TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solo is the way to go...I still haven't got the balls yet to walk up to a group of 4 or more girls and try getting the one I want on some Morris chestnutt in 2 can play that game type **** lol

Had an opportunity to get this yung yamb thats been on the d for a minute alone at the crib. I ruled out smashing because I didnt wanna be super aggressive and dont view her as a jump. Culminated in a aggresive make out sesh in the bedroom. Feel like I dropped the ball because shes been ice cold ever since. Maybe she wanted me to be more aggressive but I'm not super convinced. And now through social media I see shes chilling with a herb even older than I am. And I'm 4 years older than her..but it seems like its really a wrap with her. Really not sure what went wrong. Clearly shes feeling other dude more but idk what happened.

Heres a gem for you guys: Meet girl in class. Girl has boyfriend. Acquire digits. She hits me up non stop. Breaks up with bf. We immediately start hooking up. Goes from scorching hot to ice cold. No explanation no nothing. Claims everything is normal. Gets back with dude. We continue to be awkward classmates till classes end. Summer hits and no contact for a few weeks. Randomly hits me up to chill. Informs me she broke up with bf (again) and how happy its made her. I brush it off and say I'm happy for her. We meet up while shes with her friend to just chat. Immediately after texts me how amazing I looked and we should hook up. I brush it off like "sure". Asks why I'm not more ecstatic. I answer because last time we hooked up it ended with her being psycho. FINALLY admits to it AND apologizes. Says it was a rough time. OK I give her another chance. Let her know we will have an opportunity to be alone at the crib (same time as previous story). Few days before this is supposed to happen............. I'm posted by my boys crib waiting for him to come out, look to my left and she is walking in my direction with her "ex" Stops to say hi. I keep it very casual and not awkward. Hop in the whip and catch up with them, they are now holding hands....The night before she said she cant wait to be alone in a house with me. Few hours after this encounter she texts me "you probably dont wanna talk to me right" (no **** you ****ong bird) The following days she texts me non stop apologies. I made up my mind to never utter another word to her after I saw them holding hands. The day I have the crib to myself for a week hits. She texts me to ask if I want to hang out. This is after texting me non stop apologies to no response. Calls me. Keeps texting. Meanwhile I'm posting on social media like everything is normal. Clearly ignoring her. Recently she finally stopped.

Sorry for the super long story but this situation left me flabbergasted. You might be thinking why would I trip shes hanging out with her "ex"? Not like we're an item right? Its the principle. Shes not a jump. A psycho but not a jump. Wifey type. That kid is her only body. I would love to have picked her brain but I felt the best way to handle it is no response. Pretend she doesnt exist. I did consider sending the "what can you possibly have to say to me" text but na. That would only show I care. I dont. Fin.

Currently have two brunnette sisters in front of me in the er waiting room. Made small chat with one and approached her with confidence. Now that her sister is here I got kind of quiet.

Last edited:
I had went up there with my mom because something was bothering my littler brother in his chest. She told me we'd leave around 4 and I banked on that.
After that post we really got to know each other. Turns out we have a class together this up coming semester :smokin

Anyways they went outside for a smoke around 3 and a few minutes later my brother and mom came out. Turns out he's fine.
I didn't get there numbers... but i feel like i made a new friend :smile:

I had went up there with my mom because something was bothering my littler brother in his chest. She told me we'd leave around 4 and I banked on that.
After that post we really got to know each other. Turns out we have a class together this up coming semester :smokin

Anyways they went outside for a smoke around 3 and a few minutes later my brother and mom came out. Turns out he's fine.
I didn't get there numbers... but i feel like i made a new friend :smile:

Had an opportunity to get this yung yamb thats been on the d for a minute alone at the crib. I ruled out smashing because I didnt wanna be super aggressive and dont view her as a jump. Culminated in a aggresive make out sesh in the bedroom. Feel like I dropped the ball because shes been ice cold ever since. Maybe she wanted me to be more aggressive but I'm not super convinced. And now through social media I see shes chilling with a herb even older than I am. And I'm 4 years older than her..but it seems like its really a wrap with her. Really not sure what went wrong. Clearly shes feeling other dude more but idk what happened.

Heres a gem for you guys: Meet girl in class. Girl has boyfriend. Acquire digits. She hits me up non stop. Breaks up with bf. We immediately start hooking up. Goes from scorching hot to ice cold. No explanation no nothing. Claims everything is normal. Gets back with dude. We continue to be awkward classmates till classes end. Summer hits and no contact for a few weeks. Randomly hits me up to chill. Informs me she broke up with bf (again) and how happy its made her. I brush it off and say I'm happy for her. We meet up while shes with her friend to just chat. Immediately after texts me how amazing I looked and we should hook up. I brush it off like "sure". Asks why I'm not more ecstatic. I answer because last time we hooked up it ended with her being psycho. FINALLY admits to it AND apologizes. Says it was a rough time. OK I give her another chance. Let her know we will have an opportunity to be alone at the crib (same time as previous story). Few days before this is supposed to happen............. I'm posted by my boys crib waiting for him to come out, look to my left and she is walking in my direction with her "ex" Stops to say hi. I keep it very casual and not awkward. Hop in the whip and catch up with them, they are now holding hands....The night before she said she cant wait to be alone in a house with me. Few hours after this encounter she texts me "you probably dont wanna talk to me right" (no **** you ****ong bird) The following days she texts me non stop apologies. I made up my mind to never utter another word to her after I saw them holding hands. The day I have the crib to myself for a week hits. She texts me to ask if I want to hang out. This is after texting me non stop apologies to no response. Calls me. Keeps texting. Meanwhile I'm posting on social media like everything is normal. Clearly ignoring her. Recently she finally stopped.

Sorry for the super long story but this situation left me flabbergasted. You might be thinking why would I trip shes hanging out with her "ex"? Not like we're an item right? Its the principle. Shes not a jump. A psycho but not a jump. Wifey type. That kid is her only body. I would love to have picked her brain but I felt the best way to handle it is no response. Pretend she doesnt exist. I did consider sending the "what can you possibly have to say to me" text but na. That would only show I care. I dont. Fin.

Just try to smash if you want to because shawty feeding you lies and it look like you caught feelings for her, either play her game and be the side dude to get the p or simply cut her off if you not bout it

@yeezu5
Leave that alone broham, she sounds extremely young and being that she has only had one sexual partner, this will not turn out good for you.... I agree it sounds like you caught them feels for her but its not worth your sanity or time and especially playing in these streets with this chick could get you in a whole series of trouble with her on again,off again "boyfriend", too many dudes play that side ninja role end up either emotionally hurt or in some physical pain... Chalk it up to the game and just find somebody else
"Mugen went through that, so hopefully y'all wouldn't have to go through that"
PEACE

I work with one other black guy. The girls at work had a conversation one day and said I was the only attractive black guy there. The other guy was around the corner getting coffee and overheard this.

I hang with one of my co-workers one night and smash, a one night stand type thing. I guess the chick tells the other black guy what happened between us since they're all buddy-buddy and what not. (He hasn't smashed)

The black guy proceeds to slander my name, telling her a bunch of BS. Dude goes to the other girls we work with and continues to slander my name. :stoneface:

None of the guys we work with are speaking to dude now, but only a few of the girls I work with will still speak to me. None of them are attractive. :lol:

I'm 20 and dude is 24.

Last edited:

Start learning when to walk away, it's a valuable skill. Tons of chicks out there, ya'll haven't even really built anything for this to be a question.

I work with one other black guy. The girls at work had a conversation one day and said I was the only attractive black guy there. The other guy was around the corner getting coffee and overheard this.

I hang with one of my co-workers one night and smash, a one night stand type thing. I guess the chick tells the other black guy what happened between us since they're all buddy-buddy and what not. (He hasn't smashed)

The black guy proceeds to slander my name, telling her a bunch of BS. Dude goes to the other girls we work with and continues to slander my name.
indifferent.gif

None of the guys we work with are speaking to dude now, but only a few of the girls I work with will still speak to me. None of them are attractive.
laugh.gif

I'm 20 and dude is 24.
Dude is a lame and those girls who don't speak to you are sheeple.  If they had been talking to you the whole time and were at least friends they shouldve at least asked for your perspective.  Keep talking with those you're talking to, eventually the sheeple will learn and come crawling back for forgiveness.

Bumped into this guy I used to talk to on campus. Damn. I don't know how to feel right now. :smh: just a little bitter because I genuinely liked him a few months ago. Turns out to be just a hit and quit on his end.

A week ago he basically gave me a booty call... And I kinda called him out for having a girl.

I think i posted about him on here several months ago. You guys were right. :frown: It's okay, though. I found someone who genuinely cares about me and actually makes time for me. :smile:

Last edited:
Tip for you my lady and others that peruse this thread: We can be busy at times, it's true, cuz generally we wanna rule the world so we work towards it (well some of us). But typically if he's too busy to get up with you, most of the time, you're a jump. We'll make time if we really want to. A ***** been to work on 3 hrs of sleep a few times because she mattered.

I've seen chicks in love having no idea that dude is married with kids.

Last edited:
Bumped into this guy I used to talk to on campus. Damn. I don't know how to feel right now.
mean.gif
just a little bitter because I genuinely liked him a few months ago. Turns out to be just a hit and quit on his end.

A week ago he basically gave me a booty call... And I kinda called him out for having a girl.

I think i posted about him on here several months ago. You guys were right.
frown.gif
It's okay, though. I found someone who you guys described as someone who genuinely cares about me.
You have short term women/men and long term women/men. Once you're able to distinguish between the two you will be okay. I learned this from my own experiences during college.

You have short term women/men and long term women/men. Once you're able to distinguish between the two you will be okay. I learned this from my own experiences during college.
Yup. I think I'm more familiar at how guys are now thanks to this thread.

I feel like I got lucky with this current one. I'm blessed. :smile:

Last edited:
thanks, back to the topic

anyone ever had yambs that were too good? on some you slide in and your eyes go :wow:, that type of p_ could really cloud your judgement :smh:

Yup dangerous, it definitely clouds other things that you should really keep in perspective.

Tip for you my lady and others that peruse this thread: We can be busy at times, it's true, cuz generally we wanna rule the world so we work towards it (well some of us). But typically if he's too busy to get up with you, most of the time, you're a jump. We'll make time if we really want to. A ***** been to work on 3 hrs of sleep a few times because she mattered.

I've seen chicks in love having no idea that dude is married with kids.
****** be at work/school tired as ****, cant wait to get off and sleep cuz they was got up with a chick that they really wanted :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Was about to go in on this really fine chick at Barnes and Noble a few moments ago...don't know how my chances would have been but that never stopped me before...

Anyway chick was beautiful but she had the worst mean mug look ever...like someone put it in the wrong hole last night...so I passed. Perhaps it was her n**** repellent, and if it was it was very effective :lol:[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom