TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always was opposed to it, but started to consider it recently. This might change my mind again, lol. Then again, the chicks that'd even get ate by me prolly wouldn't have anything.

Always was opposed to it, but started to consider it recently. This might change my mind again, lol. Then again, the chicks that'd even get ate by me prolly wouldn't have anything.

Don't think like that you be surprised at the number of high shook girls burning

I see what u sayin, em chicks ain't gonna play a ***** like me wit the type of background I got and just that I seen and lived all types of game but I def know I'm outa my territory and I'll def have my guard up in foreign territory.

Yea I'm looking forward to Istanbul more so than just for yambs.  I really would live in Europe if it wasn't for how much money I make out here and it also gets way too dam cold for a ***** out there which is why I live in LA and Vegas out here.  Ain't nothing like non cold winters mayne  

Only reason in working for these guys

, if it wasn't for their internAtional work I would still be doing my thang

Yo I know u had ya reasons for squaring up but I bet it's gotta be hard accepting the money difference if u were really getting it 

Just got home from hitting some ex yambs. She hit me up on some humbug type ****, the next thing you know I'm in her crib digging her guts out. Super random. I'm mad I back tracked :smh:

But man she was throwing it back :smokin

Yo I know u had ya reasons for squaring up but I bet it's gotta be hard accepting the money difference if u were really getting it 

It is , 40k a month easily , now gotta bust my *** for 10k a month . Atleast I knew when to hang it up thou still got dudes going with it and it does get tempting to make a call or shoot a text and picking up right where I left off but trying to keep the past where it's at , atleast for the moment

Hate to reminisce and go off subject but I miss this every weekend

Now I gotta settle for this

Or a bottle of ace and Dom

I'm just looking for a fwb to smash on the regular, but don't know what to do. Any advice?
finding a fwb in high school is easier said than done. especially since high school girls are still really naive, i'd be EXTREMELY careful -- it usually won't end well since the girl is most likely to catch feelings for you.
.............unless she gets around :lol: in that case, i'd still be careful. you don't want a monster when you're still really young.

Last edited:
finding a fwb in high school is easier said than done. especially since high school girls are still really naive, i'd be EXTREMELY careful -- it usually won't end well since the girl is most likely to catch feelings for you.
.............unless she gets around :lol: in that case, i'd still be careful. you don't want a monster when you're still really young.

Let me go on the record and say getting a job in high school is an easy way to get it in too.

Last edited:
Hate to reminisce and go off subject but I miss this every weekend

Now I gotta settle for this

Or a bottle of ace and Dom
ur off topic subject got me bouta step out the house late and hitting up haze for some bottles, well its vegas so 1:30 am is still early.  Time for some bottles of dom and pj

ur off topic subject got me bouta step out the house late and hitting up haze for some bottles, well its vegas so 1:30 am is still early.  Time for some bottles of dom and pj

That's just a light weekend or 3 to 5 person get toghter , going out or having a meeting of the minds an easy 50 k would be laid out for peeps to enjoy them selves with .

I think its more people lurk this thread than we know, famb.

:nerd:

Any who....

Thick yellow bone, yeah I call her honey mustaaaaard. *weezy voice*

Cool as a fan... Carries herself like a white chick... Rump like a sister...

Cute, cool as a fan...

Twists my dreads, and doesn't hit me everyday.

She's solidified her roster spot for awhile.

Last edited:
Only reason in working for these guys

, if it wasn't for their internAtional work I would still be doing my thang

Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

I'm picking one of my Russian classmates from the airport in a few weeks. She's nice, but it's not a relationship or smash type deal I'm just helping her out. She coming straight off the plane from Russia too. Will be a nice 2 hour drive, she's gorgeous. But I will be the perfect gentleman and not cross any lines.[/COLOR]

I think its more people lurk this thread than we know, famb.

:nerd:

Any who....

Thick yellow bone, yeah I call her honey mustaaaaard. *weezy voice*

Cool as a fan... Carries herself like a white chick... Rump like a sister...

Cute, cool as a fan...

Twists my dreads, and doesn't hit me everyday.

She's solidified her roster spot for awhile.

:smokin

[COLOR=#red]That's what's up Font.

Man y'all wild posting pics like that :lol: I just can't do it like that.i actually respect a lot of the chicks I smash[/COLOR]

Last edited:
^^^

I never post faces bro. just shots that I take so folks can't match them to a Facebook or something

Last edited:
^^^

I never post faces bro. just shots that I take so folks can't match them to a Facebook or something

This :lol: I try to keep NT/twitter separate from anything on FB. You'd be surprised who's on what site and how fast stuff can spread

Last edited:
Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan
laugh.gif

Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan
laugh.gif

I'm picking one of my Russian classmates from the airport in a few weeks. She's nice, but it's not a relationship or smash type deal I'm just helping her out. She coming straight off the plane from Russia too. Will be a nice 2 hour drive, she's gorgeous. But I will be the perfect gentleman and not cross any lines.
Man I'll never forget bout my trip to Moscow, I know dudes from out here that went to play hoops for CSKA Moscow that straight up decided never to come back out here tryin to get Russian citizenship.  U ain't lived til u experience that russian passion 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom