TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Begging to take her on vacations, all expenses paid, but never seen her outside of a social network.
dudes are soooo desperate for a trophy chick :lol ready to trick off hundreds/thousands of dollars disregarding the fact that she may have an attitude like Natalie Nunn or Evelyn Lozada

Last edited:
Dudes outchea straight losing all self respect. Treatin' these birds like they're Aphrodite or something :{
:{ :{

So was talking to this girl, and got annoyed because she couldn't decide what she wanted and wasn't really giving me a chance. One minute, she'd be cool and talkative,
the next she would be rude and blunt for no reason. Decided to she wasn't worth the effort anymore, and stopped talking to her. She overreacted to some petty **** and is
now ranting to my friend about how much of an ******* I am. Two days ago, she liked me and saw "potential" in me. Oh her jimmies were rustled.
I'm sitting back laughing at how this has panned out. :lol
PEMDAS

Dont listen to me cuz I dont know what its like but I would cheat. Idk thats just me. At least I dont fall in love with these ****..... jk...... not really its one of my few strengths.

She finally responded...Her purse was stolen at a New Years party. :smokin

And no, I have never had a girl not respond to a text that I just met and gave me her number. Or maybe I have that out of sight out of mind type brain. Can't remember my last shot :smokin

its 2013..****** gotta stop simpin that just looks terrible forreal..only way im taking a girl on vacation with me is if she's my girl and we have been together for years or we have been talking for a while and we split the expenses 50/50 and I personally need to upgrade my standards...no more cougars yall..they out for 2013

Last edited:
So was talking to this girl, and got annoyed because she couldn't decide what she wanted and wasn't really giving me a chance. One minute, she'd be cool and talkative,
the next she would be rude and blunt for no reason. Decided to she wasn't worth the effort anymore, and stopped talking to her. She overreacted to some petty **** and is
now ranting to my friend about how much of an ******* I am. Two days ago, she liked me and saw "potential" in me. Oh her jimmies were rustled.
PEMDAS

[/quote]

:lol :lol :smokin

PEMDAS

:lol :lol :smokin

Last edited:
JUST CHECKING IN. BEEN AWHILE.

Your avy and capitalized posts have me dying.

I visualize you walking into a room and yelling JUST CHECKING IN. BEEN AWHILE. with that grin :rollin

RE Yambs: After reading this thread for all these pages I realized it's all confidence and having a give no ***** attitude. Just keep this song in mind

Some Yamb Commandments:

Thou shalt not manifest with a friend's former girl.

Thou shall not simp

Thou shall not spending excessive amounts of coin on yambs.

Thou shall not be a "Chicken" wingman.

First time this has ever happened to me and I'm hurt...Feels batman.
Met this girl at the bar (don't even remember how we start talking). My boy wing-mans and talks to her friend. We hit it off right away and are chatting, everything smooth. Her friend is not having it with my boy so she keeps grabbing at the girl I am talking to to go. Girl I'm talking to says in a minute and we keep talking. I tell her go ahead with her friend and say ,"I don't usually do this, but this convo has been awesome, we should hangout sometime...what's ur number?"
She says, "Yeah ur super interesting and this was an awesome talk..."
She grabs my phone and put's her full name and number in.
I hit her up 2 days later with..."Hey this is Elliot from the bar the other night....I was just having some waffles and thought about u ;)" She works at a waffle place lol...
Girl doesn't respond :/ On my part it was kinda late (11 pm) but I am still kinda shocked.
Thinking about calling her tomorrow, but this has really never happened to me. :{
Should I hit her with a call tomorrow?

Why are you shocked? Reading your text, its purpose is to give the girl your number. There's no real obligation there for a response. Maybe she's not the type to get into a text convo especially at that hour. If you want to pursue this, feel free to text her again, but do not text some conversational stuff. Send her a concrete plan - general timeframe and activities. If she's into it, she'll respond to that, either to confirm that she's in or to say she's busy. If she kinda ducks the plans or ignores the text, delete the number. If she responds positively, set up the meet up. You built rapport with her in real life, no need to grind through texts. Throw her a plan - ball will be in her court. I have no problem with ************ through texts to build up some attraction but it doesn't work with/for everyone. Don't give up because she ignored that rather mundane opening text.

Yamb commandments:
Do not fake to get the yambs...
Like my guy Bossmack says "Oblation before penetration" and practice "D rationing"
Use rubbers at all times

Last edited:
Some Yamb Commandments:
Thou shalt not manifest with a friend's former girl.
Thou shall not simp
Thou shall not spending excessive amounts of coin on yambs.
Thou shall not be a "Chicken" wingman.

My friends dont care. They go for each others girls all the time. They say its better to find out now than later.... they give no *****.

Yo Mark, not sure if it was just for lolz but I've actually used that Costanza bit in real life. If what you doing ain't working then hell, can't hurt to do the exact opposite.

My problem used to be that I'm a silly jokester kind of cat and people always have a good time around me cause I have no problem making a fool out of myself if we are just having fun. But I noticed a few times where I would either have a chick & I catch her playing the fence, downright cheating or (the worst) losing respect for me. That's when I watched the game film & critiqued why my shot wasn't falling anymore.

Women love a man that can make them laugh, but they don't want to date a man that they're laughing at per se. It's all about what we've been saying about perception. I had to leave that Uncle Joey steez alone & get back to my Uncle Jesse swag. Now I'm at a point where even though I'm tight financially (effects of getting divorced), I'm in the position where I can turn down guaranteed yambs because the chicks PERCEIVE that I'm an intriguing catch, even though I know my faults.

Oh and Yamb Commandment #2 - Trickin is for lames - Never hustle backwards. Playas always get chose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom