TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what i do on most nights is go to AA meetings. Alcoholics anonymous. Yea im one of those 
grin.gif

Anyway this chick who came around a year ago, she recently came back after relapse city, pretty girl, was fat though, came back around this week, dropped mad weight brahs, mad weight lookin 
pimp.gif

She told me she was "scared of me" im like 
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

Wtf does this mean? I honestly had no idea what to say, just kinda made a joke, brushed it off then changed the subject. 

Enlighten me fellow yambino's

R-Man Jam,.....uh...do you look scary? lol how was the conversation leading up to it?

Old girl finally admitted she messed up and wants me back.

BUT got a shorty from work that's THIRSTY, she actually holla'd at me but I initiated the communication.

Another girl I hit up was actually cool, decent communication back and forth, hits me with the I got a BF. I basically take the L, decide to stop the conversation, but she is still hitting me up. I just make small talk, then she says she is down to kick it. I'm thinking yambs *may* be had, but I stay distant, then she hit me today that she is engaged. :smh: STILL hitting me up while I'm at work.

Another girl I hit up was actually cool, decent communication back and forth, hits me with the I got a BF. I basically take the L, decide to stop the conversation, but she is still hitting me up. I just make small talk, then she says she is down to kick it. I'm thinking yambs *may* be had, but I stay distant, then she hit me today that she is engaged. :smh: STILL hitting me up while I'm at work.

:lol:

f that girl

:smh:

I will talk to anything that has a pulse
Reminds me of the Mack of the Year Challenge 2011 I did with my friends...

it was crazy. Had me spitting at random girl all over. It was the only year of my life were I got into the double digits on the slaying.

I might participate to see how hard and strong I can go.... 

R-Man Jam,.....uh...do you look scary? lol how was the conversation leading up to it?

Old girl finally admitted she messed up and wants me back.

BUT got a shorty from work that's THIRSTY, she actually holla'd at me but I initiated the communication.

Today after class this yambs I been eye and got the number told me she has a bf so I'm going to take the L not about getting into two ppl

good thread was sleeping for a minute. will check in more often.

down to give advice from my single days. been wifed up for a minute though. stay stong in the game brothers

Most freshmen don't have cars on campus so everyone gets picked up by their parents or something to get home for springbreak so i'm chillin with this girl in my room fooling around and what not my roommate said he was leaving at like 430 he had all his stuff in the room but it was only 3 so i was like oh whatever i got time. I heard a knock on the door but i was like whatever its locked f them they will go away then i hear a key go in the door and im like F then Dude and his moms walked in on me and this girl it was Extremely awkward
mean.gif
I wasn't balls deep yet but girl was in her bra and panties and im shirtless but still it was really damn awkward .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom