TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]According to my spreadsheet I've eaten almost half the chicks I've smashed...and word to A$AP That's A Effin Problem :smh:[/COLOR]
im the complete opposite, i rarely eat em but i must get some head b4 i smash tho :lol:

And i stay strapped at all times,,,the thing that gets me is the joints that be askin for you to go raw...i cant get with that, they basically letting every dude that smash go raw too :smh:

Last edited:
Going raw in bad chick, how ya'll dudes pull out? For me, if I'm in a chick raw I can never pull out in time to finish up on her face or wherever, that **** is like quicksand.
You just gotta have that discipline. I ain't tryna have kids no time soon so it's not that hard for me and I like busting ON a chick :pimp:

I haven't gone raw in over 2 years though. I only raw dog girls I'm in a relationship with.

ive went raw in 80% of the ******* i smashed and my pull out game is crazy. But sometimes u do be in the yolo frame of mind. I got 1 kid wit my girl but if abortions were illegal lets jus say id have a mike dantoni rotation smh. My first time gettin the im late text was 17 and im 24 now so i been doing that dumb **** a while.

Damn you guys got some self discipline

I would bust inside every time with my ex (keep your :smh: 's I know how stupid that is)

I just can't use condoms, dude

I lost my v-card going raw and since then it was a wrap for the wrap, I get soft when we pause to put one on.

I've tried many times and it's a lost cause. That's why I can't smash randoms.

Yup, took some time and a strong will to get beyond that when you start out the gate like that and stayed that way for a while.

Titan, nah man she is my one and only. The same chick I posted about a few months ago talkin how I'm getting these feelings for.

Yambs are :wow:! VagFax came back clean, no prior accidents, clean title, proper maintenance and all that. 1989 Whooty SS

Girls have been throwin it at me lately tho. I went to Target and Trader Joe outta curiosity one day after work and Ricky was spot on 100%.

Gotta stay strong.

But she's human, and it's gonna be hard for her to fight those sexual urges, especially with all the studying she's doing. 

That's why she's probably in the pool like that...once you get with her, those pool sessions will definitely slow up. 

[COLOR=#red]You probably right my dude. I respect her greatly and would hate to take her off track. The sexual tension is real though. Took her six years and she just successfully defended her dissertation last month.

Titan I don't have any pics right now. But I'll get some of us together. I'm no stranger to posting pics in here...though I do practice discretion.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
In Europe, I went raw every, single time. No regrets. 

But stateside I stay strapped with these triflin' shaniqua's and Becky's
See even my conditioning has been conditioned...
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Question for the NT sex ed. Professors:
How exactly does eating the box potentially hurt your throat.
Is it that when your tongue makes contact with the liquid state of the vag. Then that liquid mixes with your own saliva and it gets processed through your body

Question for the NT sex ed. Professors:
How exactly does eating the box potentially hurt your throat.
Is it that when your tongue makes contact with the liquid state of the vag. Then that liquid mixes with your own saliva and it gets processed through your body
This is in reference to my post. 

Bruh I don't know how it happened, it was back in 2006 though, and I remember coppin the Mars the same week. 

Guilty as charged here even tho I go raw too much with the bunnies out here too tho but man I can't wait til my sister basketball season start in Bulgaria, I'm bouta turn up out there forreal with them bad *** eastern european broads

You can get burnt ******g with the bunnies too...I've seen a bunch of white chicks with cold sores and red spots around their mouth. 

Don't sleep. 

std's are much more prevelent when you running around the block.. 

What kinda 1930s *** backwards thinking is this from a smart dude?

The world is the world is all i'm saying.

CDC brother, unless there are different strains of shh we never heard nestled in the pleasantly wet crevices of 19 yr old Norweigan women, I'm using more caution with chicks I pick up from the bar back at home.

You can get burnt ******g with the bunnies too...I've seen a bunch of white chicks with cold sores and red spots around their mouth. 

Don't sleep. 

Best believe herpes is the real deal in the causaian population, unfortunately our communities of blacks are hit with the other monster.

man girls really excel in trapping 101

If it's missionary and she realizes you're breathing hard and her legs wrap around :smh:

If she's riding and she knows what's about to happen all of a sudden she puts all her weight into it and you can't even move her off :smh:

Doggy is the only hope and even that is a struggle sometimes

get your girl on that depo shot + updated STD results :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom