TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on this situation (if anyone cares)

Went to a party where she was and a bunch of our mutual friends were...

All I did was talk to one of her friends and drink with her.I was just like "Man the @#$% up and take some shots with me" (this doesn't sound like much, but according to the conservative @#% people I kick it with sometimes, it's really aggressive :rolleyes ). The girl gave me her number. My "Friend" left and is now blowing up my phone calling me a rapist :smh: :rofl: Not even gonna interact with this dumb @#$%@ anymore.

And yea, I'm home early cause the girl I was talking to had to leave and wasn;t down to give up the yams tonight...but she hit me up for a pool party tomorrow night :D :smokin

Pool party at night? Easy yambs.

Been killing this for quite sometime now.

"Hey do u know where the Starbucks is?"

She tells u...

"Oh I don't really care, I just thought you were so cute and had to talk to you or else I'd be upset with myself all week."
n

that's good but can also come off a little corny..kinda depends on whobthe chick is and her mood at the time also
you would def have to follow that up with a compliment. and depending how froggy you're feeling. then the meaningful convo...

I personally always like to throw in...oh you man must appreciate that (which kinda can get u to the point of your goal.)

Update on this situation (if anyone cares)

Went to a party where she was and a bunch of our mutual friends were...

All I did was talk to one of her friends and drink with her.I was just like "Man the @#$% up and take some shots with me" (this doesn't sound like much, but according to the conservative @#% people I kick it with sometimes, it's really aggressive
eyes.gif
). The girl gave me her number. My "Friend" left and is now blowing up my phone calling me a rapist
mean.gif
roll.gif
Not even gonna interact with this dumb @#$%@ anymore.

And yea, I'm home early cause the girl I was talking to had to leave and wasn;t down to give up the yams tonight...but she hit me up for a pool party tomorrow night
happy.gif
smokin.gif
yea easy yambs for the night pool party

If you ain't good at improv, have some regular lines in the stash. I got both, off the cuff convo with jokes and a backup stash of bull **** conversation pieces I gained over the years through customer service.

Would you like to share some of these conversational topics with your NT brethren

Also the thing about making a joke is you have to be careful you're not offending her. Because you basically don't know anything about that person, so you could be heading down a slippery slope

If you ain't good at improv, have some regular lines in the stash. I got both, off the cuff convo with jokes and a backup stash of bull **** conversation pieces I gained over the years through customer service.

Would you like to share some of these conversational topics with your NT brethren

Also the thing about making a joke is you have to be careful you're not offending her. Because you basically don't know anything about that person, so you could be heading down a slippery slope

Naw don't be careful about offending her, just (obviously) don't be a creeper and be too raunchy. If your simple *** joke offends her, oh well. Just random **** I'll throw out about my past experiences that pertain to the situation, but open conversation without asking more than one consecutive question.

i.e.
-basic where, how, why question (weather, where she's headed, where you from my *****, clothing, music, why you look so angry/happy)
-she responds
-after whatever she says, "that's cool, when I was : in Jamaica, an engineer major, a swimmer , riding my bike etc"
something cool about you thrown in like it's nothing. Usually people have more exciting stories than they think, they just don't think it is, but it might be to someone else. I ain't got time for it, but i'm not against embellishing either.

-after that she usually is interested and starts asking questions and wants to match stories like "hey i've got cool **** about me too". They usually don't have much though, work, school, hang with the girls, so don't even trip about you.

The trick is pulling details of your own life out, ready to insert into conversation. You ever got that friend that's always talkative, telling the same stories over and over sometimes but it always leads to conversation no matter how much in your head you're "***** we already heard this **** a million times"? Wearing something that's a conversation piece doesn't hurt either. I used to have an ipod nano watch that would always open doors.

**also remain in control of the conversation, if it starts to drag and you don't have anything left to resuscitate it, cut it short.
***bottom line though is do things with your life, have stuff to talk about. Yambs should be way down on the list of priorities in your life.

Last edited:
I went back a few pages and just saw the "Ryan Gosling of NT" snitch story...man. I already stopped posting **** in here because of paranoia but that was the nail in the head. Finna make another sn just to come in here safely 

I went back a few pages and just saw the "Ryan Gosling of NT" snitch story...man. I already stopped posting **** in here because of paranoia but that was the nail in the head. Finna make another sn just to come in here safely 

Man that was beyond disgusting. The things dudes do to try and get a woman. Did they ever find out who the guilty party was.

:rofl: dude did a female translation of what was said in this thread. That text is comedy 011 you have every right to put ol dude on blast

I feel like the girls I deal with are a LOT different than most of the guys in here. But, I am on Orange County, CA and a white guy.

I'm with you man.

This thread has had solid advice from time to time but definitely more entertainment than anything else

I need some of that OC in my life. What it be like?

And this thread is cool because of that, different cultures and viewpoints.

Last edited:
I need some of that milk of magnesia

U missed a golden chance last weekend.

I'm with you man.

This thread has had solid advice from time to time but definitely more entertainment than anything else

Concur. Funny stories and I can trust a few people to give some good advice on certain relationships.

I need some of that OC in my life. What it be like?

And this thread is cool because of that, different cultures and viewpoints.

Tell Ike to fly u out. He's moving out here.

Definitely agree. Some of the stuff guys do in here I could never say to a girl...They would look at me like wtf?

And then on the other hand there's stuff I can pull off that others cant.

All in all we have one thing in common; acquiring the yambs. :smokin

I haven't smashed a black chick (full or mixed) in 10 months. I need to add one to the rotation. It's been too long

I kno my cuz is throwing a party Thursday and another one is having a cookout Saturday...I heard there are going to be a ******** of parties on Howard campus....every female in my fam besides my mom n aunt are deltas so ill holler at them

I kno my cuz is throwing a party Thursday and another one is having a cookout Saturday...I heard there are going to be a ******** of parties on Howard campus....every female in my fam besides my mom n aunt are deltas so ill holler at them

I feel like the girls I deal with are a LOT different than most of the guys in here. But, I am on Orange County, CA and a white guy.

I honestly think me and you are the only white guys here haha. Girls i mess around with are all either greek, italian, or jewish Long Island or NYC white girls. Or pink the way i like to see it :wink: :lol:

I still take notes though. Atleast the ones that i think will work on white girls lol.

Last edited:
Also someone said earlier that you dont wanna necessarily insult them accidently in an opener.

Sometimes i do it INTENTIONALLY, but i'll squeeze in a compliment right after. **** works if you crack a smile right after :smokin

ex: "wow those shoes are ugly, but you can really pull them off"

Last edited:
Also someone said earlier that you dont wanna necessarily insult them accidently in an opener.

Sometimes i do it INTENTIONALLY, but i'll squeeze in a compliment right after. **** works if you crack a smile right after :smokin

ex: "wow those shoes are ugly, but you can really pull them off"

Feel like that definitely works.

I straight up call girls 4's when I'm drunk and play it off proper lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom