TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I guess I should of provided substance to the question . Both happen to myself . One of my high school teachers had seen me at stone crest like a 2 years after I graduated and we chopped it up . While talking she throwing hints like Crazy that my young mind wasn't comprehending , but we managed to exchange numbers. We small talk for about a week and than she hit me with the " you know mr David you're very mature for your age and I find that sexy and you don't carry yourself like the rest of your peers which very mysterious , you don't sag , your clothes are nice , and I seen what you drive to school , your car cost more than the super intendant what's really going on ?" Played it off and said I hang with people 5-10 years my senior and I'm a hard worker. Than y'all can guess what came next " I bet you are and I can tell by your walk that I bet you have the cawk the size of a beer can and I want to get drunk off a six pack and all I got is 5 left , would you be a hun and bring me one or 2 if you can ?" . My got damb heart jumped out my chest. She text the address and I'm there 30 mins later smiling like Leo dicaprio from what's eating Gilbert grape the whole drive . Ring bell she opens the door in a t shirt with no draws , and her thang playing peek a boo in between strides as she's walking around . In the midst of all that my goofy as said " ms. I didn't know you were built like that " she proceeds to tell me that during college she ga to strip to pay for books and going out money and at school she dressed more conservatively because of jealous teachers and horny students. She sits me down starts smoking a blunt and rolls down my sweat pants and says " let's see if I was right " than says " there's more too you I see your a grower I wanna get the rest out but I'm not gonna use no hands " bam this woman was giving me head , while smoking a blunt blowing smoke out her nostrils and has lesson plans out for her class next week. She ask me what's wrong why I haven't came yet , told here I never came from head before so she goes hard an extra 10 mins , still nothing she says oh I was trying to save this for next time . She takes my pants all the way off and slowly sits on it and slightly groaning every way down. She says don't worry I'm on the bc. Now my stupid self didn't think anything of sliding a rubber on but it was to late and I was already in there I'm bout to give this lady all I can handle. We get into it , and 30 mins later she says what are you a cyborg you still ain't cum I said no ma'am " she gets a little heated " don't you call me ma'am ever again I'm not your teacher no more but I'm going to teach you how to cum for me " she sits me up on the edge of the bed and sits on it and literally starts twerking on me with me in her. The cheeks was clapping and like a min into it felt like my soul shot out my penis . Biggest bust I ever had in my entire life. She moans a little and says damb you made me sweat and your so warm and smooth in me , I wish my fiancé would of caught this one this time but next time we got us a winner . I couldn't remember comprehend that , she lets me shower up and offers me a blunt and some grilled salmon . I turn her down and head home . This happens every weekend for a month straight . Her man finally gets involved and pays me 100 bucks to smash ole girl while he watches I take him up on his offer and it this goes on for 2 months . Than out the blue they hit me up and toss me 2g's saying they are ready to have a baby and get engaged . Wild times . Oh yeah teacher was black late 20's litterally looked like caramel from booty talk dayz. So that's my filmed story.
This **** woke me up this morning...
pimp.gif

to my  younger bruh's this is a life lesson . Dont ever mess with a chick that aint got nothing to lose  your setting yourself up for failure if you do 

All that to say the bold grocery store technique is A+. Part of the reason is probably because chicks don't have their guard up when grocery shopping. I could have probably met that same chick in the club and it could have gone totally different.
Great job, I thought you were going to say moms invited you to dinner that night.  LOL
This pretty little yamb ive been talking to just hit me with "I want a 3sum from you and your bestfriend"(guy). Not sure if im down or not....
Say yes but first you need one with her and her female friend.  After you get the Kurt Frost (I will forever refer to threesome's as Kurt Frost) then stall on that one with your boy.  Ain't down with that, two dudes in the room better be 2 or more chicks in the room.
Had a best friend who wanted to have a threesome with me and his chick. Talking about "right before you cum, give me a high five so we can both cum at the same time"

Overused but, right now it is required.
My dudes were extremely pissed and I told them "that's what y'all get for runnin a G on my Millie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Ahh the days of running indiscriminate trains.
Glad I didn't go to a regular campus, would of been some MAJOR problems when you mess with my steady thing.  My surefire NEVER fail.  Nope.  Major problems.
...This happens every weekend for a month straight . Her man finally gets involved and pays me 100 bucks to smash ole girl while he watches I take him up on his offer and it this goes on for 2 months . Than out the blue they hit me up and toss me 2g's saying they are ready to have a baby and get engaged . Wild times . Oh yeah teacher was black late 20's litterally looked like caramel from booty talk dayz. So that's my filmed story.
No. No. No.  I refuse to believe, damn that story bro.  WHEW.  Why ain't **** like this happen to me back in the day.

i wish i waited to type it  on the mac air . was bored at work and the iphone had hella typos 

Great job, I thought you were going to say moms invited you to dinner that night.  LOL

[COLOR=#red]Titan, dude what's the chances we lived in so many of the same places at different times though? :lol: Brother from another mother.

Matta fact I feel like the regs in here are all my bros to some extent...as corny as that may sound it's true to me at least. [/COLOR]

I feel like I'm the only white dude posting in here
laugh.gif

I've never had the black yambs y'all. Chilled with this chick in college for a while but never sealed the deal
mean.gif

wouldn't say thirsty but they're there. and I've never been with a white chick

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only white dude posting in here :lol:

I've never had the black yambs y'all. Chilled with this chick in college for a while but never sealed the deal :smh:

I've dated 4 black girls, smashed more than I can accurately count. More than 10 less than 15 probably. Lotta beautiful black women in NY, bodies like OMG just can't compare to white girls. I've actually been after black chics lately, got that feva lol. Ones I've been with are great in the sack and they were a lot of fun to be around and chill with. Not as up tight or insecure as white girls, idk. I don't expect that to be a generalization tho. Gimmie a Christina Millian to wife up, I'll die a happy man.

White dudes are def back in with the black Chicks. U gotta have a certain level of swag or game tho, usually helps.

Last edited:
Yep.

The trap is already set. 

What's your story?
well my story is different broad tryed to jam me up  but i wasnt having it  my bro had to eat those charges since he was with me that night and i gotta stay clean. he'll be home in 8 years but he coulda got off on self if he didnt have priors. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]More or less without going into detail and specifics caught one body( her baby daddy) and made her into a machine ole girl can't even walk no more damn shame too cause she had a daughter ( which is in state custody ) lawyer got her to confess to the robbery and prior stick ups and judge rules self but he was a felon with a weapon and something else so probation got pulled . This why shouldn't be about that life because your luck is gonna run out. The saddest part was that she came from a good home too mom and dad in her life and her sister at the time was a stage actor[/color]

i posted this a while back, the game is deadly out here aint no telling how many dudes got ganked by that broad. i know alot of stuff i post sounds extraordinary but when you dealing with big time money at a young age extra stuff tends to happen. Hell one time i pulled a kenny powers on a chck made her get something out the gas station gave her a dub when she was in the store procedded to place her bag on the pump and peeled out. broad stood me up 2 days prior. hell i even walked out on a bill when a chick invitied her homegirl for dinner once i put a bottle of cdom p on the bill said i had to use the bathroom and was ghost , got a call an hour later asking where i was than 3 hours later cussing me out lol , like how you gonna invite this boutch to eat for free im not sleeping with her , this is a privilege that your eating with me 

that's real 
and thats why every chance i get i tell younger dudes that , dont mess with anybody that dont have anything to lose . if you gotta think about it dont do it and always go with your initial feeling. .im 28 now and these 3 ring true from when i was 13 till now 

well my story is different broad tryed to jam me up  but i wasnt having it  my bro had to eat those charges since he was with me that night and i gotta stay clean. he'll be home in 8 years but he coulda got off on self if he didnt have priors. 
More or less without going into detail and specifics caught one body( her baby daddy) and made her into a machine ole girl can't even walk no more damn shame too cause she had a daughter ( which is in state custody ) lawyer got her to confess to the robbery and prior stick ups and judge rules self but he was a felon with a weapon and something else so probation got pulled . This why shouldn't be about that life because your luck is gonna run out. The saddest part was that she came from a good home too mom and dad in her life and her sister at the time was a stage actor

i posted this a while back, the game is deadly out here aint no telling how many dudes got ganked by that broad. i know alot of stuff i post sounds extraordinary but when you dealing with big time money at a young age extra stuff tends to happen. Hell one time i pulled a kenny powers on a chck made her get something out the gas station gave her a dub when she was in the store procedded to place her bag on the pump and peeled out. broad stood me up 2 days prior. hell i even walked out on a bill when a chick invitied her homegirl for dinner once i put a bottle of cdom p on the bill said i had to use the bathroom and was ghost , got a call an hour later asking where i was than 3 hours later cussing me out lol , like how you gonna invite this boutch to eat for free im not sleeping with her , this is a privilege that your eating with me 

Let me get this straight... So you killed someone, your friend took the wrap and your posting about it on NT?

And you leave women at gas stations and stuck with the bill at dinner?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight... So you killed someone, your friend took the wrap and your posting about it on NT?

And you leave women at gas stations and stuck with the bill at dinner?
***Patiently waiting for you to say somethin so I can go IN on you***

If he wants to post a life lesson he learned early on so be it.  He didn't go out trying to kill someone, he defended himself and the other guy wasn't so lucky.

***Patiently waiting for you to say somethin so I can go IN on you***

Dude is a certified lame. He's bout to go in the same category as Ninja.

Ended up canceling on the 3star last night, my stunner came through and had sweaty, sweaty dual climax intercourse. Straight pound town.

Last edited:
Been missing this thread
RRlegend your advice is piff and real
tumblr_lqusfh9rBo1qc8l0f.gif

Suprised some of you guys haven't heard of ****olding lol
The vibe seems good in this thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom