TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Dallas Texas for one day tomorrow, stayin at a niketalkers crib lmao then headin to New Orleans for the rest of the weekend and Monday.

Wish me luck on my quest of acquiring new yambz. Anyone in either area want to yamb hunting this weekend hit me up lmao

What age did y'all dudes get married at? Too young?

A month shy of 22. Ain't nothing wrong with getting married, you just gotta know Damn sure, 100% that you're ready, it's the right one and that your finances are in line. I was 0/3 on those requirements haha.

But sometimes taking a loss teaches you how to get the W. I'm a great father to mine because I had a deadbeat who didn't give a damn about me. And my current thinks I'm manna from the heavens because I know the study guide already.

A month shy of 22. Ain't nothing wrong with getting married, you just gotta know Damn sure, 100% that you're ready, it's the right one and that your finances are in line. I was 0/3 on those requirements haha.

But sometimes taking a loss teaches you how to get the W. I'm a great father to mine because I had a deadbeat who didn't give a damn about me. And my current thinks I'm manna from the heavens because I know the study guide already.

Damb.

I'm 23 and I couldn't imagine being married.

Not gonna lie tho, me and my ex did talk about getting married, back when I was "in love" (:lol). Glad we didn't make it far enough for that to happen tho.

i worked with some kid that was 16 and he had just gotten married to some chick that was 23, 

dude had to get his moms signature to get married 
mean.gif

he would always tell me his mom advised him about getting married since his girl got to have her fun and date other people and shes trying to tie him down already..

he didn't even seem happy and just did it to show his friends he was grown up, he was still a boy,

he worked at wendys prior to my boss hiring him and had these stupid tats all over his face.

i couldn't stand the kid and he was really sensitive, dude was either neutered or just never grew a pair..

i couldn't get married anytime soon i like my girl and all but i think that stuff just kind of jinx it and takes from the excitement.

I'm 28 and I couldn't imagine getting married while one of my friends has been happily married since college.

[COLOR=#red]Yamb nation...your boy is back. I was laying down in my apartment at school yesterday feeling a little lonely since me and the lady called it quits. So I contact one of my homegirls who lives in Dallas. We were strictly platonic when I was married, never had sex or even talked about sex. Was STRICTLY a friend.

I told her my situation has changed and I wanted to see her. She was like you can drive up tomorrow (Friday), I told her I'm coming over tonight (Thurs) and that I'm gonna spend the night and we gonna go out Friday in the Plano/Frisco area.

After a few hour drive I got to her place in the Grapevine area, we talked briefly in the living room and then she said she was going to bed. Peep this my dudes...She said "you can sleep out here on the couch". I was like "Ok lady I'll see you in the morning". That was a thirst test. Had I tried to invite myself into her bedrooom or got mad that she suggested I sleep on the couch she would have closed up.

A few minutes later as I left the bathroom she says "you can sleep out there OR in here with me. Without saying a word I went into her bedroom, took off my shirt and slid into the bed. I held her, we talked, we kissed, I put her hand on my junk, and proceeded to smash with the intensity of 1000 nuclear reactions.

Fast forward to this morning she got ready for work and then handed me the keys to her apartment so I can come and go as I please while she's at work :lol Guess that means I layed it down.

Oh and on the way there this new chick I met at school called to take me out to drink some wine, but I was already on my way to Dallas...there will be a raincheck for that. Also after breaking the news to my other ladies I have at least 2 who are planning on flying out to Texas to come see me. I guess the kid is back!!!

But like de beatup I can't do this forever, gonna have to find a steady chick after awhile.

[/COLOR]

^^^^ MY point being is that... tonight is another friday night.

my body is ready

LOL why do NT detectives need to do anything. i know who she is. i know where she goes to school. who shes friends with. now if you guys can cop that number i would greatly appreciate it :smokin

Sounds like you browned out, face raped her lips, then stole her id and a random camera so you'd have an excuse to stalk her in the morning. Prolly why she won't add you as a friend and the other girl defriended you. It's ok though, every party needs a creepy guy.

:{ :{ :{

it wasnt her id it was her friends lol. my man saw the whole thing smh im gonna stay in tonight after that one.thanks,bro

Yeah chalk that up a drunken creepy L. And Im hoping dudes wouldn't reach out to chick and blow up your spot, not in the yamb thread.

Yeah chalk that up a drunken creepy L. And Im hoping dudes wouldn't reach out to chick and blow up your spot, not in the yamb thread.

True. i would love to share with pictures and all, but folks always tryin to mess up good things...too include one of my old girls readin my posts lol...smh

Getting Married b4 The age of 25 with no kids or  not being in the Military = Desperate Simp....

Last edited:
Any pics of girls I post is usually in TAN because there's always new pages being added and no girl really gonna sift through all that. If you find your pic in there somehow then you deserve to see who posted it :lol This thread is good for the stories though.

She knew my screen name and actually serched it.

i laugh about it now, but i said something in i think confession thread or TAN (tho this was in Nov of 2011 so TAN wasnt around) and she read that. I still smashed some more afterwards but it sucks when you get confronted with the truth and it was YOUrself that did it.

A friend from college just messaged me talking about going to SF in 2 weeks. I plan on meeting her, especially when she mentioned her new boob job
devil.gif

Valentine's day gifts for a new chick you mess with for about a month? ya'll ain't really ****, might not be ****, but she expecting and you don't wanna be a ****. Hit her with a little bouquet yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom