TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhhh, showering gifts is too cliche nowadays to woo a girl. It's more of value when you are actually dating and know the girl.

For arguments sake of being Valentine's and all, I would have just given her a single rose if you wanted to play off that gesture.

But the candy and card? Yikes...

Take the L my dude and move on.

And ignore her until further notice.

Respect your opinion.

Wait, did you hit her up again? She said she would tell you when she was free but you need to initiate conversation again.

Also, "Hi" is a BAD text message. You might as well text "Hey I have nothing interesting or thoughtful to say but I still kinda creepily want to talk to you." That's weak. Tell me you texted her something BESIDES "Hi" since the date.

EDIT: If I'm right, my whole read on the situation isn't that its over or she's not interested - it just sounds like you're being shy or unwilling to initiate with her. First you didn't go for the kiss - then you patiently wait for her to give you a time to hang out even though you really like her. You should've BEEN set up a next date or time to hang out. She clearly enjoyed her time with you (even if she just wanted a valentines day date). Just try to set up another hang out. If you get rejected twice then you know the deal.

Damn I messed up with the "Hi" text, I guess. Yeah she's clearly interested. She hasn't responded to the "Hi" text though. We both have iPhones and it doesn't even say "read", it just says "delivered". She also said "Of course I would like to go on a second date, just let me know when you want to go."

Dipset? time to dipset. it's crazy seeing these things so obviously now through experience and age. It'll happen again and you'll grow. You may forget the event, but not the feeling, It'll manifest itself as instinct and become normal to boss up on these things.

Nah, I will not give up. Too fine bruh. I gotta hit this.

:lol: "Cancel that, trick!" - Nino Brown

not true! But yea, you did do too much with all the gifts and stuff--- should've just treated it like a regular ol' date. Maybe a single rose... MAYBE! But that's it.

I hear ya, doggie.

Text game fail

What should of I texted then?

Ehhhhh, showering gifts is too cliche nowadays to woo a girl. It's more of value when you are actually dating and know the girl.

For arguments sake of being Valentine's and all, I would have just given her a single rose if you wanted to play off that gesture.

But the candy and card? Yikes...

Take the L my dude and move on.

And ignore her until further notice.

Respect your opinion.

Wait, did you hit her up again? She said she would tell you when she was free but you need to initiate conversation again.

Also, "Hi" is a BAD text message. You might as well text "Hey I have nothing interesting or thoughtful to say but I still kinda creepily want to talk to you." That's weak. Tell me you texted her something BESIDES "Hi" since the date.

EDIT: If I'm right, my whole read on the situation isn't that its over or she's not interested - it just sounds like you're being shy or unwilling to initiate with her. First you didn't go for the kiss - then you patiently wait for her to give you a time to hang out even though you really like her. You should've BEEN set up a next date or time to hang out. She clearly enjoyed her time with you (even if she just wanted a valentines day date). Just try to set up another hang out. If you get rejected twice then you know the deal.

Damn I messed up with the "Hi" text, I guess. Yeah she's clearly interested. She hasn't responded to the "Hi" text though. We both have iPhones and it doesn't even say "read", it just says "delivered". She also said "Of course I would like to go on a second date, just let me know when you want to go."

Dipset? time to dipset. it's crazy seeing these things so obviously now through experience and age. It'll happen again and you'll grow. You may forget the event, but not the feeling, It'll manifest itself as instinct and become normal to boss up on these things.

Nah, I will not give up. Too fine bruh. I gotta hit this.

:lol: "Cancel that, trick!" - Nino Brown

not true! But yea, you did do too much with all the gifts and stuff--- should've just treated it like a regular ol' date. Maybe a single rose... MAYBE! But that's it.

I hear ya, doggie.

Text game fail

What should of I texted then?

Damn my dude you sound so silly. You're about to take the ultimate L and you don't even know yet. You're posting in multiple threads bout this chick, here's what I posted from the other one

That ego is gonna have you looking even more like a chump. Your intentions will be pure, but it's gonna come off as desperate, they don't like that. Only way to win is fall back. Either she fades into obscurity, good, or she comes back around trying to see what's up, also good. But let her reconnect, your dumb *** is moving on right now though. Take the L like a man. It's minor right now, only gets bigger if you pursue.

Nah you guys are overreacting. He shouldn't dead her especially if he likes her. If she ignored him for 2 weeks, he'd come off as desperate if he kept trying. He didn't ask for a 2nd date though, so I don't see how he'll come off as a chump. A lot of females don't initiate at first.

Instead of "Hi" at f'n 6 in the morning - text her a joke or ask her about something you talked about last time - anything that'll get her talking or laughing. Not no damn "hello." Just hit her up with a plan to hang out, she'll either say yes or no. It's not a big deal. Her response to that'll let you know if she's still interested.

:lol: @ vintage yambs

Damn my dude you sound so silly. You're about to take the ultimate L and you don't even know yet. You're posting in multiple threads bout this chick, here's what I posted from the other one

We'll see, i'll update the thread wit' the W or L.

:smh: at the homey Dipset ...

Come on, yo... listen to TAY when it talks to you.

We'll see, i'll update the thread wit' the W or L

You got some growin' to do Dipset

Nah you guys are overreacting. He shouldn't dead her especially if he likes her. If she ignored him for 2 weeks, he'd come off as desperate if he kept trying. He didn't ask for a 2nd date though, so I don't see how he'll come off as a chump. A lot of females don't initiate at first.

Instead of "Hi" at f'n 6 in the morning - text her a joke or ask her about something you talked about last time - anything that'll get her talking or laughing. Not no damn "hello." Just hit her up with a plan to hang out, she'll either say yes or no. It's not a big deal. Her response to that'll let you know if she's still interested.

:lol: @ vintage yambs

Exactly man, i'm bouta' go in. To be honest, I don't exactly like her.. I wanna smang to the highest power though. I know she's gonna make me wait a grip to smash, but i'm willing to put in work. She a 7.5 overall. Maybe 8. I'ma definitely update y'all with the W or L.

Two more bits of information I forgot to tell y'all. She offered to drive for this date, but I declined and pulled out the 97' Toyota 4Runner. 8)

+

Shawty hasn't been in a relationship since early 2011. Her last man was Puerto Rican. She says i'ma be her first Black man. :smile:

Oh and I asked her if she's speaking to anyone, and she said "Nah, i'm not."

THAT ***** LYIN'!!!

We always talkin'.... bruh, and she young too? And fine? So you think she be ghost for weeks cuz she doing actual schoolwork? smh Dip I like you but it's a lotta bad signs on this one....

Unless it's a chick you already smashed and you just want to remind her of your existence, "Hi" is pointless. It's lazy and doesn't require a response. At least "What's up?"is a question.

I don't think you're gonna smash bro. You've been knowing her for almost a year and still aint get them yambs.......not even a damn kiss :smh: come on man

Never stress over a chick that you're not smashing

Exactly man, i'm bouta' go in. To be honest, I don't exactly like her.. I wanna smang to the highest power though. I know she's gonna make me wait a grip to smash, but i'm willing to put in work. She a 7.5 overall. Maybe 8. I'ma definitely update y'all with the W or L.
Sigh :smh:

Too fine? 7.5 overall?

Then you say you don't like her but you just wanna smash and you going all out (flowers, gifts and cards) to smash?

Please stop being a simp.

Last edited:
THAT ***** LYIN'!!!

We always talkin'.... bruh, and she young too? And fine? So you think she be ghost for weeks cuz she doing actual schoolwork? smh Dip I like you but it's a lotta bad signs on this one....

|I

Dipset soundin like Tank.."Pleaseeee Don't Go' lol

Naw Mayne take 1 on the chin...n bounce back

:lol: Jokes :lol:

Sigh :smh:

Too fine? 7.5 overall?

Then you say you don't like her but you just wanna smash and you going all out (flowers, gifts and cards) to smash?

Please stop being a simp.

Son, she da real deal. On ayyythang.

Dip in here puttin' the yambs on a pedastal. Giving TAY a bad name :lol: :smh:

:lol:

@Dipset

Why don't you just call the broad and see what's good with her? Don't make no damb sense waiting for her to reply to a 'Hi' text, or any text at all at this point. It's been almost 3 weeks and y'all aint talk since then? Just call, say wuddup and ask if she'd be interested in kicking it once more.

Just find out if she's actually interested or not. If you serious bout it I'd say call now so you can just lay your mind to rest and be on to the next one. Sounds like she ain't eem interested if you ask me though.

And when you do that let us know if it was a W or L .

Dipset, i've been in your situation before. You feel like you have to "prove" something to her. That you're probably a better man than the others getting at her.

If she really liked you, she would initiate (yes even the really shy ones after some time). Right now she's just being "nice" because she knows you care for her, but she's just not into like that.

I learned the hard way. My lesson was, if i'm going extra hard after one broad to MAKE SURE I HAVE OTHER OPTIONS. But we're both young, so lessons will be learned the hard way.

Dipset, i've been in your situation before. You feel like you have to "prove" something to her. That you're probably a better man than the others getting at her.

If she really liked you, she would initiate (yes even the really shy ones after some time). Right now she's just being "nice" because she knows you care for her, but she's just not into like that.

I learned the hard way. My lesson was, if i'm going extra hard after one broad to MAKE SURE I HAVE OTHER OPTIONS. But we're both young, so lessons will be learned the hard way.

Man, I'm usually with this thread on the advice given but I feel like ya'll are misreading Dipset's story. It's like standing on the wall of a club and not doing anything but blaming the girls for not coming up to you. The homie Dip didn't do nothing after the date. That's completely his fault, not hers.

I definitely don't see this as a girl being nice if she clearly stated "I would like a second date" - he just didn't go in for the kill. If a girl's being nice, she would not call it a date - she'd distance herself from anything like that.

I will say this.

:lol: @ this guy acting like he JUST wants to smash when he went on a date with her on V-Day, bought her gifts and flowers, is freaking out about her on NT and sent her a "Hi" text at the crack of dawn. Cmon son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom