TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These chicks are too funny fellas. Y'all remember the stink box from a couple days ago...

f2v4aw.jpg

She was on the rag and didn't tell you??

Edit - I've smashed girls on their period with no visible blood, if it's near the end blood may be minimal

Last edited:
Lol u violated that girl

Edit:nvm, didn't see rest of convo

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Young ThunderCat my dude...Try to hit it one more time...chances are after this her snatch will smell like a bottle of Febreeze.

BTW this story has definitely injected some life into this thread :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Young ThunderCat my dude...Try to hit it one more time...chances are after this her snatch will smell like a bottle of Febreeze.

BTW this story has definitely injected some life into this thread :lol:[/COLOR]
I second blowing her backs out one more time. Damn thing might be sparkling because it is so clean, I certainly do miss that when single. Hittin chicks and just dumping them, it sure was fun when I was young. Keep us updated on this story.

i don't think its trust issues

but when you've only met her or him (in the case of the other NTers) once or twice. when you bring them back to YOUR crib, where all your belongings, things you value; its all there for that person you just met

is it really worth it, for the yambz. you wouldn't give random strangers a tour of the house. o... hey, this is where i keep my jewelry, my cash, etc.
When I was heavy in the game I would just take them back to the homies place( looking back on that I was wrong because I smashed one chick and was kinda rude how I kicked her out, she was on that dead body type sex) and she popped back up at his house the next on some terminator ish, we still laugh about that till this day...but I say just bring them back to the spot, invest in a futon or just smash on the couch(I used to do that then met wifey and had to get it in the bedroom, she just too nice with that sex game for the couch.) and if you really on that paranoid ish, walk them out to their car, take your phone out in a non conspicuous way, take a photo of license plate and keep it moving
Edit: I have smashed my old lady while she was on her rag and never smelled a thing, that girl nasty bro, lol, might want to get a hazmat suit for your last smash but I applaud how you handled that conversation

Last edited:
If you don't believe that she was on her period. Then what type of odor was it.
Did her whole body smell bad like she hadn't showered in a while

Smelly like something from dinner wasn't sitting well in her

It was fish, straight fish and gym socks. She should've said she was coming off that thing. No excuses.

Last edited:
dead @ "you not even trying to be understanding" 
laugh.gif
:lol: :lol:

man...

I swear... EDW and Marc Antony were my favorite posters in TAY... but the famb Young Thundercat is making a STRONG push with that one...

you hit her in the SOUL famb! hahahahaha :lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom