TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell her to F off...labels do nothing but complicate things :x

QFT

Tell her u need to see if the chemistry is there before you can make it official. Point blank: Relationship won't last if there's no magic. Better to find out now than waste time and find out the sex is wack.

I'm not really looking to get into a relationship tho, I'm just trying to hit. I'm thinking ima just let her think she's wifey and see how far I can roll with it haha
Yup if you straight just wanna hit it and move on just tell shorty what she wanna hear...if you do this tho DO NOT keep talkin to her after you smash under any circumstances, she gonna really believe you wifin and thats gonna be a headache and a nuisance

Dont forget the finger play folks. May seem teenage-ish but you gotta warm up their engines.

I have no problem eating the box but this was only the 2nd date, can't just go around munching on random girl box >D

that girl i hesitated asking out the other day? got her digits today 
pimp.gif

pretty soon shes gonna see my JET

I have no problem eating the box but this was only the 2nd date, can't just go around munching on random girl box >D

If she let you lick her breast she obviously thought you was gonna take it to the next level, smh you f'd up a good time waiting to happen

If she let you lick her breast she obviously thought you was gonna take it to the next level, smh you f'd up a good time waiting to happen

We were in her car, and I gave her some finger play, tried taking it to the backseat but she just got up and out of the car, I should've known when she threw on the a/c at 12 at night that she was gonna play hard to get

Tell her u need to see if the chemistry is there before you can make it official. Point blank: Relationship won't last if there's no magic. Better to find out now than waste time and find out the sex is wack.
Shorty won't give it up until she gets the title. How do you guys handle females who want wifey status before they give you the yambs?

The way they're wired she can still flip that switch and not give you any buns or relationship, time wasted.

How to hold a conversation with a prospect? They just all bore me cause I only want to receive the YAMBS but don't wanna come right out and be like that's all I want

**** bros i dont see how anyone gets into a relationship in college

I decided to get serious with this chick ive known for a while now and everything was going good until summer school started up. Its just the first week and im already contemplating being single again. This Nigerian chick ive been interested in since i first met her a year back somehow ended up in my class. I chilled with her today and i forgot how much her body is ******g banging. I couldnt take my eyes off that mass while we were together. You can tell that there is a mutual attraction between us as well.

Later on, went to the gym and saw one of the most beautiful chicks ive ever seen on campus. Tall, light skint, short air, in shape, the whole gawd-damn package :smh:. She was choosing too while she was on the exercise bike.

The thing about me is that i lose interest in females really fast. I can be infatuated by a chick for 1 or 2 weeks but not give a **** about them anymore in the third. I cant deal NT :smh: im trying to be faithful man

Based Yamb master ricky need some quick help. Basically got a job saw fine girl started a convo went well. Found out da basics. My question is what do i say or do for day 2. Not talking bout no ratchet chick, so something nice, funny etc. any one dat can please help a NTer out. I need to listen to sum lil b to get me motivated.

Gotta lil chick at my job thats tryna throw me the yambs.. I wanna hit but then again I don't, Im kinda iffy on this one cuz her dude works here too..
The dude actually went thru her phone found my # and hit me up to ask me if I trying to get at his girl... I told him no which is true, his girl is the one thats doing all the pursuing..
I don't kno about this one NT... She says she wants to hit up 5 Guys saturday and chill afterwards, I told her thats cool and to just hit me up..

Last edited:
Gotta lil chick at my job thats tryna throw me the yambs.. I wanna hit but then again I don't, Im kinda iffy on this one cuz her dude works here too..
The dude actually went thru her phone found my # and hit me up to ask me if I trying to get at his girl... I told him no which is true, his girl is the one thats doing all the pursuing..
I don't kno about this one NT... She says she wants to hit up 5 Guys saturday and chill afterwards, I told her thats cool and to just hit me up..

Dawg, not only do you work with the yambs but the yambs have a known dude?
And not only do the yambs have a known dude but the known dude is mad paranoid already??
And not only is the known dude paranoid already but you work with him too???

I'm failing to see how that could be a good idea. lmao

Don't sh** where u eat bro, if your smart you'll blow her off. Bad situation waiting to happen, unless your that thirsty...

Last edited:

jaguar-fan-gif.gif

This is the worst idea ever. The only outcome that comes out of this situation and is considered you winning is if you do not get the yambs. I repeat, do NOT get the yambs. Unless you like drama and want to end up in a WSHH video where her dude and his crew mollywhops you. In that case, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom