what to say/where to go from there. My mouthpiece game is pretty weak. I'm able to pick up girls from school, during school. Not at the clubs tho.

I've gotten numbers sometimes at the club, not always. Never brought a girl home afterwards though :(
I never had good spitgame, but I knew how to play on my strengths. I'm wanna try some of the gems that ricky dropped though lol.

I didnt start late. Girls have no interest in me.

There's gotta be something about you that you can play upon. If not, just make sure you always look presentable. Swag up to par, fresh kicks, make sure to keep a clean lineup too.

One thing that I'd really recommend is to WORK OUT. Get your arms really toned and decent abs! When I get a yamb over my crib, I'm rocking my usual tank top&ball shorts, and the yamb is impressed. It'd be almost always that the chick gets excessively touchy on my arms.
Females like a guy with a nice body, it definitely makes things a lot easier once she's at the crib.

There's definitely ways to build some interest in yourself if there is none.

Not sure if I necessarily agree with this. Whenever I'm at school, I try to exude my niceness by being considerate, respectful, etc. but never with finances, ever. I'm broke anyways, so I jokingly let yambs know that I'm not here to drop any bread on em. When I ask most females what they think about me I usually get 'your a bit weird/awkward, but a cute kind of weird, you can dress, (and I always get) seem like a genuinely nice guy.' Only thing with this is that I mostly attract girls that want relationships. I usually try to go in for the kill the 1st night I get her over the crib, before she starts talking about actually dating.
Realistically I have nothing going for me besides me being nice, my swag, and looking approachable. My game isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. Definitely wouldn't call myself wingman material at the club. I really need to improve this part of my game. Anytime I go to the club (not often), I'm able to approach yambs, dance with em, and even if she disses me at the club, I brush it off with a 'her loss' mentality. Once I'm dancing with these yambs, I don't know what to say/where to go from there. My mouthpiece game is pretty weak. I'm able to pick up girls from school, during school. Not at the clubs tho.
I've gotten numbers sometimes at the club, not always. Never brought a girl home afterwards though :(
I never had good spitgame, but I knew how to play on my strengths. I'm wanna try some of the gems that ricky dropped though lol.
There's gotta be something about you that you can play upon. If not, just make sure you always look presentable. Swag up to par, fresh kicks, make sure to keep a clean lineup too.
One thing that I'd really recommend is to WORK OUT. Get your arms really toned and decent abs! When I get a yamb over my crib, I'm rocking my usual tank top&ball shorts, and the yamb is impressed. It'd be almost always that the chick gets excessively touchy on my arms.
Females like a guy with a nice body, it definitely makes things a lot easier once she's at the crib.
There's definitely ways to build some interest in yourself if there is none.

Swag? You are talking to a deity when it comes to style. I get compliments all the time. I am demigod when it comes to knowing how to dress.

I am on break from working out but Ill be right back on. What I need to work on is push ups and crunches. How many sets and reps should I be doing?

You can have all the muscles in the world, but nothing makes up for a wack pipe game.

This scares me. That i will be chasing away ******* from not knowing what i am doing.

Swag? You are talking to a deity when it comes to style. I get compliments all the time. I am demigod when it comes to knowing how to dress.

and you not gettin yambs? not eem the superficial, wanna be fashionistas??

i dunno, bruh... if you're swagged out on the clothing front, i dont care how awkward and lame you are... some bishes will give it up based on a fly dress/kick game...

and you not gettin yambs? not eem the superficial, wanna be fashionistas??
i dunno, bruh... if you're swagged out on the clothing front, i dont care how awkward and lame you are... some bishes will give it up based on a fly dress/kick game...
I dont think that is enough tbh. But based on the compliments I get, I know it is true.
Maybe when I get big. I think you underestimate my looks. I am not good looking in any other way than dressing nice.

I forgot to say I look like 15. Seriiously. that is one of girls biggest turn offs about me and I started working out because I think it might be my dealbreaker. No 23 year old wants to be with a skinny guy who looks like they should be babysitting.

As far as an update with my situation...

This girl im in this secret relationship with. I'll refer to her as 'dreya' for the sake of clarification.

I left to go back home on the 20th or 21st, can't really remember. But, I was home doing me, didn't really talk to her much once I got back home, just cause I'm trying to get my head off her. She hit me up with the merry christmas 12am as soon as it hit christmas. I ignored it for the day, tried keeping my mind off her. Go on twitter after most of the christmas festivities were done with intentions of creeping her later that day.... Dreya dun unfollowed nd blocked my ***.. I'm sitting there like WTF. I always had 2 twitters, so i creeped her on the other one. Find out she got a gift from her ex... **** was all making sense to me now. I'm there thinking she was done with me and back to him.

I don't ask her bout the gift, nd still haven't brought it up. I just ask why she blocked me, She hits me back with a 'lmfaoo oh is that so.' We don't really talk till like 2 days later, I think by this time it's the 27th. She hits me up telling me she did it cause some dudes found it weird that she was the only person I was following on twitter that I actually know(cause she took my phone once and followed herself, other than that I'm only following my favorite artists) plus the fact that she's the only person I've ever mentioned, and I've tweeted less than 50 times.

Nd then she tells me she was crying today. She feels like she's unimportant, I'm the only one who always makes her feel significant, wishes she I was home, etc. I entertain it. My brother and her ex are close boys, he just randomly brings her up, cause he knows we're close. He tells me that they've been bunning nd kicking it together still, I think he told me later that same day or the next day. At this point I'm :{ + :(

I left home and came back on the 30th, she came over and kicked it on the 31st. Since she told me before that she was done talking to him, I wanted to see if she would tell me that she's cool with him again. She came nd didn't say anything about him at all. Then she left nd went to this NYE party with one of her girls she told about us. Her friend tells me her ex was there, AND when her friend left Dreya decided to stay. So I'm like... word. At this point I don't put it past her. She's been toooo shady lately.

When she told me they were done, I told her that if I find out they are messing around, just delete me off fb. She not gonna stop with him, but she doesn't wanna lose me. I THINK.

What I'm gonna do,,,, mess around with other females. If she catches me I'll just bring up all this **** about her messing with her ex that she thinks I don't know. I've already gotten one other yamb last week, I'm bout to try and put some work in on these other yambs. As far as any relationship thoughts, those are ever so slowly fading away.

BTW, This is easily my favorite thread on NT. I LOVE women....

I dont think that is enough tbh. But based on the compliments I get, I know it is true.
Maybe when I get big. I think you underestimate my looks. I am not good looking in any other way than dressing nice.
I forgot to say I look like 15. Seriiously. that is one of girls biggest turn offs about me and I started working out because I think it might be my dealbreaker. No 23 year old wants to be with a skinny guy who looks like they should be babysitting.

eff outta here w/ that nonsense... you dumb if you think you cant get an easy lay based off how you dress...

you buggin, famb... straight up...

^But if that were true, he still wouldn't have the V, would he?
then something is missing then... he may not be as fly as he says he his when it comes to the dress...

cuz i'm absolutely positively 100% sure that you can get yambs if you're fly 100% over the course of 6 months... these birds will give it up to a guy if he has a different pair of shoes on everytime they see him...

yall think i'm bullspittin' but i'm dead srs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom