TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never bought drinks for females i've just met. Females I chill with get treated just like my dudes though, drinks urrwhurr.

This.

Ain't got money to spend on strangers

I'm very loose with money when I'm drunk

i buy drinks for chicks in the club and i dont even care the outcome but when im do it im usually feeling myself to some sort of puffy in 95 level.

I've had these moments thinking about it, but it's never really buying drinks for that chick, it's just we having fun and drinking and you're around.

So I had a class with this one chick and I had decided to be more sociable and try to hangout more with my classmates. I talked to her a couple of times and out of the blue asked her to gimme a call so we could hangout before classes.

I guess she thought I was into her so we start spending alone time together and I somehow end up on a date with her.

So I end up at her place and she cooks me dinner and we start watching a movie.

In my head I kept thinking, if I'm at her place alone its pretty much a lock. So I put the moves on her even though she's really resistant at first.

By the end I got her fully naked and on top with me ready to go on when she told me she was a virgin. Everything just halts for me and all the signs become clear to me. Then I decide against trying to get her go all the way.

It becomes kinda awkward and she tells me how she's never gone this far with anyone before and how bad she feels. I guess she felt dirty bc I got her to do everything but sex all on the first date. Apparently she never had so much as a kiss until like three months into her first relationship!

So after some more talk I leave.

Next couple of days she's convinced herself that we were dating and I feel relieved that I didn't go all the way with her bc I can just imagine what she would've done if that happened.

So now I am gonna try letting her down easy and try to power through the last couple of days left with her in class. Its gonna be awkward.

so how long was it from when you met her to having her naked on top of you?

Don't get me wrong
I know yambs lie about being virgins all the time
but if you find a real 1
I always thought (long as she's over 18)
You discovered the Holy Grail
You got lames like Ray J bragging bout hitting it 1st and he wasn't even 1st to crack her open So I think its still a honor ya dig

But why would virgin 18 year old be the holy grail of yambs? I wouldnt want some inexperienced chick who might cry/be in pain when im hitting it

Don't get me wrong
I know yambs lie about being virgins all the time
but if you find a real 1
I always thought (long as she's over 18)
You discovered the Holy Grail
You got lames like Ray J bragging bout hitting it 1st and he wasn't even 1st to crack her open So I think its still a honor ya dig
But why would virgin 18 year old be the holy grail of yambs? I wouldnt want some inexperienced chick who might cry/be in pain when im hitting it
So she's wrong for saving herself for a good man of her choosing? 

They all cry when I slam
virgin or not
Some of us are cursed wit a blessing but I know what you mean

i buy drinks for chicks in the club and i dont even care the outcome but when im do it im usually feeling myself to some sort of puffy in 95 level.

I remember once I was at some club the day after Christmas. Had a lil bread on me, not enough to trick heavy. I approached a chick and asked her name. She said she didn't know me like that. SMH. So she says buy me a drink. I proceed to tell her "I don't even know you like that" and walked away.

One time I came up on a few hundred and decided to blow it at the club. I bought these chicks drinks but got so wasted didn't even keep up with them. Ended up at the chicken spot at like 4am yambless but with enough for a 5pc.

I don't condone buying chicks drinks. There are a lot of them just out for the night with no intent for some action. I rather not waste my time in convo with one that knows she going home to her man or to Tyrone.

Virgins for the most part are overrated if you're not trying to really be with them. I had a few, but when I had a chance for one in VA I passed. She was sloppy kissing and I didn't even have the patience to teach her that night.

Virgins for the most part are overrated if you're not trying to really be with them. I had a few, but when I had a chance for one in VA I passed. She was sloppy kissing and I didn't even have the patience to teach her that night.

That feel. A lot of VA girls are......Welp.

But this is my state. :pimp:

that one in particular was a student at HU, I don't know where she was from . I ran into a local at ODU.

A lot of the VA chicks I met were hot. especially by the beach and in Richmond.

"Kissing all sloppy"
I thought kissing played out in the 1900's lol
French lesson is a whole new world on my planet kid
You must be a puppy its gud someday you'll grow up and fresh food will taste a whole lot better than leftovers

Idk man I guess I'm a victim of being spoiled by Brand New Everything

Becareful slobbering n sucking in & out them yambs mouths
mess round and wake up with 3 lips instead of 2
Freaks nowadays go down way to easy for me to even think bout smoochin
Gone break yung fella lol

"Kissing all sloppy"
I thought kissing played out in the 1900's lol
French lesson is a whole new world on my planet kid
You must be a puppy its gud someday you'll grow up and fresh food will taste a whole lot better than leftovers

Idk man I guess I'm a victim of being spoiled by Brand New Everything

Becareful slobbering n sucking in & out them yambs mouths
mess round and wake up with 3 lips instead of 2
Freaks nowadays go down way to easy for me to even think bout smoochin
Gone break yung fella lol
The hatred in the first half of the post..

Now the second half.. is spot on. No longer kissing JO's. One gave me the flu, after that I was DONE.

NT I have asked some really stupid questions not the point where it looks like I'm trolling but I have never been this sad and lost.

Long story short this girl told me she likes someone else and doesn't see me as more than a friend. I havent cried this much in a very long time. I thought I'd be good after that conversation but now that this is becoming reality as seen on fb and everyone is telling me everything, I am sad once again

I want to forget her, I can't, she's everything I've ever wanted, I just don't want to be without her and never see her again. I dint want any other person

It is really lame but I'm thinking of just befriending her and then when someday things don't work out with them, I can be the rebound.

Any help is greatly appreciated I honestly don't know what to do, a nightmare becoming reality

NT I have asked some really stupid questions not the point where it looks like I'm trolling but I have never been this sad and lost.

Long story short this girl told me she likes someone else and doesn't see me as more than a friend. I havent cried this much in a very long time. I thought I'd be good after that conversation but now that this is becoming reality as seen on fb and everyone is telling me everything, I am sad once again

I want to forget her, I can't, she's everything I've ever wanted, I just don't want to be without her and never see her again. I dint want any other person

It is really lame but I'm thinking of just befriending her and then when someday things don't work out with them, I can be the rebound.

Any help is greatly appreciated I honestly don't know what to do, a nightmare becoming reality

dont do it. The faster you accept it, the faster you'll actually be happy. Life isnt a romantic comedy, move on sir.

Just move on, dude. Time is the only way to heal that one. Been there, done that.

This is something that probably just happened so it's fresh on your mind. It's funny how once you meet someone else you're interested in you will forget all about her.

Wouldn't even think of being friends with her. Every time you see her you'll just be reminded of how she said you weren't anything more than a friend. Eff that, no man needs that in his life.

Last edited:

join the illuminati?

I've never bought drinks for females i've just met. Females I chill with get treated just like my dudes though, drinks urrwhurr.

This.

Ain't got money to spend on strangers

I'm very loose with money when I'm drunk

I've had these moments thinking about it, but it's never really buying drinks for that chick, it's just we having fun and drinking and you're around.

True.

I'll meet a chick, chop it up, dance a bit and then say "let's go to the bar" when I want another drink. If she's cool and we're vibing then she can get a drink. I've had women buy me drinks before in a similar way. Much less frequently of course but it does happen

I kno that feel , I was was there just a few months back fam.. You gotta keep it moving and cut off all contact you have with her meaning celly, twitter, facebook, instagram etc.. If you keep checking that ish its going to bring you down and have you wondering why she won't just come back to you.. Don't call/text her either she made her choice so let her live homie, I kno its easier said than done but its the honest to God truth.. Heartbreak hurts like a MF but I feel people especially men need to go through it to get that valuable expierence.. Once time passes you'll see that she wasn't all that and you'll realize that she wasn't the one like you thought.. Once you see that then you'll be ready for new YAMBS..

Silly that I'm in here but I am.

There's a girl at work that I've gotten fond of. She's always cheesing at me, we've had some brief convos. she's semi knew been here for like 1.5 months.

Yo legit in my work 6 people got married and others are dating so :lol: I doubt it would be a big issue. Plus I'm respectful, and would never do anything to the point where it ended there'd be hate.

I really want to do this but don't know how to approach it. Her desk is dead spot in the middle of the building. If it alk to her literally everyone can see me. I want to get lunch with her or something but the thing is between the busy day I feel like I haven't built upon it enough to bring her to lunch or just hang on the weekend, to grab a number, something.

I feel she might like me but I'm not sure. thoughts?

It's silly I'm posting here too because I know how to talk to girls man but I just don't know about this one

So I've been talking to this chick for 3 months. She's one of my good friend's wife's cousins

I met her early March when she is down visiting from up North. She seems cool but don't talk to her that much that night and don't even try to pull her # or anything. Within a day or two she hits me up on IG, we have some playful banter back and forth about sports teams and then I hit her fbook message so I don't have to ask for the # in public.

We hit it off and text and talk everyday for the next two weeks. She comes down the week after St. Patrick's Day with her family but we get to kick one night. We go to dinner and go back to my crib and we sleep together. The weekend before she came down I smashed some random off OKC and two days after she left I smashed one of my f buddies that I've been smashing since last July (girls 1 and 2) So although I did like her, I wasn't ready to settle down.

We keep talking everyday and she comes down again in Mid April but this time by herself so we spend 2 days together, have a great time in and out of the bedroom.

Continue to talk everyday and from time to time we talk about our futures (wanted me to meet the parents, mentioned how she could see herself having my babies) but we never commit and I remain single. She says "I know you're single and can do what you want but just don't let me know. It will hurt my feelings."

I'm headed to Vegas at the end of April and the Thursday before I post some throwback pics from Vegas on Instagram just b/c I'm excited about the trip and it's #tbt. She makes a little snide comment about the pics before apologizing and saying "I want you to do your thing in Vegas and I don't care what you post on Instagram"

I go to Vegas and do my thing (girls 3 and 4) - http://niketalk.com/t/293166/going-...help-me-with-my-experience/4470#post_17786422

The first night I'm there I do a good job of texting her and keeping her happy/not worried. Next day phone left in the room bc of pool party and that night don't text her much bc I'm with chick. She gets upset and says "I hate your texting tonight"

The following week I switch up services at work and my work life becomes hell (100 hr work weeks with very sick and dying patients). Me and chick get into constant stupid fights and one time she really pisses me off so I post a Vegas pic with two girls on IG (relatively harmless one, not any of the ones in my post above)

Predictably she gets upset and ends up canceling a trip to visit me. She asks if I slept with the chick in the picture and I said no. I end up deciding to kick it with this girl who I used to talk to/sleep with but had been gone to MIA for a few months. End up sleeping with her (girl #5)

We continue to bicker a lot though as the stress from work has made me an unhappy a-hole. Last Sunday night we get into a huge argument and she insinuates she's getting tired of it and then I say we're done after cursing at her on the phone. I then post some more Vegas pics on IG as well as pic of me with girl #5. The next day we talk and both parties apologize but stuff isn't right and the timing couldn't be worse as I'm flying up North on that Thursday. Originally I was supposed to stay with her but after the fight I got a hotel and although we hung out a few times this past weekend, stuff was just awkward and we barely even kissed.

So today she ends up saying she doesn't think she can do this anymore and I say I agree, the timing is just off. We go back and forth and argue a little bit and at the end I end up saying "I'm sorry I lied to you. I did sleep with those girls in Vegas and a few more down here". She says "really?" and say "Yes, really". She tears up and then gets off the phone

Cliffs
- Meet chick early March and hit off quickly, we talk everyday and sleep together quickly
- everything goes great the first two months, have feelings for her but can't give up other yambs. she has strong feelings (mentions meeting parents and how she could see herself having my babies)
- go to vegas and do my thing after two months, put some stuff on social media to piss her off after a fight
- last month is awful, we get into a huge fight, put more stuff on social media, end up breaking it off but at the same time admitting I smashed all these chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom