TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has experience seeing strippers? Kinda digging this 20 yr old Puerto chick (didn't know she danced at first). I have an old friend who is now dancing and told me this chick is a stripper where she works :lol:

Problem is, the old friend has been leaving comments on my FB like she wants the D. I don't want her yambs though. Want her friends. She told me to come and have a drink with them at the spot they work at.

Was on my way to class and spotted this chick I swore I had met at the bar like a month ago. I pulled her number but she never texted me back when I hit her up :\. I didn't say whatup out of spite, on top of not knowing it was 100% definitely her. Walked into class and texted her, with no dambs given, just to see if she responded. She did and I was :D. She was like "yeah that was me" and completely forgot that we go to the same school. I asked her if she wanted to lunch or something but she was tied up in watching a dissertation and asked if she'd want to do happy hour or lunch tomorrow and she hits me with "I really shouldn't I have a boyfriend now" |I

The fact that she said that she "shouldn't" suggests to me that she's uncertain and would consider chilling but knows her bf wouldn't approve. Now to swing this I'm thinking a) getting a group of my friends to do happy hour tomorrow and see if she'd feel more comfortable with a group of us chilling. b) Pass. not worth the time/effort since I'd rather smash than wife her. I'm leaning towards B but feelbadman that I was kinda close to reviving a chick that I thought I had lost.

Last edited:
Hopped into this thread all late, so forgive me if anything I rap about have already been mentioned.

Is text game a must/ What if your text game ain't proper? I'm not one to text and when I do, it's straight to the point. I'm not trying to have a full convo through nor am I good at it. I can't write the way I talk and can't provide the lulz through text. I feel like my voice and the way I talk carries me.

If you aint textin, you better be calling.

O's be like "youre a good texter" (in my my head im like OK) but really textin makes the day go by faster, and if its to set up some P, im bout it.

Patentboy: i would suggest you slow play that one. you reading into her words "shouldnt " and you coulld be being too pushy if she really is considerin steppin out. slow play is what id do...

actually id fall back, but if you tryin to smash, i would say you should slow play

Last edited:
im not texting a girl all day anymore..those days are done..only female like that is my fwb whom ive been messing with for about 2 years now and thats because she's back in cleveland..other than that you can miss me with that stuff

Met two girls down the shore like an hour south of me... Got these texts at the same time, thought it was funny. Then it pissed me off lol... Can't **** with long distance but the best kinda chic is the "vacation chic" where they live far enough that you don't have to be committed and it's understandable, but close enough where if u wanna hit em up on the weekend u can. Specially when they live in a destination spot like the shore, AC, Hampton's, etc... All you NY dudes need to find a Hampton's chic, best thing u can do for your summer, lol.

^ especially if it goes into the 20th inning (word to the Marlins vs Mets). Imagine how that date would have gone.

How she gonna put the ******* in my mouth but when I ask her to speak in the mic she says she's not that type of girl :stoneface:

^ especially if it goes into the 20th inning (word to the Marlins vs Mets). Imagine how that date would have gone.

You don't have to stay the whole 20 breh, especially if it's the Marlins and Mets :rofl:

Leave park early, get a night cap at local bar, beat traffic.

If you're taking a chick to say a Yankees/Red Sox game, the atmosphere usually takes care of things and sparks conversation.

But if you're going to a bum *** Florida game where the seats are empty and no one cares, that's a little more challenging.

Shorty won't give it up until she gets the title. How do you guys handle females who want wifey status before they give you the yambs?

Tell her u need to see if the chemistry is there before you can make it official. Point blank: Relationship won't last if there's no magic. Better to find out now than waste time and find out the sex is wack.
Shorty won't give it up until she gets the title. How do you guys handle females who want wifey status before they give you the yambs?

tell her to F off...labels do nothing but complicate things :x

QFT

Tell her u need to see if the chemistry is there before you can make it official. Point blank: Relationship won't last if there's no magic. Better to find out now than waste time and find out the sex is wack.

I'm not really looking to get into a relationship tho, I'm just trying to hit. I'm thinking ima just let her think she's wifey and see how far I can roll with it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom