TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]According to my spreadsheet I've eaten almost half the chicks I've smashed...and word to A$AP That's A Effin Problem :smh:[/COLOR]

Man I got up and walked out on a check trying to give me head with a condom on . Either she super scary or was a pro either way didn't want to know
comingtous.gif

:lol: :x

Probably already had the condom in her mouth

If you diving in just make sure you have those dental dams to protect yourself
I don't see anything wrong with eating "Alvin's hot juice box" but just protect your neck and mouth.... I just always saved that for the bottom, special ladies
Now the giving head with a condom thing sounds intriguing but brains does absolutely nothing for me
Kanye shrug

[COLOR=#red]Ok now let's keep it really real in here...how often do y'all use condoms?

I'm pretty picky now and I try to pre screen my chicks so I may go raw from time to time. Sometimes though it's not eem a question and I strap up.

edit: Head with a condom, that **** was wack. I barely bust from that without a condom on.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
:wow: You guys going to the all you can eat? That's just too much. She's either insanely hot or wifey status or that's not happening

[COLOR=#red]Ok now let's keep it really real in here...how often do y'all use condoms?

I'm pretty picky now and I try to pre screen my chicks so I may go raw from time to time. Sometimes though it's not eem a question and I strap up. [/COLOR]
[/quote

Real talk rarely , I can count on one hand how many times i busted in a condom . I get checked up once every 2 months and so far so good nothing ever not even a pregnancy

Real talk rarely , I can count on one hand how many times i busted in a condom . I get checked up once every 2 months and so far so good nothing ever not even a pregnancy

[COLOR=#red]:lol: We some nasty mofos in this thread. Who knew?[/COLOR]

Last edited:

I'm pretty picky now and I try to pre screen my chicks so I may go raw from time to time. Sometimes though it's not eem a question and I strap up.

edit: Head with a condom, that **** was wack. I barely bust from that without a condom on.[/COLOR]
"Always and Forever"
I mean I know birth control, condoms, patches, shots,etc can't stop all pregnancies or stds but just not ready for a child( but the girl I am with now makes me want to join team raw)...
I just didnt want to end up a statistic or baby daddy and I always made that conscious effort to keep a Jimmie... Now No Lie I have put the head in before and immediately after caught myself and I definately had my temptations of going From the Window To the Wall but I have been with some really crazy,Banana Creampie Chicks and if I had slipped up, I can only imagine the hardships I would be going through...
But hopefully I found the right one so if I do slip up, I wouldn't eem be mad

I stay strapped all the time. Only time I'm not is with a steady chick after awhile. I've been hit with the "I just want to feel you inside me" and "don't worry, I'm on the pill" lines quite a bit.

Please
post-21716-Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-R6pS.gif

I'd rather miss out on yambs for the night than end up burnt like my cousin, or not knowing whether or not I'm gonna be the father of a kid being born in the next 2 weeks like one of my best friends.

Now if the chick in my avy was serving up the yambs on a Pappadeaux's platter, she would be pregnant last month.

Last edited:
"Always and Forever"
I mean I know birth control, condoms, patches, shots,etc can't stop all pregnancies or stds but just not ready for a child( but the girl I am with now makes me want to join team raw)...
I just didnt want to end up a statistic or baby daddy and I always made that conscious effort to keep a Jimmie... Now No Lie I have put the head in before and immediately after caught myself and I definately had my temptations of going From the Window To the Wall but I have been with some really crazy,Banana Creampie Chicks and if I had slipped up, I can only imagine the hardships I would be going through...
But hopefully I found the right one so if I do slip up, I wouldn't eem be mad

[COLOR=#red]Very smart my dude. And your life will stay uncomplicated because of that. Me on the other hand I'm Poindexter in the classroom and professionally, but I'm Pookie in these streets. I don't even have a reason why I'm like that.[/COLOR]

I stay strapped all the time. Only time I'm not is with a steady chick after awhile. I've been hit with the "I just want to feel you inside me" and "don't worry, I'm on the pill" lines quite a bit.

Please

I'd rather miss out on yambs for the night than end up burnt like my cousin, or not knowing whether or not I'm gonna be the father of a kid being born in the next 2 weeks like one of my best friends.

Now if the chick in my avy was serving up the yambs on a Pappadeaux's platter, she would be pregnant last month.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, you're smart as well. It's the bad ones that make me want to go raw...but effect up part about it is if she let me go raw then she prolly let the other dude go raw. It's so nasty when you use logic...but my logic seems to get lost when I'm experiencing a raging boner. True talk[/COLOR]

Man that " I just want to fill you inside me" line almost got me with my ex, especially in the heat of the moment and she grabs it, lord I almost lost it that night word to Officer Rickey
tumblr_mgwl8s7C9h1s1zzm3o1_400.gif

These girls can be devious as hell but my new chick doesn't force the issue because she's not ready yet either I mean we are both relatively young( I'm 32, she is 28) and we want to do more traveling.... But man the little devil on my shoulder sometimes.... Lol
Then I am snap back to reality when I have to deal with Housewives all day, can't do it and my brother is truly an example of having kids young( but I love my nieces and nephew to death but a couple hours and I am thanking god)

Last edited:
Think everyone has had a scare and idk one person who uses a condom every time. None of my boys do, and we just :smh: at each other.

Speaking of bad luck, this dude in my fraternity got a girl preggers the first time he EVER had sex. He is now married to the girl and they have the kid.

Last edited:
Im sure we've all had this text

:smokin

I was sweating bullets she hadnt had her period

Got one of these a couple months ago :smh:

Was so hype. Drank too much and slipped up. I had to persuade this chick to even get Plan B bc she wasn't on the pill or anything. I was like "Well we better start working on baby names."

I've been messing with this chick im with right now for almost a year. First few times we had sex we used a condom after a while I just went in bare naked and still do it to this day.

im gonna admit this, I do bust inside the cooch. but ONLY when she's not fertile/ovulating. This girl uses one of those calendar apps that tells when her period comes and what days she is fertile. Only one time when i had busted inside her when she was ovulating that she had to take the morning after pill.

I used go raw in one of my ex's all the time. I bust on almost every part of her body. Face, mouth, ***, stomach (busting inside of a chick is a no-no for me) . That girl was a Supa Freak. She called me yesterday but I ain't pick up, I might have to hit her back over the weekend.

:wow: You guys going to the all you can eat? That's just too much. She's either insanely hot or wifey status or that's not happening

If she's my girl and we been together for minute I don't have no problem eating that thang but not some random chick. Deez O's get passed around too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom