TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
its saturday bro
laugh.gif
and im not gunna go eff dat
you can come over my house papi
happy.gif

Got dem yambs from that thirsty chick I bagged last weekend. She slept over the crib and got her butt naked but she wouldn't give me those yambs. Talking about she just wants to just touch but not let me smash; she implied she didn't want me to hit and split, saying I should still take her to clubs I tell her about :rolleyes. Got so >: after so much foreplay and she wasn't budging. Next day, I tell her if she keeps pulling/pushing back with me sexually, I'm just gonna stop being aggressive and not even pursue it. So, I throw on The Weeknd and she asks me if I want to play :evil: Next thing I know, she taking out dem mammaries and asking me to help unfasten her belt and pants for her. I start playing with the kitty and kissing all over her then starts giving me some tight dome, like her mouthpiece felt like I was in them virgin yambs kinda tight :smokin. I don't know if it was the buildup from the night before or what but that head game had me done in a matter of minutes :x :smh: . Chick was dripping wet and ready to let me smash which makes me even more :smh: . Returned the favored and played her kitty for her till she :wow: and then passed out. Got up, went to the fridge, and ate my turkey sammich that I had bought earlier. She woke up and was like can I have some of your sammich? I was like all gone :lol: . She leaving the crib now and about to prowl the city for some new yambs 8)

Got dem yambs from that thirsty chick I bagged last weekend. She slept over the crib and got her butt naked but she wouldn't give me those yambs. Talking about she just wants to just touch but not let me smash; she implied she didn't want me to hit and split, saying I should still take her to clubs I tell her about :rolleyes. Got so >: after so much foreplay and she wasn't budging. Next day, I tell her if she keeps pulling/pushing back with me sexually, I'm just gonna stop being aggressive and not even pursue it. So, I throw on The Weeknd and she asks me if I want to play :evil: Next thing I know, she taking out dem mammaries and asking me to help unfasten her belt and pants for her. I start playing with the kitty and kissing all over her then starts giving me some tight dome, like her mouthpiece felt like I was in them virgin yambs kinda tight :smokin. I don't know if it was the buildup from the night before or what but that head game had me done in a matter of minutes :x :smh: . Chick was dripping wet and ready to let me smash which makes me even more :smh: . Returned the favored and played her kitty for her till she :wow: and then passed out. Got up, went to the fridge, and ate my turkey sammich that I had bought earlier. She woke up and was like can I have some of your sammich? I was like all gone :lol: . She leaving the crib now and about to prowl the city for some new yambs 8)

You wore a duckie though right??
I swear when yambs be givin that good dome I always question where they been :lol:

Unless it's flavored, I couldn't imagine making a chick suck on straight rubber. I strap up only when in them yambs but if I scoop a random breezy on a ONS then I'd def. think twice about getting dome with one on.

You wore a duckie though right??
I swear when yambs be givin that good dome I always question where they been :lol:

Unless it's flavored, I couldn't imagine making a chick suck on straight rubber. I strap up only when in them yambs but if I scoop a random breezy on a ONS then I'd def. think twice about getting dome with one on.
i never got dome with a condom on..... i like my sloppy top wet and to the point

sorry for the hiatus fambs...

ya boy outchea grinding...

plus this one yamb is kinda taking up all my time...

:smh:

Me and my most recent Norweigan yamb have literally gotten it in 60+ times in the past 30 days.. The two nights ago 7x alone.. This shh has me spent, the days after I usually spend sleeping in until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, because I get no sleep. And I'm normally an early riser to be productive.. Wt f can i do?

Along with my daily vitamins, I take 600mg of red ginseng extrait, my guy needs no recovery time just about and i think she takes that as a signal to never stop.. 
laugh.gif

I mean its an amazing feeling to be able to go all night and into the morning/afternoon, but 4-5 days a week tho?! 

time to take it slow and get some self control...my main is like that. i call her a succubus...those sessions be **** but its draining n time consuming

Damn I don't even know how to holla at a fat yamb. For some reason I really wanna smash this one.
in the immortal words of humpty hump
"hey fat girl come here are you ticklish....yea I called you fat..look at me I'm skinny....ain't never stopped me from getting busy.."

Well fellas I'm back in the game after being in a 4 yr relationship. Been single for about a week and got 2 new consistent buns for the roster, my max is 3. Already let them know we just kicking it and I'm looking for nothing serious. Both are heavy drinkers so that's right up my alley, can never have enough drinking partners that give up the buns. It's a beautiful thing bc it's so many young single women out here doing their thing. It's no excuse for a dude with his stuff together not to have a couple options if he wants to.

Ive figured out my main issues with yambs...Im over confident at times, I joke around a lot, and I dont have a censor on my mouth
This for me 2 I talk myself out of yambs

told this one ***** she should put me on to these 2 chicks we work with followed by 3 weeks of her not speaking to me but **** her on to the next one.

so this fresh young yamb i used to work with came into the spot the other day, i was hungover and looking like the grim reaper and she asked me if i had a number she can hit me up at in a shy voice...i gave it to her she hasnt hit me up tho shes young and immature tho used to call me baby daddy while we worked together i would just play with her at work thought she was kind of young...but daddy horny...when she gonna use my # i normally ask for them

girls play ganes man. sshe may hit u uo in like a week or so.
and won't be about nothing. that's just my guesstimation

True, gave this chick my number a while back, never heard ****, but apparently she's been going nuts bugging mutual acquaintances bout me instead of just hitting me up. Now I gotta call and reach like i'm the one that was interested.

Well fellas I'm back in the game after being in a 4 yr relationship. Been single for about a week and got 2 new consistent buns for the roster, my max is 3. Already let them know we just kicking it and I'm looking for nothing serious. Both are heavy drinkers so that's right up my alley, can never have enough drinking partners that give up the buns. It's a beautiful thing bc it's so many young single women out here doing their thing. It's no excuse for a dude with his stuff together not to have a couple options if he wants to.

Word, agreed. I had a mean relapse though where my ex seeped back into my thoughts and I was stuck again for a bit. I have no idea why this one person affects me so much.

http://buttersafe.com/2013/04/11/forget/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom