TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted about this in the BW appreciation thread so I thought I'd come in TAY at and get some thoughts on this story lol

I was at work yesterday (I work at the airport) and I was on the international train going toward the domestic side. I got in the train and about 16-20 inches away from me was this extremely bad *** chick was right next to me. I glanced over and thought it was Christina Millian...I looked over again and IT WAS Christina Millian. She was with her moms (who can get the D as well :evil:) but she looked mad approachable. Like no one knew who she was and her moms was on the phone. I wanted to say something but all I could do was look like a herb. The crazy thing was that she saw me giving her the oh **** face and giggled...smiled and then waved. At this point I completely ***** up and just look away. I hear her giggle again. I just get on the phone and text my homeboy who works at the airport also just to keep my cool lmao. We were on the train for another 2 mins and she gets off one stop before mine. I'm kicking myself for not even trying to just come at her like a regular dude who didn't know who she was. I'm not tryna sit here and act like she would even give me the time of day because she is "famous" but that was a once in a lifetime chance and I dropped the ball :smh:
This is gonna eat me up :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ain't nothin funny about that you should be ASHAMED of yourself

Naw but idk I would of atleast said somethin...u gotta go on a yambathon now

Tip for you my lady and others that peruse this thread: We can be busy at times, it's true, cuz generally we wanna rule the world so we work towards it (well some of us). But typically if he's too busy to get up with you, most of the time, you're a jump. We'll make time if we really want to. A ***** been to work on 3 hrs of sleep a few times because she mattered.

I've seen chicks in love having no idea that dude is married with kids.

This.

Some of these girls thinking the guy is just way too busy. Come on now :smh: :lol:

Ok which one of y'all sent this?

:rofl:

Long story short girl just moved out of my old college town, we say well keep in touch for next time shes in the same state. She texts me "hi" at 430 am a nd I hit her back with pleasant surprise stranger wud up when I woke up and get no response. She's kinda flaky with texting. But im juat wondering if I should just leave it at that or hit her up again. Dumb question, but I asked two of my homeboys and they were split on the decision.

Last edited:
Long story short girl just moved out of my old college town, we say well keep in touch for next time shes in the same state. She texts me "hi" at 430 am a nd I hit her back with pleasant surprise stranger when I woke up and get no response. She's kinda flaky with texting. But im juat wondering if I should just leave it at that or hit her up again. Dumb question, but I asked two of my homeboys and they were split on the decision.

no. do not

[COLOR=#red]C Milian could have been you my dude!!! She got that fat p***y bro. Just imagine you getting to spend The Dream's child support money :lol:[/COLOR]

man i be so disappointed but not shocked when i find out a chick im really attracted to is a goer. its crazy how many females out here look like fellinis but really hot & ready :smh:

when your wingman doesnt wanna wingman because he fell in love with the P of another chick that has a bf

shoulda just approached solo on these 2 thirsty biddies at the bar last night :smh:

Everyone keeps telling me how going solo is >>>>>>>>>

Solo mission are definitely >>
why? No CBers and it just makes it more interesting

Lately, I've been working a my new gig with the last yamb on my mind (shame on me) and wasn't able to acquire new yambs because of the busy schedule including preparing for my sister's wedding in like 3 weeks. Good thing is, I will have some welcome home yambs waiting when I fly back up to NJ. But what I can't wait for is football season. Why you ask? nothing gets me more than a chick that watches football, and it makes conversations easier if she A: roots for the same team as you or B: roots for the rival or C: doesn't know WuhTF is a tight end :lol: . Once you got that then you work your way from there. That's how I was able to come over my fear somewhat and was able to acquire yambs back home in NJ last season. I did get turned down but you gotta keep it moving. This coming season I will be in a new place, without my brehs, but as they say, Challenge accepted for the solo missions. :pimp:

Last edited:
Ain't nothin funny about that you should be ASHAMED of yourself

Naw but idk I would of atleast said somethin...u gotta go on a yambathon now

I'm just thinkin if I would've played it cool started a casual convo with her then ask her name like I didn't know who she was :x !!!
I could've been in there

You couldn't even pull a creeper shot?

I was shook, I didn't even wanna take the chance

[COLOR=#red]C Milian could have been you my dude!!! She got that fat p***y bro. Just imagine you getting to spend The Dream's child support money :lol:[/COLOR]

I'm dying inside :rofl:

Just posted about this in the BW appreciation thread so I thought I'd come in TAY at and get some thoughts on this story lol

I was at work yesterday (I work at the airport) and I was on the international train going toward the domestic side. I got in the train and about 16-20 inches away from me was this extremely bad *** chick was right next to me. I glanced over and thought it was Christina Millian...I looked over again and IT WAS Christina Millian. She was with her moms (who can get the D as well :evil:) but she looked mad approachable. Like no one knew who she was and her moms was on the phone. I wanted to say something but all I could do was look like a herb. The crazy thing was that she saw me giving her the oh **** face and giggled...smiled and then waved. At this point I completely ***** up and just look away. I hear her giggle again. I just get on the phone and text my homeboy who works at the airport also just to keep my cool lmao. We were on the train for another 2 mins and she gets off one stop before mine. I'm kicking myself for not even trying to just come at her like a regular dude who didn't know who she was. I'm not tryna sit here and act like she would even give me the time of day because she is "famous" but that was a once in a lifetime chance and I dropped the ball :smh:
This is gonna eat me up :rofl: :rofl:

Man you should've definitely said hi who knows what could've happened

Long story short girl just moved out of my old college town, we say well keep in touch for next time shes in the same state. She texts me "hi" at 430 am a nd I hit her back with pleasant surprise stranger wud up when I woke up and get no response. She's kinda flaky with texting. But im juat wondering if I should just leave it at that or hit her up again. Dumb question, but I asked two of my homeboys and they were split on the decision.

She messaged you first and you responded. Unless your reply was a question, you should hit her back up with a proper greeting in a few days or weeks.

At 4:30 in the morning I would had call her after that text like hop in that cab, u know why u hit me, "COME GET THIS WORK" Lux voice *

Damn dude froze at the chance to get C Milly! Man you gotta shoot your shot. The only ones you guaranteed to miss are the ones you don't take

Damn Currensy you can't even enjoy the bar. Food good though. They had a few decent servers last time I was there

And to the dude that said he can't walk up on multiple chicks, just do it fam. The only way to get better at it is to to keep trying. Intro yourself to everyone ask them all questions but be upfront bout who you came for.

Damn dude froze at the chance to get C Milly! Man you gotta shoot your shot. The only ones you guaranteed to miss are the ones you don't take

Damn Currensy you can't even enjoy the bar. Food good though. They had a few decent servers last time I was there

And to the dude that said he can't walk up on multiple chicks, just do it fam. The only way to get better at it is to to keep trying. Intro yourself to everyone ask them all questions but be upfront bout who you came for.

U sipped to shale everyone of their hands or sumthin?

Yeah so, shes crazy...

Aint eem pipe yet...

**** kinda **** is that?

this what i tell to my dudes dealing with a chick like that: don't give her a full serving of sausage if you catch my drift :lol:

this has stage 5 clinger written all over :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah so, shes crazy...

Aint eem pipe yet...

**** kinda **** is that?
i dont think that's a full blooded "i loooove you with all my heart"

i think she just threw that out there...

still a flag doe... i like clingy chicks sometimes...

they are fun cuz they boostyour ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom