TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright met this girl at my boys wedding sunday and we've been talking but my boy said she's really shy. Any tips on dealing with a shy girl? I've usually dealt with more out going girls.

That's what I'm thinking, she wants to meet for happy hour so I'm guessing after a couple of drinks she might open up

I know what she's going to open up for...

Her true feelings about her ex to come out.

I'm jk of course. Happy hour will be perfect. Do it by ur pad so u can invite her over right after. And do a happy hr that is late like the TGI Friday's that is 9 til closing.

Don't have a place of my own :smh: and neither does she, doing happy hour at BWW $3 tall stellas and dos xx, there's rooms near by and if anything, I drive a tacoma so the back seat has plenty of room

Yeah so, shes crazy...

Aint eem pipe yet...

**** kinda **** is that?
i dont think that's a full blooded "i loooove you with all my heart"

i think she just threw that out there...

still a flag doe... i like clingy chicks sometimes...

they are fun cuz they boostyour ego.

Yeah, I woke up to a text saying "I just love your personality, not you"
Im guessing she know that **** was probably weird :lol:
Even still, this ***** is 30 years old, no bueno

Even tho clingy broads are annoying, they definitely stroke the ego

I'm jk of course. Happy hour will be perfect. Do it by ur pad so u can invite her over right after. And do a happy hr that is late like the TGI Friday's that is 9 til closing.

Don't have a place of my own :smh: and neither does she, doing happy hour at BWW $3 tall stellas and dos xx, there's rooms near by and if anything, I drive a tacoma so the back seat has plenty of room

:pimp:
My man

first let me say DMV area is in this thread strong lol. I'm in NOVA myself

[COLOR=#red]C Milian could have been you my dude!!! She got that fat p***y bro. Just imagine you getting to spend The Dream's child support money :lol:[/COLOR]

#died
lol c milly she been on my top 20 list of females since love don't cost a thing lol..

I got a small story but gotta wait to type it up til after work. finally thi gs are looking up. this summer been interesting.
but like dude said I'm a fall winter guy. find that chick who likes sports

[COLOR=#red]Let's pay homage to that amazingly fat meaty snatch that Milly got. Yeah I would have had to take my chances...woulda holla'd and gave her my card :lol: But since my card don't say nothing about music producer I'm not sure she would have called :rolleyes[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'd take out a GRAD Plus loan and pay $20k to smash that trio!!! The thirst is real :evil: [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Yeah, I woke up to a text saying "I just love your personality, not you"
Im guessing she know that **** was probably weird
laugh.gif

Even still, this ***** is 30 years old, no bueno

Even tho clingy broads are annoying, they definitely stroke the ego
I have this 30 year old who is also clingy and yes its annoying. She called me last night but I had to get off the phone with her early since I was meeting this other chick at the bar in 15 min. She text me a hour later talking about she missed the old me that made time for her and if I see him to let him know she miss him. If I remember after class I will post the text in the thread

I do not like clingy chicks...especially once you've beat the breaks off.

Watch out. 

You ever hit a chick...and I mean you've murdered the p...then after you finish she leans over and starts kissing on you and you have to tell her to chill?

If so...that's a clinger. 

Last edited:
I have this 30 year old who is also clingy and yes its annoying. She called me last night but I had to get off the phone with her early since I was meeting this other chick at the bar in 15 min. She text me a hour later talking about she missed the old me that made time for her and if I see him to let him know she miss him. If I remember after class I will post the text in the thread

[COLOR=#red]Women can tend to get clingy as they get older and there's a reason for that...Women have clocks bro and around 30-32 they realize that they can't be jumpoffs for the rest of their lives. Once they hit 35 they go into panic mode of they haven't found the "One". Of course this is a blanket statement and not EVERY woman is like this, but it's very common.

If you want to eliminate the clinginess go younger, but don't be butt hurt if you start falling for the younger chick and want to lock her down but she's not ready.[/COLOR]

hit this chick up twice on separate occasions and she never responded so I deleted her number

fast forward 1 1/2 months and I'm at work and this other chick was like ol girl was saying I was ignoring her and all this **** 
laugh.gif

so I told her to tell her to text me....she did and we've been texting back n forth these last couple of days....she's down to go out so ima make some plans next week with her

some white yambs

Women can tend to get clingy as they get older and there's a reason for that...Women have clocks bro and around 30-32 they realize that they can't be jumpoffs for the rest of their lives. Once they hit 35 they go into panic mode of they haven't found the "One". Of course this is a blanket statement and not EVERY woman is like this, but it's very common.

If you want to eliminate the clinginess go younger, but don't be butt hurt if you start falling for the younger chick and want to lock her down but she's not ready.
Good post. 

As men we're out here chillin running wild...

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Women can tend to get clingy as they get older and there's a reason for that...Women have clocks bro and around 30-32 they realize that they can't be jumpoffs for the rest of their lives. Once they hit 35 they go into panic mode of they haven't found the "One". Of course this is a blanket statement and not EVERY woman is like this, but it's very common.

If you want to eliminate the clinginess go younger, but don't be butt hurt if you start falling for the younger chick and want to lock her down but she's not ready.[/COLOR]
?
This is very true I try to stick with the 24-26 age range. Those chicks seem like they are ready to settle down and not with all the bs. I been talking with some younger chick Lately tho.

But older women have a higher sex drive...it's crazy how as women mature and age, the looks may start to fade, but for some the sex drive increases like crazy. 

[COLOR=#red]Let's pay homage to that amazingly fat meaty snatch that Milly got. Yeah I would have had to take my chances...woulda holla'd and gave her my card :lol: But since my card don't say nothing about music producer I'm not sure she would have called :rolleyes[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'd take out a GRAD Plus loan and pay $20k to smash that trio!!! The thirst is real :evil: [/COLOR]

Dat cooter!! :x

NT brethren I'm dying from this missed opportunity. Ill just take out my frustration this weekend when I chill with this one chick for her birthday....I know what I'm gonna give her :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom