TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta lil chick at my job thats tryna throw me the yambs.. I wanna hit but then again I don't, Im kinda iffy on this one cuz her dude works here too..
The dude actually went thru her phone found my # and hit me up to ask me if I trying to get at his girl... I told him no which is true, his girl is the one thats doing all the pursuing..
I don't kno about this one NT... She says she wants to hit up 5 Guys saturday and chill afterwards, I told her thats cool and to just hit me up..
Go for it. When your eating ask her how her and so and so are doing.. She'll dismiss him. Tell her you're cool to stay casual.

When you go to work.. say whats up to billy bob at the water cooler like nothing happened.
He.O.E.N.O

Gotta lil chick at my job thats tryna throw me the yambs.. I wanna hit but then again I don't, Im kinda iffy on this one cuz her dude works here too..
The dude actually went thru her phone found my # and hit me up to ask me if I trying to get at his girl... I told him no which is true, his girl is the one thats doing all the pursuing..
I don't kno about this one NT... She says she wants to hit up 5 Guys saturday and chill afterwards, I told her thats cool and to just hit me up..
DON'T SHHH WHERE YOU EAT YOUNG PLAYA
wink.gif

Dawg, not only do you work with the yambs but the yambs have a known dude?
And not only do the yambs have a known dude but the known dude is mad paranoid already??
And not only is the known dude paranoid already but you work with him too???

I'm failing to see how that could be a good idea. lmao

exactly

I just finished with a chick at work we were mad cool now we don't even talk.
plu s homie works there.
that's just a ignorant situation to even put yourself thr ough.

don't even go to dinner and talk about him. tell her at work. yo u got a dude so I'm not trying to step on toes and this isn't a good idea

Work situations only work in extremes from my observation, either ya'll both agree it's casual and it is what it is or that's legit your future wife.

So I have ashamedly goofed two opportunities in under an hour and I need help.

1.  My lil brothers next door friend's baby sitter.  Just saw her for the first time today while she was walking their dog.  Pretty white girl with decent rear (dem leggings doe 
nthat.gif
).  We just smiled at each other and said hi as I walked by going to the supermarket.  Kinda wished I spit some game. BUT WHAT TO SAY?

2. As I came back home from said trip to grocery store this interesting latina walked passed also walking a dog and we both gave each other the look up and down and the look back behind the shoulder as I walked up to my house and she kept going on her way. Again, didn't say a word.

NT Fambily, what do I say?  How do I say it?  Gaah, I've been hopeless without my liquid courage.  My spit game is nonexistent when I'm not sipping on something.

1.  My lil brothers next door friend's baby sitter.  Just saw her for the first time today while she was walking their dog.  Pretty white girl with decent rear (dem leggings doe 
nthat.gif

).  We just smiled at each other and said hi as I walked by going to the supermarket.  Kinda wished I spit some game. BUT WHAT TO SAY?

2. As I came back home from said trip to grocery store this interesting latina walked passed also walking a dog and we both gave each other the look up and down and the look back behind the shoulder as I walked up to my house and she kept going on her way. Again, didn't say a word.

NT Fambily, what do I say?  How do I say it?  Gaah, I've been hopeless without my liquid courage.  My spit game is nonexistent when I'm not sipping on something.

gotta step it up. you not always gonna be ready to holla, but S!!! you gotta holla.

when i miss an opportunity, i just tell myself "next one, i gotta say something"

The thing about me is that i lose interest in females really fast. I can be infatuated by a chick for 1 or 2 weeks but not give a **** about them anymore in the third. I cant deal NT
mean.gif
im trying to be faithful man
I know that feel bruh , I can't stay committed even when I try, been like this since high school and I'm in my 4th year of college. My plan is to stay single and get into a serious relationship when I'm like 26 and just smash random yambs since I'm still young #TeamPullOutWithCondomOn

nthat.gif

gotta step it up. you not always gonna be ready to holla, but S!!! you gotta holla.

when i miss an opportunity, i just tell myself "next one, i gotta say something"
I realize that man.  But I just don't know how to get a conversation going and then get the digits (specifically with girls I don't know)

The thing about me is that i lose interest in females really fast. I can be infatuated by a chick for 1 or 2 weeks but not give a **** about them anymore in the third. I cant deal NT :smh: im trying to be faithful man

I know that feel bruh , I can't stay committed even when I try, been like this since high school and I'm in my 4th year of college. My plan is to stay single and get into a serious relationship when I'm like 26 and just smash random yambs since I'm still young #TeamPullOutWithCondomOn

The right one will come along and you won't lose interest. Until then smash away.

nthat.gif

Try saying "Hey, I'm Joey. I feel like I've met you before, or u look familiar, what's your name..." Or simply "Hey I'm Joey, what's your name..." And take it from there. If they're feeling you, they will engage and you have your opening. Keep the convo light and casual, don't ask them real personal questions to fast, try and make them laugh and find common ground, if you went to the same school or grew up in the same area it should be real easy to find a common subject to talk,
relate and laugh about. Then if u find it appropriate, ask if you can call or text them sometime, unless you know your gonna see them again at some point, I don't even ask for the # right away, Just don't act like a weirdo and if they are into you, ur goodie.

And for the dudes up thread telling kid to smash the yambs and put hands on the dude he works with...SMDH. Don't listen to them bro, that's about the most irresponsible, ridiculous advice someone could offer.

nthat.gif

I realize that man.  But I just don't know how to get a conversation going and then get the digits (specifically with girls I don't know)

just say somethin about the weather, surroundings or something, if she's receptive, go from there.

-"finally gettin some sun huh?"
-she responds in agreement
-hopefully stays like that till the weekend....and just small talk

when you're driving in your car that you got washed yesterday and a woman is walking across the street and you make eye contact.. man there was lust in my eyes..

I feel what you guys are saying, Ima dead the situation today tho.. As bad as I wanna smash I kno deep down its not a good move to make so Ima chill.. But damn them chocolate yambs is callin me..

Based Yamb master ricky need some quick help. Basically got a job saw fine girl started a convo went well. Found out da basics. My question is what do i say or do for day 2. Not talking bout no ratchet chick, so something nice, funny etc. any one dat can please help a NTer out. I need to listen to sum lil b to get me motivated.
Don't dip your pen in company ink.

Won't end well. Abort.

nthat.gif

just say somethin about the weather, surroundings or something, if she's receptive, go from there.

-"finally gettin some sun huh?"
-she responds in agreement
-hopefully stays like that till the weekend....and just small talk
That's one of my biggest problems.  I hate initiating it almost as much as I hate people making small take with me.

Try saying "Hey, I'm Joey. I feel like I've met you before, or u look familiar, what's your name..." Or simply "Hey I'm Joey, what's your name..." And take it from there. If they're feeling you, they will engage and you have your opening. Keep the convo light and casual, don't ask them real personal questions to fast, try and make them laugh and find common ground, if you went to the same school or grew up in the same area it should be real easy to find a common subject to talk,
relate and laugh about. Then if u find it appropriate, ask if you can call or text them sometime, unless you know your gonna see them again at some point, I don't even ask for the # right away, Just don't act like a weirdo and if they are into you, ur goodie.

And for the dudes up thread telling kid to smash the yambs and put hands on the dude he works with...SMDH. Don't listen to them bro, that's about the most irresponsible, ridiculous advice someone could offer.

I moved to this area in LI a few years ago but kept going to school in Brooklyn, spent weekends in Brooklyn, and didn't see any activity my age in the area.  Not sure how to get them babysitting yambs.  Talk about the kids?

Last edited:
Well most likely you'll end up in situations where you'll see those chicks again. Both were walking their dogs, that's your in right there. "Cute dog. He/she bite? What breed?" Pet it or wherever and you should be able to handle it from there.

Well most likely you'll end up in situations where you'll see those chicks again. Both were walking their dogs, that's your in right there. "Cute dog. He/she bite? What breed?" Pet it or wherever and you should be able to handle it from there.

You ever babysat a cousin or something? If not just make up a story how u once baby sat and had to clean diapers or w.e

Last edited:
Throw away the drake cd. Dudes need to take their L's and keep it moving

You young so you won't fully understand but letting buns jeopardize your money and then getting into a physical altercation over some chick that's not your GF and possible going to jail is the ultimate L. So to avoid making where you get your money a uncomfortable environment, you shouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom