TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick I'm talking to claims she has only slept with 2 dudes before me and she's 26. Seems unrealistic but she lost her virginity at 19 and was in 2 3 year relationships.

I don't care if she has slept with more but the lying would bother me.

It wasn't hard for me to smash at all and she likes to party so I definitely don't believe her :lol:
Don't know why when I read this, j. Cole popped in my head

Say she only ****** like 4-5 ******, so you know you gotta multiply by 3

This chick I'm talking to claims she has only slept with 2 dudes before me and she's 26. Seems unrealistic but she lost her virginity at 19 and was in 2 3 year relationships.

It wasn't hard for me to smash at all and she likes to party so I definitely don't believe her :lol:
Definitely lying bro, she's been around the block :lol:

It wasn't hard for me to smash at all and she likes to party so I definitely don't believe her
laugh.gif
Definitely lying bro, she's been around the block
laugh.gif
The truth. She's either lying because she wants to be wifed, or she doesn't want you to think she's a goer.

I'd say with about 98% certainty she's a goer.

my homegirl 26 and is still a virgin *shrugs*

Yeah definitely playing it careful with this one.

I met her at the beginning of March through one of my close friends. She is his wife's cousin. His wife was a virgin till marriage and he told me her cousin is not an easy girl that I can smash and dash.

We hit it off immediately and started talking every day (lives in a different city). About 3 weeks later she was back in town with her fam. Went out to dinner and then back to my crib. She teased for a long *** time and I never thought I was gonna smash but ended up smashing after 1.5-2 hours of fooling around.

The only thing that makes me believe her is that she felt bad afterwards.

Also I've dealt with girls that have claimed low numbers before/ after an easy smash and they get super clingy after smashing. Runners usually don't do that. This all happened after being in med school/graduating.

The MD may make them give it up easily in hopes of locking me down. "We want prenup, we want prenup"

Like jayz says.... Don't hit me with that church ****!

my homegirl 26 and is still a virgin *shrugs*

I know they out there. My boy's wife was a virgin until 29

I met her at the beginning of March through one of my close friends. She is his wife's cousin. His wife was a virgin till marriage and he told me her cousin is not an easy girl that I can smash and dash.

We hit it off immediately and started talking every day (lives in a different city). About 3 weeks later she was back in town with her fam. Went out to dinner and then back to my crib. She teased for a long *** time and I never thought I was gonna smash but ended up smashing after 1.5-2 hours of fooling around.

Also I've dealt with girls that have claimed low numbers before/ after an easy smash and they get super clingy after smashing. Runners usually don't do that. This all happened after being in med school/graduating.

The MD may make them give it up easily in hopes of locking me down. "We want prenup, we want prenup"
Damn you a doctor bruh?

Man. Let the yambs know you got a MD, they're all yours. I would never settle.

Damn you a doctor bruh?

Man. Let the yambs know you got a MD, they're all yours. I would never settle.

Yeah Not close to real doctor money yet as I'm just a first year resident.

I don't attract the dime gold diggers lol but I still gotta watch out for the ones who are willing to wait.

After we got into an minor argument chick's mom told her "apologize, don't mess this up. He's a doctor"

My ideal scenario is to find a fellow MD on the ROAD. Has the money without crazy hours

Med students on rotation or during residency give it up easy i heard. No games, straight sex due to their busy schedules :nerd: :lol:

Yeah Not close to real doctor money yet as I'm just a first year resident.

I don't attract the dime gold diggers lol but I still gotta watch out for the ones who are willing to wait.

After we got into an minor argument chick's mom told her "apologize, don't mess this up. He's a doctor"

My ideal scenario is to find a fellow MD on the ROAD. Has the money without crazy hours

:lol: .

My girl told me low numbers too but I was skeptical cause she went to a party school, took me about almost 4 months to smash, had some close calls but she resisted every time, I was pulling out every play in the book like it was 2 mins left in the super bowl and still nada, that's when I beileved her numbers. Once I got it though

My girl told me low numbers too but I was skeptical cause she went to a party school, took me about almost 4 months to smash, had some close calls but she resisted every time, I was pulling out every play in the book like it was 2 mins left in the super bowl and still nada, that's when I beileved her numbers. Once I got it though

repped

my girl was honest with her count which is a lot. and as discouraging as that may be. especially to me who has had less than 10. I sweated it at first.
til I put it in saw that face grimace and them nails dig.
always gotta be confident fellas. girls geel that aura.

Last edited:
Back in 07 I dated a girl whose count was higher than mine, ~13 to 8, made me a little uncomfortable but wasn't a big deal.

Now that my count is in the 30s I rather not even have that convo :lol:

Last edited:
my girl was honest with her count which is a lot. and as discouraging as that may be. especially to me who has had less than 10. I sweated it at first.
We call that community ***** where im from.

It's all fun and games until you get hit with one of these,

Random Dude: "You and ol girl talkin now? Head game is amazing."

You: ".........
mean.gif
"

Last edited:

You: ".........:smh: "

:rofl: :smh:

You: ".........:smh: "
I mean yea but who am I to judge. if she knew who I slew and it would upset her.
plus......I had coitus with one of her best friends. but it was before I even knew her.

Back in 07 I dated a girl whose count was higher than mine, ~13 to 8, made me a little uncomfortable but wasn't a big deal.

:lol: Right.

It's a silly convo to me personally. If me and her are vibing I don't care.

:lol: Right.

It's a silly convo to me personally. If me and her are vibing I don't care.

Exactly. It doesn't matter. If she has *** tendencies those will be exposed anyway.

It also helps that we are in different circles so "homies" can't drop reckless comments like above lol

The older you get, you start to realize that you're gunna have to accept the fact that you will not find an angel.

Sure there are a few out there, but lets be serious, women have needs too.

I'm not saying it's cool to wife up the known village bicycle or anything.

This flight attendant chick I was messing with said she only had sex with her BFs. Teased the blue outta me, but I never made it official so I never piped.

Yea I think I had that convo one time at like 19 and it made me feel so lame after asking.

Summer is coming and my bf just move to the oceanfront at Virginia Beach. Anybody that knows that area knows the strip is flooded with bloopers everynight. I'm bout to do numbers and can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom