TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that work...also I've seen that horribly fail/offend. kinda depends who you're dealing with

so this morning i asked for the mambz and my dude said i want it too much :frown: :lol:... he's holding me off until thursday after this exam i have. i know he just wants me to do well, but it just makes me go >: when i just want to destress. :lol: i'm just glad that he isn't all about sex...

I kno my cuz is throwing a party Thursday and another one is having a cookout Saturday...I heard there are going to be a ******** of parties on Howard campus....every female in my fam besides my mom n aunt are deltas so ill holler at them
Im intrigued, im down for a trip down 295 for some sorority yambs..any more info ? :nerd:

I've been lurking in this thread for a lil min and picked up some good stuff to help with getting the yambs but i need help with this one, I met a ratchet in walmart sunday (da mass in them leggings had ya boy sweating) and i plan on taking her out on friday what places should i take her or what to do cause ratchets aren't the type of chicks i mess with (i'm 20 and she's 24 btw)

I've been lurking in this thread for a lil min and picked up some good stuff to help with getting the yambs but i need help with this one, I met a ratchet in walmart sunday (da mass in them leggings had ya boy sweating) and i plan on taking her out on friday what places should i take her or what to do cause ratchets aren't the type of chicks i mess with (i'm 20 and she's 24 btw)
Take shorty to Fridays or Applebees..then back to the crib for a movie and yambs

if she ratchet, mcdonalds or (if you want fancy date) carl jr will do.

Last edited:
^Od, even a ratchet will buck at that. Think about it though, McDs might come out to 10 bucks sometimes. May as well go the extra 10 for a resentment free meal with a higher yamb possibility ratio.

300 pages :wow:

could never imagine that thread would get that far :smokin

props to ricky the yamb god for the thread.

keep the yambs coming guys.

- Take her to happy hour

- Roll one or two and smoke it with her

- Netflix

- Make a move during the movie

- Smash

Just got c-blocked by this chick's drunk friend. Not on purpose - she was just drunk so she's crashing at her spot, but still frustrating.

This is the Asian yamb I spoke of before. Should be added to the team shortly

Update.

The day after the c-block I invited her over to watch a movie. Didn't make it halfway through.

Sinc she lives so close she stays hitting me up asking "wanna watch a movie? ;-)"

Due to proximity and nympho tendencies, she has become my number one starter.

I do need to expand the steady team from 2 to 4 so I don't get bored.got an asian and a Latina. Need a white and a black chick

It is like some days you just can't, but hey, if YOU are going to take blame for anything, go on........

I got a .pdf somebody emailed to me, "Dirtiest Positions of 2012." Nothing new/earth shattering but still a cool resource when you are laying in bed looking for some ideas.

PM me

Last edited:
Funny when you don't "finish "and someone apologizes profusely for not "doing her job."

:rofl: man

That sort of reminds me about one of my old teammates used to fake it with his gf (2 years later she'd be his wife). He would tell me he'd get tired, looking like ":rolleyes", then said he would start flailing his legs around, yell and sprint to throw the condom away :lol: had me rollin

When I get tired, I just have the chick finish me off with head.

Sometimes sex with a condom takes way too long. I think that's the thing I miss most about having a gf.

where is this going... in a TAY thread, calling up a female cousin

it doesn't add up. my relationships with cousins don't go that deep
Go back one page bro.
It is like some days you just can't, but hey, if YOU are going to take blame for anything, go on........

I got a .pdf somebody emailed to me, "Dirtiest Positions of 2012." Nothing new/earth shattering but still a cool resource when you are laying in bed looking for some ideas.

PM me
lemme get that 
nerd.gif

Just gave a girl my number on facebook without her asking. Hit her with, "Well if u wanna meetup here's my number..."

Texted me 5 mins later, " It was that easy to get ur number? :wink:"

SMASH SMASH SMASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom