TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Wilmington do have the white girls on the low...people really sleep on NC
mean.gif
Yo I got too many crazy memories from the NC, from smashing this young white broad that went to Duke and finding out her daddy was a racist DA and then smashing her moms man he musta  flipped out when he found out both his lil girl and his wife was ******g a *****.   
Naw recently , like 8 months ago, she stayed in the apts in near Warner center in sfv. Near the fry's and Cheesecake Factory . The names slipping my toungue at the moment . It was her and misty stone and few others . I thought they would be caked up but apparently not since she had a roommate .
Dam used to kick it hard wit bree before she was messing wit charlie sheen, she was clocking major bank but I wouldn't be surprised if she ****** all that paper off.  With all the broads in the industry i've dealt with known too many of em that was making 300-400k a year and still not making they car notes and ****. 

Let me get this straight... So you killed someone, your friend took the wrap and your posting about it on NT?

And you leave women at gas stations and stuck with the bill at dinner?
i posted this years ago under my old screen name when we was messing with ezboard and do you see names , dates , or a city ? do you think im that stupid to not leave that out ? This is why im hesitant to post real life situation on here because its always some one coming out saying " why would you post that ? wheres the proof ?" iim not gonna start lying on nt to gain reps i cant spend in the real world. Same ish happens in the polo thread i whip out 75k worth of ralph my first set of pics dudes p.ming me all types of negative things , like makes a person like that ? 

and the latter story was just example of not simping up on them broads or not letting them play them games with you because they perceive you a certain way 

Last edited:
Just to quickly turn you away from your life story there.
So u been to Vancouver? Our feeling in the city are that most Vancouver girls are hard to approach compared to other Canadian cities. They have become very materialistic.
It's different if you're black and American. There's barely any black folks here
last time i was there was 2007 beautiful city, great trees, chill atmosphere, alot of Asians was surprised at that. it was fairly easy to get women to come home with me to the hotel and im black. maybe things done changed up there. 
"Rap snitches, tellin' all they business, sit in the court and be they own star witness, did you see the perpetrator, yeah I'm right here, eff around and get the whole label sent up for years." - MF Doom

Giving youngins advice based on experience is all positive, however some things/details are better left out of the public eye/Internet, for ones own sake.
yeah i love that song, n thread and finding that dope on the beach one im doing some dry snitching on myself, but i leave out a lot of details that can get the finger pointed at me specifically, and this one about the set up i posted years ago on ezboard servers, i highly doubt anyy agency is gonna take these post as face value since its the internet and the cases are already closed. and im not that stupid or crazy to give out when, where, what, who, and how , just letting people know its real life situaions to some fantasies , some people fantasize about smashing a teacher it happen to me 2 years after i graduated high school , some people fantasize about being in the game, was apart of that for along time and has provided me with so many life lessons and knowledge that i feel selfish for not sharing it honestly. no preacher or author here so im never gonna right a book on it , i was gonna make a thread on it but its to many nt dectives and people yelling ducktales to even comprhend the knowledge i would be giving out and a lot of posters and lurkers pmed me too hold off on that for now. yes alot of peopple are members of this board not all are them some pimply faced kid living with they moms, i dont do drugs anymore , i have alot of the same intrest as alot of members and can contribute to aot of threads posted here  so this is my escape from boredom been coming here since 2000 and i remember the days of nikepark aswell. also they say the idle mind is the devil's playground and with all the free time i have lol might aswell make use of it some how 

welp how do i edit pictures on an iphone too post just slid one outta here and am not trying to put her on blast 

Vancouver got some fine women matter of fact every canadian city I been to got quality yambs but to me Montreal got the title outa any North American City over even LA.  

Vancouver got some fine women matter of fact every canadian city I been to got quality yambs but to me Montreal got the title outa any North American City over even LA.  

Need to check out Montreal , I was shocked at the number of Haitians and island fold in Canada espically Toronto

Edit. Miami > . In the US. And it ain't even close. Flat out, I'll go on record to say FL > TX > CA. All that said, never been to Canada.

Last edited:
Always the miami or LA debate, I guess to each its own but for me I mess wit snow bunnies more than anything else so I got LA>Miami.  

@RRlegend,  Montreal got em west indian broads but Toronto a lot more if thats what ya looking for.  I just love em French Canadian Yambs out there.  

Edit. Miami > . In the US. And it ain't even close. Flat out, I'll go on record to say FL > TX > CA. All that said, never been to Canada.

Been said ill take Florida over Cali all day , Miami to Tallahassee throw in Orlando , Sarasota, Pensacola , and a few other town with no state income tax and boom. Texas is on board with females espically Austin , Dallas , Houston and even El Paso and supposedly San Antonio .

^^^^ rrlegend you still haven't been out to Sa Antonio yet, lol
Austin>>>> Houston in my book
But Cali is my home and just the love I get as a brotha out there just doesn't compare to any other place I have been except Austin and Atlanta

I ain't made it down to Houston yet but Austin and Dallas was pretty up there to me.  Outside of Miami, Tampa/Clearwater area had some nice snow bunnies 

^^^^ rrlegend you still haven't been out to Sa Antonio yet, lol
Austin>>>> Houston in my book
But Cali is my home and just the love I get as a brotha out there just doesn't compare to any other place I have been except Austin and Atlanta

I've been to San Antonio quite a bit but not in the last 2 weeks lol

Oh yea and I gotta put Kentucky up there too, had some real good times down in Lexington years ago when my cuzo played for the wildcats. 

Need to check out Montreal , I was shocked at the number of Haitians and island fold in Canada espically Toronto

There's a fair number of Jamaicans, Haitians in Toronto. There were lots of Jamaican-Canadian track runners that were competing for Canada like 20 years ago. Not sure if it's still the same now

Tennessee edge of Kentucky is great along with Cincinnati I consider that Kentucky too lol. Omaha has some corn fed yambs out there same with davenport Iowa and Ames

Tennessee edge of Kentucky is great along with Cincinnati I consider that Kentucky too lol. Omaha has some corn fed yambs out there same with davenport Iowa and Ames
dam bruh you been to the straight cornfield states.  I don't know if I'd ever head out there but I have gotten yambs originally from out that way that came to Hollywood to pursue their dreams or Vegas.

rrlegend 
nthat.gif
 ... y'all bretheren would be surprised how many dudes get off to watching their girls get smanged for faces. 

On an unrelated note, I am getting at this chick with a kid, any experience with that? It's a first for me, and I think she coo, but I'm just trying to pipe and kick it, not play step daddy. Any tips on making this apparent as possible?  Thanks in advance. 

dam bruh you been to the straight cornfield states.  I don't know if I'd ever head out there but I have gotten yambs originally from out that way that came to Hollywood to pursue their dreams or Vegas.

Boise Idaho , West Virginia , Wyoming , the Dakota's , yes I've been in some hick states but women cooperative lol . And in dallas, Vegas , l.a. , NYC , Miami , Chicago , atl , and San Fran all you gotta do is go out and women from all over the world are avaliable.

Another boring day at work ill see what other stories I can pull from the memory banks that don't get others tight about my past experiences . I can tell the story on how I almost got stomped to oblivion / murked by oomp camp in 2002 or how before t.i.p. blew up dude use to be on tiny hard body , or that Lala Vazquez was lil Zane's jump off, or that cy hi the prince older sister used to get trains ran on her at redan . Atlanta the smallest biggest city that I know of lol

rrlegend 
nthat.gif

... y'all bretheren would be surprised how many dudes get off to watching their girls get smanged for faces. 

On an unrelated note, I am getting at this chick with a kid, any experience with that? It's a first for me, and I think she coo, but I'm just trying to pipe and kick it, not play step daddy. Any tips on making this apparent as possible?  Thanks in advance. 

Need more info age of her and kid and her profession . I can answer that easily with those 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom