TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, let her text you back pleighboi before you respond back, don't want to show ur thirst. I only call when I am going to set something up with the girl I'm feeling and only for 5 minutes max. If she doesn't text back on to the next one

Problem was this wasn't a girl I just wanted to smash...Was feeling her big time smh.

First time this has ever happened to me and I'm hurt...Feels batman.

Met this girl at the bar (don't even remember how we start talking). My boy wing-mans and talks to her friend. We hit it off right away and are chatting, everything smooth. Her friend is not having it with my boy so she keeps grabbing at the girl I am talking to to go. Girl I'm talking to says in a minute and we keep talking. I tell her go ahead with her friend and say ,"I don't usually do this, but this convo has been awesome, we should hangout sometime...what's ur number?"

She says, "Yeah ur super interesting and this was an awesome talk..."

She grabs my phone and put's her full name and number in.

I hit her up 2 days later with..."Hey this is Elliot from the bar the other night....I was just having some waffles and thought about u ;)" She works at a waffle place lol...

Girl doesn't respond :/ On my part it was kinda late (11 pm) but I am still kinda shocked.

Thinking about calling her tomorrow, but this has really never happened to me. :{

Should I hit her with a call tomorrow?

Let go of the ego bruh, it happens. That's a quick way to get your focus wrapped up in one chick tryna figure out why she's not up on you when she should be. Avert that L.

Let go of the ego bruh, it happens. That's a quick way to get your focus wrapped up in one chick tryna figure out why she's not up on you when she should be. Avert that L.

Nah it aint an ego, it just never really does...I'm trying to be great like you and Ike!

I would have just said "I was just having some waffles and thought about you" Then she'll most likely say "lol who is this?" And you go from there.

But yea bro chalk up the L. If they dont respond within the first hour or two, its on to the next one.

First time that happened to me i was shocked too, you just gotta move on.

Last edited:
I would have just said "I was just having some waffles and thought about you" Then she'll most likely say "lol who is this?" And you go from there.
But yea bro chalk up the L. If they dont respond within the first hour or two, its on to the next one.
First time that happened to me i was shocked too, you just gotta move on.

Yeah I shouldn't have said it was me haha. I'll probably hit her with a call tomorrow and if no response chalk the L. Vegas should help this weekend :smokin

One of my goals this year is to find a girl I enjoy chillin with...the girl's that I smash and keep around for the constant P are annoying/ not intelligent. Need to start looking in different places I guess?

Gotta be willing to let even the good ones on paper go or risk looking creepy/needy/thirsty. Don't lose your cool.

Problem was this wasn't a girl I just wanted to smash...Was feeling her big time smh.

Feelings already brah?

In all seriousness, wait for nique's response, he all about that life

:lol
jk brah :p
nah not really :lol

Last edited:
Feelings already brah?

In all seriousness, wait for nique's response, he all about that life
:lol
jk brah :p
nah not really :lol

Don't actually mean it brah. Mean it as in she was dope and super cute. Don't catch feelings like that ever lawl.

Will definitely be up in this thread. Been out the game for 6 years since I was with my girl, but things didn't work out.

Kind of rusty, but slowly I'll get the swag back.

Will definitely be up in this thread. Been out the game for 6 years since I was with my girl, but things didn't work out.
Kind of rusty, but slowly I'll get the swag back.
^ same thing here bruh. kind of shy, and tied up with work so I set up plenty of fish profile. already got a few numbers and also have like 4 dates set up for the weekend, once it goes closer to the weekend will begin the weeding out process. watch out though the site is filled with plenty of thirsty chubby chicks. Ex trying to rekindle things with me, still have feelings for her. Figure once I get some new yambs my urge to possibly get back with her will fade. 

1) stop making excuses
2) log off NT
3) leave your crib
4) go somewhere populated with any females - homegood or dress barn :lol
5) talk to any of said females
6) get them digits
7) text them to go out
8. go out with said wimmenz
9) talk and listen to women and reply accordingly
10) try to close every time
11) keep doing steps 1-10 until you are successful, if you fail at any steps, start back at step 1
Don't post another thing in this thread until you talk to @ least 50 women, you need practice and posting in this thread won't help with that, get some real world experience brah. If you were in MISC you would be negged to death (srs)
Pro-tip = start with the 4's (refer to rating scale pic) and work your way up brah, I doubt some of the them whales can say no to a decently dress guy who talks to them (srs)
# Scale for reference
900x900px-LL-ce6c7ce5_1-10girlrating.jpeg
all of this... repped..

although, i'd say 50 yambs is a high number... :lol

also, extra tip.... only try to get HALF of those girls' numbers... just try and deplete your thirsty vibe by knowing that success with this girl doesnt depend on whether you get the number....

but on the quality of the convo...

This man knows. You gotta get to the point where talking to females is just part of normal socializing and numbers are whatever. If you treat all girls like you'll see them again they'll be curious about why you didn't thirst over them. It's not uncommon at all for a chick to grab my phone.

Of course everybody has their own style but social media gasses up females so you stand out if tou don't

This man knows. You gotta get to the point where talking to females is just part of normal socializing and numbers are whatever. If you treat all girls like you'll see them again they'll be curious about why you didn't thirst over them. It's not uncommon at all for a chick to grab my phone.
Of course everybody has their own style but social media gasses up females so you stand out if tou don't

Biggest wrench in game spittin these days is thirsty N's on FB who've shifted the "hey ma" curve & females self-gassing on Instagram. Now flippin 5s & 6s think they legit cute and true dimes be on some ultra-diva "I don't respond to DM's" steez. A cute chick is perplexed when you treat her like a 4 because damn near every dude they interact with is either simpin or gassing. They almost take it as a challenge to figure out what the hell is going on in the dynamic.

And let me stress that swag ain't what you're wearing or how you're dressed - hell that's just wardrobe & style. "Swag" is the abbreviation of swagger - how you carry yourself and how/what you project to others.

As far as the whole calling/texting ole girl back situation is concerned, my personal rule is no matter if she's a JO or my main chick, it always has to be mutual on all levels. As soon as a chick realizes she can get over in any form she will get over & it often leads to loss of her respect, be it small or major

Last edited:
I wish i had an older brother or sister to tell me these things. I got more knowledge in the last few pages than i get per year.

All my friends with older siblings know whatsup. Especially older sisters.

Not making excuses but damn i wish I had one. Good looks on explaining the texting fiasco.

I just want to add that the type of simp, thirsty, just straight bamma type stuff dudes be saying/doing for these women is ridiculous.

I gotta good female friend (yes, I'm smashin) who shows me the type of texts, dm's, and fb messages she gets. It's out right pitiful. Cats out here telling chicks "I wanna get to know you and fall in love with you" after the FIRST date. Begging to take her on vacations, all expenses paid, but never seen her outside of a social network.

Whatever you do DONT become one of them fools. It doesn't work most of the time, and even if it does work I'm sure it ain't worth it.

Good luck in your yamb hunts.

*Back to lurkin*

So was talking to this girl, and got annoyed because she couldn't decide what she wanted and wasn't really giving me a chance. One minute, she'd be cool and talkative,
the next she would be rude and blunt for no reason. Decided to she wasn't worth the effort anymore, and stopped talking to her. She overreacted to some petty **** and is
now ranting to my friend about how much of an ******* I am. Two days ago, she liked me and saw "potential" in me. Oh her jimmies were rustled.

I'm sitting back laughing at how this has panned out. :lol

Dudes outchea straight losing all self respect. Treatin' these birds like they're Aphrodite or something :{

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecook0808  

First time this has ever happened to me and I'm hurt...Feels batman.
Met this girl at the bar (don't even remember how we start talking). My boy wing-mans and talks to her friend. We hit it off right away and are chatting, everything smooth. Her friend is not having it with my boy so she keeps grabbing at the girl I am talking to to go. Girl I'm talking to says in a minute and we keep talking. I tell her go ahead with her friend and say ,"I don't usually do this, but this convo has been awesome, we should hangout sometime...what's ur number?"
She says, "Yeah ur super interesting and this was an awesome talk..."
She grabs my phone and put's her full name and number in.
I hit her up 2 days later with..."Hey this is Elliot from the bar the other night....I was just having some waffles and thought about u
wink.gif
" She works at a waffle place lol...
Girl doesn't respond :/ On my part it was kinda late (11 pm) but I am still kinda shocked.
Thinking about calling her tomorrow, but this has really never happened to me.
mean.gif

Should I hit her with a call tomorrow?

Honestly, you were interested in here and she didn't contact you. They are called cell phones. If she she couldnt text you back with some kind of response I would just leave it alone. 

To be honest we all been a lil parched for the box & made a reach that we knew was a no-no. One of my core rules is if a (sideline) chick don't respond to my text the same day, I won't hit her back at all until she does. If she doesn't, then that's a wrap I suppose. We train people how to treat us. You and her both know she got that text; if she doesn't have time to even hit you back with a generic auto-response then she's playing games or worse don't respect you. Especially if you know she's tweeted, been on IG, etc.

I usually hate it when people go by song lyrics but realest advice needed these days for up & coming homies: "***** is just ***** & I get it when I need it". Even if you AIN'T getting none, approach these females in said manner. No need to waste time & resources on unproven vagina when there's a sea of unconquered yambs to discover.

I suggest we put on nominations for The Yambs Commandments, the core guidelines on what to do & not do in pursuit of the V. This thread has peaked my interest lol

Since I've been in a relationnship, all of a sudden other females are noticing me.  NT I need tips to stay strong. These broads are scary.

Since I've been in a relationnship, all of a sudden other females are noticing me.  NT I need tips to stay strong. These broads are scary.
laugh.gif
  famb, broads smell a tied up dude instantly.  we don't notice it, but it's the way we walk, talk, look at surroundings, hold our heads up and shoulders back.  girls' nose for that **** is deadly and because women are women, they wanna see if they can getcha away from your girl (even if they dont even KNOW her) just to do it.  enjoy the attention.  tell your girl other girls notice you playfully just to **** with her; she'll be givin you the top like she was kathy griffin and you're anderson cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom