TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious why you had success and didnt.

First two you put them on a pedestal...last 2 u were more alpha.

Next time you see a chick walking.
.make a joke about it. The reason jokes work so well is because it can be substituted for your insecurities pretty well. Chicks respond better to a joke than kindness.

Be like'damn girl, why you in a hurry...tryna get home to see wendy williams?' Shell laugh. U in there

:smh:

please find something funnier to say than this....

.make a joke about it. The reason jokes work so well is because it can be substituted for your insecurities pretty well. Chicks respond better to a joke than kindness.

Be like'damn girl, why you in a hurry...tryna get home to see wendy williams?' Shell laugh. U in there you getting your power walk on? She responds* Then begin to talk about her being in shape if she is and possibly working out together in the future. Just my two cents on catching females on the move.

Went to shortys crib to watch a movie and then started making out an stuff

After a while i bring my hand down to the love below but got tagged out at third base fuarrk

Older chick just flaked on me twice *delete number*. When will I find someone who don't play games smh

Be like'damn girl, why you in a hurry...tryna get home to see wendy williams?' Shell laugh. U in there  you getting your power walk on? She responds* Then begin to talk about her being in shape if she is and possibly working out together in the future. Just my two cents on catching females on the move.

:lol: guys...Please dont listen to Gator...shes a female.this whole thread- i read her input but i never take a full on advice.

I swear that ish works. DO NOT compliment these chicks off bat. Cats sounding like them Africans in a button up and light wash denim in church shoes complimenting chicks.

Ofcourse you have to be confident....ofcourse its gotta be smooth...but trust me, ive used that 'slow down...tvshow is just a rerun' and got the 'laugh...I dont watch tvshow'.

Much much much better than being a simp.

Ps...i could pull gator with 0 problems based on her NT persona :pimp:

:lol: guys...Please dont listen to Gator...shes a female.this whole thread- i read her input but i never take a full on advice.

I swear that ish works. DO NOT compliment these chicks off bat. Cats sounding like them Africans in a button up and light wash denim in church shoes complimenting chicks.

Ofcourse you have to be confident....ofcourse its gotta be smooth...but trust me, ive used that 'slow down...tvshow is just a rerun' and got the 'laugh...I dont watch tvshow'.

Much much much better than being a simp.

AND HERE WE GO...

Last edited:
right? :smh:

my kick game probably better than yours, sit down fam :lol:
let that man sautee... if he say he can pull you, more power to him...

gotta commend the man on the cohanes... the first one that came at you...

you're like some mysterious yambs, kinfoe... :lol:

anyways...

got the old head coming thru tonight that i was talking about a couple pages back...

i'm going to take her to chili's for the half price appetizers... ($30 limit)

and we're gonna come back to the crib for bacardi shots...

i'm thinking yambs in my future.

let that man sautee... if he say he can pull you, more power to him...

gotta commend the man on the cohanes... the first one that came at you...

you're like some mysterious yambs, kinfoe... :lol:

anyways...

got the old head coming thru tonight that i was talking about a couple pages back...

i'm going to take her to chili's for the half price appetizers... ($30 limit)

and we're gonna come back to the crib for bacardi shots...

i'm thinking yambs in my future.

MY MAN :smokin

Either yall are slow and she was saying that her kick game is better than his yamb game, or you have a point. :lol:

NO PICS SORRY FELLAS BUT PLEASE HELP!!!

I have a situation that I was gonna make a thread about but this situation is kinda similar to mine, so i'll just post it here. Me and this chick have been talking for a while so we go out for a date on Valentines Day. I greet her wit' flowers, candy, and a card. Dinner went great, flowing with conversation. Asking me questions like "Who did you talk to? Who did you mess with on campus?" "What's the sweetest thing you've done for a girl?" When was the last relationship you were in?" for the interrogative questions... I bring her home after a great Valentines Day (No kiss, jus' a nice hug). She says "Hit me up, so we can see that movie next week." Sends me a "Thank you, again text with a smiley face. (with two hearts)" right after the drop off.... Proceeds to tell me she'll let me know when she is free and she'll check her schedule tomorrow so we can set up another date. Mind you, this was two weeks ago on Feb 14th. It's now March 1st and we haven't spoke once since! Hasn't hit me up to tell her she's free on whatever date!

I send her a "Hi" text on Feb. 26th at like 6 AM. No response till' this very minute. Can y'all mind explaining to me what the hell is going on???

I have a situation that I was gonna make a thread about but this situation is kinda similar to mine, so i'll just post it here. Me and this chick have been talking for a while so we go out for a date on Valentines Day. I greet her wit' flowers, candy, and a card. Dinner went great, flowing with conversation. Asking me questions like "Who did you talk to? Who did you mess with on campus?" "What's the sweetest thing you've done for a girl?" When was the last relationship you were in?" for the interrogative questions... I bring her home after a great Valentines Day (No kiss, jus' a nice hug). She says "Hit me up, so we can see that movie next week." Sends me a "Thank you, again text with a smiley face. (with two hearts)" right after the drop off.... Proceeds to tell me she'll let me know when she is free and she'll check her schedule tomorrow so we can set up another date. Mind you, this was two weeks ago on Feb 14th. It's now March 1st and we haven't spoke once since! Hasn't hit me up to tell her she's free on whatever date!

I send her a "Hi" text on Feb. 26th at like 6 AM. No response till' this very minute. Can y'all mind explaining to me what the hell is going on???
She's not really into you fam. The signs were right in front of you but you were blind to see.

Before I go on, answer this.....have you had sex with the female at all?

How old is she.....I had a chick like this before talking about her schedule had to be check to see if we could chill. Long story short she became madly in love with me(older chick to). I say say u should drop her if she can't make time or respond back to your text in a timely manner no one is that busy

How long did you know her before you went on the date? Was the Valentine's date your first date with her?

She's not really into you fam. The signs were right in front of you but you were blind to see.

Before I go on, answer this.....have you had sex with the female at all?
What are the signs? Plus nah I haven't had sex wit' her.

How old is she.....I had a chick like this before talking about her schedule had to be check to see if we could chill. Long story short she became madly in love with me(older chick to). I say say u should drop her if she can't make time or respond back to your text in a timely manner no one is that busy

Smh. She is 20, I am 23.

How long did you know her before you went on the date? Was the Valentine's date your first date with her?

Yes Valentines was our first date and we were interested in each other for 10 months prior. It took so long to go out and date because I hadn't brought my whip on campus. Now this semester I brought the vehicle up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom