TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that between the ages of 18-24 you're in the period of discovering yourself and figuring out who you want to be. You're figuring out what you like and you don't like..and chances are, the same things you liked at age 18 you probably don't like at age 21, 22, or whatever. You experience different things, and so on.

I feel like I'm still figuring out who I want to be, at age 20. I don't have my career set yet, my taste in women or clothing changes every damn month. Why would I be with a woman who could potentially stunt that growth?

I know if someone finds the right girl it'll make them forget about all that, but so far in life I feel like it's not a good idea to look for anything more than temporary things with women.

this is true for me, minus its extened to 26 and prolly another 2 years due to just beginning my career.

Looking good (no brag) and Having all your S!!! together, girls EVERYWHERE. Go back home, fall into P, s!!! they be wantin to fly out to F!!! wit me. lovin it. but its hard being honest and not leading them on...they can be so emotional .

There is this chick that works in the same building as I do. We pulled up to the parking lot at the same time both yesterday and today

this morning we were on the elevator together :smokin

so im hoping you spoke right?

no i didnt :stoneface: i kinda froze because i was so infatuated and her smell was so amazing..

nxt time we meet doe im gonna go smack :evil:

any tips on how I should approach? she seem's grown (23-29 im guessing). and works right under my floor.

no i didnt :stoneface: i kinda froze because i was so infatuated anher smell was so amazing..

nxt time we meet doe im gonna go smack :evil:

any tips on how I should approach? she seem's grown (23-29 im guessing). and works right under my floor.

A good smelling female is :wow:

One of the first things i do when approaching a female is seeing if she smells good. Not in a creepy way or anythign.

Whats yall take on a girl that already has a man? I got a rotation so it dun matter to me but should i still be friends with her whenever she breaks up with her man and i can be the rebound or naw?

good smelling broads make me weak

Whats yall take on a girl that already has a man? I got a rotation so it dun matter to me but should i still be friends with her whenever she breaks up with her man and i can be the rebound or naw?

i never mess with a chick that i know has a guy. 

your only option is joining the illuminati and buying every drake cd

Everywhere. :pimp:

You'll have the best luck on the college campuses. We have a lot of those. Mary Washington, ODU, JMU, VMI, VT, GMU, etc.

If you want my opinion, head to one of those first.

Also the ratchets be at NSU, well anywhere, but still.

naw don't be that dude.. i mean you can be cool with her, but dont be actively pursuing , cuz Karma is a bi*(&^

Nothing wrong with putting your name on the list for when she's through if your rotation already steady and you're not pressed, no thirst.

Lmao chicks be frontin sometimes, you'd think its a natural next step, that's how you learn not to. I enjoy it though.

And am I the only one that doesn't do much dates on fri-sat if not in a relationship? For the most part I don't even hit up known yambs on those days.

Lmao chicks be frontin sometimes, you'd think its a natural next step, that's how you learn not to. I enjoy it though.

And am I the only one that doesn't do much dates on fri-sat if not in a relationship? For the most part I don't even hit up known yambs on those days.

Only if I'm in serious relationship will those days even be considered. I rather go on dates during the week when it's less crowded and go party on the weekends.

I do Wednesday nights (or try to). If I'm just trying to put her on the team I take her to this bar near my house, few beers and the bartenders always talk me up. Back to my pad for a lil hookah and :wink:

Fri and Sat are my nights out with my boys. Might do a meet up with a group of girls type thing, but that's it.

when you're in a serious relationship I doubt your sats and sundays will be with the homies any more

Unless if we're going to a concert or some type of event, then i would consider dates on a weekend, other than that, its strictly a weekday thing for me.

Recognize the times in the past that u have seen her and just keep looking. Can't care if she says no or doesn't give u a chance...At least u tried.

Ask a simple question like hey where is the closest starbucks??
When she responds say oh I don't really care, I just thought u were adorable...and go from there :smokin

i lied i think the thirst is real LOL

One of my friends says she in his class but they dont kno each other and they have a test tmr so I wont be seeing her walk thru them doors so what should I do? She'll mostly likely be in the library so should I just chill there?

i lied i think the thirst is real LOL

One of my friends says she in his class but they dont kno each other and they have a test tmr so I wont be seeing her walk thru them doors so what should I do? She'll mostly likely be in the library so should I just chill there?

Is this finals week?

Am I wasting my time trying to get at a pretty bartender? I mean their job (pretty ones anyways) is about manipulation, feel like maybe she is just keeping me close enough to friend zone me and have me take her on expensive dates but not smash but give me enough mixed signals to think I may be able to and continue the pattern.

Got the digits from a pretty *** sexy *** bartender after trying for a minute, I gave her mine first then she called then and there. Didn't even call her though, don't know why.

I'll give it like 2 more dates, if I am still friendzoned by then I'm going for the last resort hail mary (penis pics) and see if that gets me anywhere. If not, **** it. I think I get friendzoned a lot because I am too nice and laid back. [stereotypes] ******* don't like a dude like me until they already have 3 kids by 4 baby daddies in jail, cheating, abusive and **** and by that point hell nah I'm not interested anymore. [stereotypes] I need to step my alpha game up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom