TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got an oral fixation, I like nipples and the box in my mouth.
Hellllloooooooo

Lol

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

busting inside a wet cooch.....whew! that feeling be having a ***** seeing stars and **** brehs :smokin

Last edited:
Busting inside of cooch is the devil yo lol. 7 seconds of bliss is never worth those sleepless nights of wondering how to push a ***** down some steps and making it look like an accident

I can't think of a feeling that's better and worse at the same time than a chick locking her legs around you to finish inside of her . Sweet brother Malcolm

With my ex of 6 years after year 1 we were going raw pretty much every time :smh: at myself. It was a great feeling but I'm lucky I escaped with no kids on that one. WIth my recent ex we only went raw maybe twice and both times she took Plan B the next day. I stay strapping up, I've have too many examples around me with crazy baby mama's or dudes getting burned.

Munching on the box of a random is a no go. This chick tomorrow though isn't really a random so box munching is a possibility. :wink:

ljeh5.gif

With my ex of 6 years after year 1 we were going raw pretty much every time :smh: at myself. It was a great feeling but I'm lucky I escaped with no kids on that one. WIth my recent ex we only went raw maybe twice and both times she took Plan B the next day. I stay strapping up, I've have too many examples around me with crazy baby mama's or dudes getting burned.

Munching on the box of a random is a no go. This chick tomorrow though isn't really a random so box munching is a possibility. :wink:

Don't do it. Also, ur exes weren't on the pill? I was with mine for 3 years, and even when we were just hooking up she wanted to go on it cuz I was smashing daily. I still don't trust it at all and would never bust in her.

Another crazy story...One of my best friends was with a girl and she was on the pill. She ran out for 2 days and he busted in her both days...She got pregnant.

I don't bust in any chicks, I even pull out with a condom on.

Sounds like you been burned before

Naw chicks trying to get pregnant . Ill rather take a trip to the clinic than a trip to pick up pampers ain't bout that father life just yet . But don't get it twisted i rather not take a trip to clinic to see if I got the drop drop either

Last edited:

Don't do it. Also, ur exes weren't on the pill? I was with mine for 3 years, and even when we were just hooking up she wanted to go on it cuz I was smashing daily. I still don't trust it at all and would never bust in her.

Another crazy story...One of my best friends was with a girl and she was on the pill. She ran out for 2 days and he busted in her both days...She got pregnant.

I don't bust in any chicks, I even pull out with a condom on.

Oh they were on the pill for sure. I'm never making that mistake for damn sure.

the chick i'm seeing now (about 6 months) i never used a rubber on. not even the first time.
mean.gif

used plan b about 4 times, now she's on the pill. by the grace of God.

Last edited:
Damn you guys got some self discipline

I would bust inside every time with my ex (keep your :smh: 's I know how stupid that is)

I just can't use condoms, dude

I lost my v-card going raw and since then it was a wrap for the wrap, I get soft when we pause to put one on.

I've tried many times and it's a lost cause. That's why I can't smash randoms.

I'd rather ask the girl for her most recent STD test results than have to smash with a condom.

IMO, it's the only way to go. Just need discipline to pull out, which isn't a problem for me because if I ever get a girl pregnant, my Asian parents would disown me.

Last edited:
I have a daughter w/ the girl I've been with for damn near 6 years.....just glad I had one with a great mother cause even if we don't work out I know things will be ok...

she's from an African household so my views and her views are parallel when it comes to raising a child 
smokin.gif

BUT I'm not having another until i'm like 34 (26 now)  and I gotta be married whether it's with her or someone else 

i'm just blessed i got lucky cause i know dudes out here who go through hell w/ that drama/ghetto mess 
laugh.gif

but back on topic strap up w/ these random yambs....don't **** around and get burned or knock one up that you barely know 

Looking for a dude / man to start a real family with . Has a steady respectable job , kid is in school now and these are the prime years for male influence in their life I'm pretty sure she's gonna want to keep you so don't be surprised if she lets you hit raw or says she's on bc after awhile and pops up pregnant. And if the kids a boy she's gonna go about this faster to get a make involved in his life to get him to play tee ball and other sports , women now how powerful a male influence is to raising kids they just try to downplay that ish . Just stay on your p's and q's and keep it funky with her don't get involved too much with her life the most you do is take her out to a movie or take them both bowling. No birthday parties nothing like that that gives her the chance to introduce you to her peeps . You should be good
Can certainly co-sign on this.  When I was about 23/24 I met a girl at a carwash, we hung out a bit.  I would come by late nights and knock it down and head out.  One night while I was over I heard a baby crying in the other room, I figured she must be babysitting or something.  Since she never mentioned anything about having a kid, so one night I am over we have a couple more drinks than usual.  Move into the bedroom where she gets on top before I can put a hat on and starts doing her thing.  So I am like hold on I need to put one on, she is like no you good.  So I am like no really I got to put one on real quick.  I noticed her mood change a little, but she still was in to it.  Shortly after that when I had time to think I distanced myself from her and passed her to my boy.  I gave him the heads up and he took over without missing a step.
I feel you but I take my Bay girls and San Diego chicks over LA any day, they are just more laid back to me
Happy to keep hearing so many positive things about the women in my home state and city.
According to my spreadsheet I've eaten almost half the chicks I've smashed...and word to A$AP That's A Effin Problem
mean.gif
Bro, you have GOT to be more selective in what you put in your mouth.  You know the saying you are what you eat, don't do it.  Don't do it.  Wait and see if you even want to keep them around for a little bit before going south of the border.
Ok now let's keep it really real in here...how often do y'all use condoms?
Married dude raises hand, never use one.  Wife would look at me like I was out my **** mind.
Im sure we've all had this text

smokin.gif

I was sweating bullets she hadnt had her period
*SLAP* You should know when her friend is scheduled to come better than her.  That way you know ahead of time when to make plans with your second string or third string.  It's alright I didn't know any better until my same boy mentioned above told me.
"Always and Forever"
I mean I know birth control, condoms, patches, shots,etc can't stop all pregnancies or stds but just not ready for a child( but the girl I am with now makes me want to join team raw)...
I just didnt want to end up a statistic or baby daddy and I always made that conscious effort to keep a Jimmie... Now No Lie I have put the head in before and immediately after caught myself and I definately had my temptations of going From the Window To the Wall but I have been with some really crazy,Banana Creampie Chicks and if I had slipped up, I can only imagine the hardships I would be going through...
But hopefully I found the right one so if I do slip up, I wouldn't eem be mad
Hold on sharpshooter.  I know the urge to go raw, however my ex introduced me to additional forms of birth control.  Unfortunately the name escapes me, but how it works is they have a small applicator that they put in the V.  They push a liquid into the applicator and coats the walls, preventing pregnancy, if you want the name let me know.  I believe it comes in a purple and white box and you can find it in the contraceptive aisle, it is about the same price as a big box of Trojans.  They are suppose to insert it before but my ex and I sometimes did it after and never had any surprises.  Certainly not advocating going in raw but if you do, now you have some ammo to use.  I will say things get a little moister than usual because of the liquid but, I would rather that than being a dad before I was ready.  

Ok now let's keep it really real in here...how often do y'all use condoms?

I'm pretty picky now and I try to pre screen my chicks so I may go raw from time to time. Sometimes though it's not eem a question and I strap up.

edit: Head with a condom, that **** was wack. I barely bust from that without a condom on.
The chick I posted on a few pages back, the one my throat got ****** up with, she wanted me to beat raw. I told her I was getting a condom, and you should of seen how her face dropped. 

Nah, no kids for me till I'm around 40. If that. Forget the kids, my joint could have swelled up on me like when you blow up one of those clown balloons and squeeze the air all the way to the end. 

Last edited:
Going raw in bad chick, how ya'll dudes pull out? 

For me, if I'm in a chick raw I can never pull out in time to finish up on her face or wherever, that **** is like quicksand. 

[COLOR=#red]Something I posted in the Black Woman Thread...[/COLOR]

Once they let you into their in their circle, African women for the most part are very very very very loyal. Even when you aren't in a relationship with them. I'm experiencing that now. It took her 4 months to start dealing with me, but now she checks in with me even when she flies back to Africa. Soon as she touched ground back in the States she gave me an hour by hour breakdown of where she's going to be at. We aren't even a couple, we never even kissed or anything. Fine Kenyan PhD in Nano-Chemical Engineering. If I wasn't so caught up I'd wife for sure..

[COLOR=#red]My dudes she is so fine, matter of fact I thought she was African-American at first until I approached her. You can only find her in the gym or in the swimming pool doing laps (at the student rec center), other than that she is doing research. I'm helping her with exposing herself on the job market...you'd think a PhD from A&M that would be already done but scientists aren't usually the best self promoters. I cannot mess with her because to be honest she deserves better, I'll only be in it to sink my rod into that fine ***. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Something I posted in the Black Woman Thread...
My dudes she is so fine, matter of fact I thought she was African-American at first until I approached her. You can only find her in the gym or in the swimming pool doing laps (at the student rec center), other than that she is doing research. I'm helping her with exposing herself on the job market...you'd think a PhD from A&M that would be already done but scientists aren't usually the best self promoters. I cannot mess with her because to be honest she deserves better, I'll only be in it to sink my rod into that fine ***.
But she's human, and it's gonna be hard for her to fight those sexual urges, especially with all the studying she's doing. 

That's why she's probably in the pool like that...once you get with her, those pool sessions will definitely slow up. 

Something I posted in the Black Woman Thread...
My dudes she is so fine, matter of fact I thought she was African-American at first until I approached her. You can only find her in the gym or in the swimming pool doing laps (at the student rec center), other than that she is doing research. I'm helping her with exposing herself on the job market...you'd think a PhD from A&M that would be already done but scientists aren't usually the best self promoters. I cannot mess with her because to be honest she deserves better, I'll only be in it to sink my rod into that fine ***.
Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom