TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a girl and i was just
eek.gif
from the moment i saw her.

Went on a date lasted 14 hours of just talking this past Saturday. Ended up kicking it with her Sunday and Monday as well. Texting everyday.

Cut off all other females, deleted numbers, etc.

Bros: what is this feeling I am having?! [No simp]
It is whatever you want it to be...

Last edited:
Rick you ever been to Concrete Cowboy in Uptown?

The amount of glorious cooperative white yambs is amazing.

Amazing I tell you.

Didn't know... But I will be in there next weekend... Thanks famb...

I need a white girl TK round out the team.

We gotta make moves as soon as you and your girl get in another argument. :lol:

Met a girl and i was just :wow: from the moment i saw her.

Went on a date lasted 14 hours of just talking this past Saturday. Ended up kicking it with her Sunday and Monday as well. Texting everyday.

It's called insanity. Never cut off. Distance yourself sure but to dead it is crazy. You don't need to smash the others but w no girls on the backburner you may smother the new relationship because you have no others.

:smh: :smh:

You tripping famb...

Everyone puts their best foot forward...

It's called insanity. Never cut off. Distance yourself sure but to dead it is crazy. You don't need to smash the others but w no girls on the backburner you may smother the new relationship because you have no others.

U stewin fam. Always have emergency players on the bench. No telling when shorty will start acting crazy and then u yamb less

Just listen to these dudes, it's a tough lesson to learn otherwise.

:smh: :lol: hope you have a few chicks left...never put all your eggs in one basket when you just started talking...it's always great in the beginning...

Yea dude you don't wanna go outside with 1 shoe on You don't wanna drive a car with no spare tire abide by those principles and you'll stay winning

Does never say never apply to females? Srs question, is it possible for me to be an available option for her somewhere down the road?

Always, always keep chicks on the practice squad.

Consistently having chicks you can get hit up prevents you from being too reliant on the new chick and you don't give off thirsty/desperate vibes

Random chicks can also sense it..."I don't need you girl, I just smashed something better 2 hours ago". Subconsciously and consciously gives you more confidence with these females

Always, always keep chicks on the practice squad.

Consistently having chicks you can get hit up prevents you from being too reliant on the new chick and you don't give off thirsty/desperate vibes

Random chicks can also sense it..."I don't need you girl, I just smashed something better 2 hours ago". Subconsciously and consciously gives you more confidence with these females

Even if you got the chip (married) they still flock to you becuase you look responsible and off limits...then out them on the list.....if they act up long press delete they number

^ I think a different code applies once you put on that ring, bc now you dealing with your livilyhood. You F up one time while married it could be damaging to your bank statements.

Finally got to smash the yamb again... Literally the day after the first date last wk she went on her period.

So after many dates of simply teasing the **** out of each other... Finally got to do the deed again. This time in my bed. First time was in the back of my whip

College students, back home w/ rents and no dorms. Before i start getting ish about doing it in my whip the 1st time around.. :lol:

Anyways, SOOOOOOOOOO much better than the 1st time around... Def keeping her around for the summer at least. Maybe even longer depending on how things go but theyve been going really well so far.. Its been fun every time ive hung out with this chick. She coo.

I need to start working on another one though. Even though this chick im smashing now is way better in every aspect but i guess that only matters if im trying to cuff.. Which i would not be opposed to but im not really shooting for... i dont think i am at least. Im confused honestly. Still a pretty fresh relationship.

like frshstunna said : Its always great in the beginning.

Last edited:

Exactly! This is why as i said in my post above. I need to make sure i work on this other chick to make sure i dont make that mistake.

EVEN THOUGH.. the chick hits me up everyday and initiating the convos and wanting to hang out with me consistently. So i guess she likes me that much as well but still...

Last edited:
Nobody is that damn busy, idc what they say. If she met Trey Songz and he said I'm picking you up at ___ tomorrow, GUARANTEE she would suddenly find the time. You're too valuable to try and play the waiting game with her, patiently hoping for the opportunity to be squeezed into her busy life or at least you have to think like that.

I've realized in this day and age you gotta be hard on these garden tools and stop accepting their ******. That's the main reason why a lot of fellas have issues with chicks, suckas and simps have catered to these females and have them thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread. In the words of the apostle Paul "these **** be acting up, and these ****** be letting them"

Hanging with her tomorrow night, we shall see. If it's whack obviously over it.

This can backfire very easily. Make sure shes in the same boat!

U stewin fam. Always have emergency players on the bench. No telling when shorty will start acting crazy and then u yamb less

The crazy always comes out sooner or later. Put em on the back burner but don't cut em off. And don't get ahead of yourself, take your time and play it safe- there is no bad play in going in calm and collected. U jump the gun and you might scare her off. Women like to chase and be chased. But not too much. Play it cool, but don't play it too cool that she thinks your not feeling her. It's a balancing act. And lastly, if and when you know she's feelin you like that, and you feel the same and wanna wife her, then cut the other chics off completely. Just don't get caught up texting em or else this girl will never trust you. And fair warning, when you get a girl...ALL them side pieces are gonna come at you HARD, trying to get at you. Never fails, females throw the ***** at you when they know you got a girl, facts of life. Dead em if you care about your chic tho cus their just trying to **** your **** up.

Exactly! This is why as i said in my post above. I need to make sure i work on this other chick to make sure i dont make that mistake.

EVEN THOUGH.. the chick hits me up everyday and initiating the convos and wanting to hang out with me consistently. So i guess she likes me that much as well but still...

I was just in this situation... I was talking to like 3 at a time...then the main chick stepped up...
so I cut the other 2 off almost 95%.
now me and main are not as close and reduced to friends with benefits. I'm scrambling to gey the other 2 back but its been like 2 months of me not keeping in contact. and one is so far gone and the other I gotta put hella work back in....

just remember.
SINGLE TIL MARRIED.
when the ring comes on if ur not that type of dude that's when u cut the rest off. until then u only cut off about 20%. u can gradually go do down as your relationship gets longer and stronger....but don't cut off

So, this morning I was listening to 2Chainz on the train en route to work before what should be a yambful weekend. As I was about to get off the train the yamb behind me stops me and the following conversation ensues:

Her: Can I ask you a question?
Me: You just did.
**Smile at her and we both laugh**
M: What is it you needed?
H: Do I look good today?
M: Are you kidding me? You look great. Why would you even ask?
H: It's just one of those days, you know?
M: Well you look good enough that I'd ask you for your number if we weren't approaching my stop.
*She blushes and gives me the digimons and I diddy bop into the sunset*

That was a great start to my day. Yambs asking for my seal of approval :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom