TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Aight i'll do it.

I was about to ask for her name and give her mine then ask her to sit with me during lecture on Thurs.

Chick feels me. My track record and success rate are pretty good and I know when a girl is into me or not.

Aight... here's what i'm thinking... and i this can apply to guys in relationship to keep their mouthpiece crisp.

each week, you have to approach a certain amount of yambs... it increases each week.

you have to post your convo and what happened.

it'll get some of the cats who've been in relationships time to brush on the mouthpiece... and those that are somewhat timid to break out of their shell..

also, for the single cats, it'll give you a chance to build your team up.

may not be as accepted as the No fap challenge b/c cats just dont like approaching chicks like that, but it would really help a lot of people out i think.

it'll also be fun, kinda like a "can i hit loser" type thing, but a little more expectations and actually having a chance at the chick.

and its throughout an entire week, so you'll have plenty of chances...

2 the first week... then 4... then 6.. then 10 to close out march...

that's 22 shots that you LEGITIMATELY take... build your team up...

outta that, you can be a little more selective on the ones you want... and also step up to finer yambs...

its not gonna be 22 dimes... but you gotta sprinkle some dimes in... mexicans... asians...

diversify the yamb portfolio and reduce the risk a fapful nights.

^^Aight i'll do it.

I was about to ask for her name and give her mine then ask her to sit with me during lecture on Thurs.

Chick feels me. My track record and success rate are pretty good and I know when a girl is into me or not.
So how did everything go

Aight... here's what i'm thinking... and i this can apply to guys in relationship to keep their mouthpiece crisp.

each week, you have to approach a certain amount of yambs... it increases each week.

it'll get some of the cats who've been in relationships time to brush on the mouthpiece... and those that are somewhat timid to break out of their shell..

may not be as accepted as the No fap challenge b/c cats just dont like approaching chicks like that, but it would really help a lot of people out i think.

it'll also be fun, kinda like a "can i hit loser" type thing, but a little more expectations and actually having a chance at the chick.

outta that, you can be a little more selective on the ones you want... and also step up to finer yambs...

its not gonna be 22 dimes... but you gotta sprinkle some dimes in... mexicans... asians...

devil.gif
 say no more......im out here!!

I wanna be down for this but I never see girls I wanna talk to except at work (not happening) and when I go out (not an issue).

I definitely need to work on my game for random/unexpected pickups but I feel like I don't have the opportunity

Haha, sounds good, it will definitely be interesting.

I'm tryna get that first yamb so.....

How u forget to call man
smh... just hit her up today...

i'm at a 95% confidence rate that these yambs are secured in the bag.

Signs of definite yambs:

1. texting back multiple times before you reply
2. asking "are you there"
3. "lol"s in every text
4. pictures on demand

i'm at a 95% confidence rate that these yambs are secured in the bag.

Signs of definite yambs:

3. "lol"s in every text
4. pictures on demand
Ahhhh nice young jedi u understand the force!

Not up for any challenge...But been with this chick for a few weeks now and gonna try to acquire the yambs this week.

How u forget to call man

i'm at a 95% confidence rate that these yambs are secured in the bag
Signs of definite yambs:

3. "lol"s in every text
4. pictures on demand[/quo
Had a chick do all that and some, didn't smash cause she want a commitment. Told her I don't know her well enough to fully commit into a relationship then she was like "okay, I don't think we woulda worked anyway" :lol:
She wanted a commitment after one date. Lawd if I gave her the D, she'd be on some fatal attraction type steez.
I dont want those problems

Yall dudes just cheating out there like that? With strangers? In public places?

Dude said "my girl" waaaay after the story of the broad on the side lol

I hide my dirt at least... I'm an easily recognizible dude unfortunately, I'm a party photographer and DJ here. So certain areas are full of folks I know :smh:

I barely cheat in the first place, been restraining myself and trying to grow up. Yambs been getting boring to me :x

It ain't as bad as it sounds. At this point nobody knows we even talk to each other aside from 9 MAYBE 10 people? We have feelings for each other and, we were supposed to be exclusive, but she messed around with her ex. Basically I'm just handling mine like she did hers.

For some reason I feel like I'm gonna end up getting caught doing this. There's no latina population at my school and the asians are mostly born nd raised in asia and only here for school. Only thing left are my black beauties and white girls. I've almost got caught dipping into the same group of friends already, and I've only ever smashed 1 white girl.

Not to mention, I've got no game... Too risky... Guess I'm down.

Anybody got any wisdom on a shy chick?
Most shy chicks end up being the nastiest chicks I've ever dealt with...matter of fact this one supposedly shy chick tossed my salad on some **** like asking if I ever been sucked from the back, and then she did it but pulled that one me.

Crazy chick..but shy as hell in public.

Update on coke girl...

Took her to the club on Thursday night. Met up with my boy who is the GM of the place. Get drinks and he busts out some blow :smh:

She does a line, feeling good...Don't think much of it. In the club she starts talking about how she wants to roll. She finds a pill and takes it. I get kicked out of VIP as it's supposed to be girls only so we all decide to dip. She wants to stay saying her roll just started and she will take a taxi. We try to talk her out of it for 10 mins but it's no use.

20 mins later calls me asking if I'm mad at her :stoneface:

Obviously decided to dead it.

I think after she did the line I would've done the Homer Simpson bushes gif and left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom