TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave a girl my number on facebook without her asking. Hit her with, "Well if u wanna meetup here's my number..."

Texted me 5 mins later, " It was that easy to get ur number? :wink:"

SMASH SMASH SMASH

Yup hanging in the OC soon

Just gave a girl my number on facebook without her asking. Hit her with, "Well if u wanna meetup here's my number..."

Texted me 5 mins later, " It was that easy to get ur number? :wink:"

SMASH SMASH SMASH

This method has been hit or miss for me on OKC

Take the ratchet to Applebee's. Cheddars
laugh.gif
i def noticed the ratchets love cheddars lmaoooo thats all they talk about 
roll.gif

alright fellas. i need yall to school me for this weekend's parties. I'm tryna get back out there. Few things to note tho:

- i'm a younger dude, i don't know what the average age is in this thread but im 21

- usually hit up house parties

- nothing BUT mexican girls are there, you get the occasional white girls and black girls but it's mostly mexican girls. fine by me 
tongue.gif

i'm trying to get some numbers and obviously get the yambs haha....how do I go about doing that? how would yall approach a female? what would you say?

alright fellas. i need yall to school me for this weekend's parties. I'm tryna get back out there. Few things to note tho:

- i'm a younger dude, i don't know what the average age is in this thread but im 21
- usually hit up house parties
- nothing BUT mexican girls are there, you get the occasional white girls and black girls but it's mostly mexican girls. fine by me 
tongue.gif

i'm trying to get some numbers and obviously get the yambs haha....how do I go about doing that? how would yall approach a female? what would you say?

Don't over think your approach. No pick up lines and such. A simple "Hi, how are you?" should suffice. Depending on her answer take it from there.

Over thinking and already predicting the (possible negative) outcome was my biggest problem, when I was 21. Be better than me.

i def noticed the ratchets love cheddars lmaoooo thats all they talk about 
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Yes my dude, ratchet city indeed!!!

Oh yeah and props to Ricky and this thread. While there has been other threads similar none has been as successful as this one. R409 will undoubtedly be considered one of the most influential NT'ers ever, got everybody on that add a "b" stuff :lol:[/COLOR]

amazing I swear niketalk seems way to originized now that girl advice threads are a thing of the past. This is easily top 10 best original threads ever. yamb on my friends

for those struggling in the game. I will refer yo u to start checking out macklessonsradio dot com. huge game gets kicked on their all the time. that dude is the truth when it comea to the game

for those struggling in the game. I will refer yo u to start checking out macklessonsradio dot com. huge game gets kicked on their all the time. that dude is the truth when it comea to the game

Check them out in the past

Mr locario tv dot come is also really good. Dude knows what he's taking about

[COLOR=#red]Anybody interested in tips to pull a chick that you actually like? I mean not the one you just want to smash, but the one you would make your main? Let me know...I got that work, if not it's all good.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom