TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I got is this

But if she's cool ill bust out the 360 spinning pile driver word to

[COLOR=#red]
Ace of Spades? That's what's up. On the real though we'll link up when you get close to the Station and hit up the tiny strip. I got my own place no roommates so if you need to bring a chick back I got you bro.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Ace of Spades? That's what's up. On the real though we'll link up when you get close to the Station and hit up the tiny strip. I got my own place no roommates so if you need to bring a chick back I got you bro.[/COLOR]

Works for me it'll be when football kicks off bout time I come up that way. Need to swap vehicles in Louisiana on my next set of days off and hit some Cajun yambs than come back down to caldwell.

Ok real talk my dude, I have absolutely no experience with Russian women...and while I know that yambs is yambs and women are women, please tell me about how they are. It would be nice to know so I can adjust my convo for this 2 hour trip.

But let me reiterate that there will be no attempts at romancing or hollering, that would be so ***** of me to do so.
laugh.gif
She born out here or she straight from Russia?  I mean like u said yambs r yambs I can tell u that culturally the ones from russia aint got as much of the whole feminist mentality as the women from the nordic countries/western europe or out here would so just lead the convo and be confident and you should be straight.  Oh, and u prolly won't mention anything bout Finns but don't say u love anything finnish, russians and finns got some historical beef with other is what I found out from multiple chicks on both sides.  In my experience lota russian broads be heavy into black american music from Michael Jackson and Motown era joints to Pac so that'll give u some more talking points

[COLOR=#red] My dude you just completely and accurately called my hand like I was playing poker with transparent cards :rofl:[/COLOR]
jay-dap-o.gif

Because I have done the " gentleman" thing not realizing I was getting my " friends" panties wet..,
Back when I first moved back to Houston I was working at Central Market and a "friend" had a flat tire, thought nothing of it, changed the tire and proceeded to get my car and go home , she asked if I wanted to come over( once again thought nothing of it)...and proceeded to smash her cakes( after every NTers favorite drink of Ciroc)
That's how most of my yambs and girlfriends came about... That aloof game definately works lol

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]younghollywood, born and raised and educated in Russia. Preciate the insider info my dude. TAY thread...where you can learn about these women all over the US and the World.:smokin

Mugen no doubt...I'll see where this goes, but I do know a woman never forgets when a dude looks out for them, and that's a soft spot for a lot of them regardless of race or culture. It's natural...women love the feeling of security and being taken care of. [/COLOR]

younghollywood, born and raised and educated in Russia. Preciate the insider info my dude. TAY thread...where you can learn about these women all over the US and the World.
smokin.gif

Mugen no doubt...I'll see where this goes, but I do know a woman never forgets when a dude looks out for them, and that's a soft spot for a lot of them regardless of race or culture. It's natural...women love the feeling of security and being taken care of.
No prob, go and do ya thang mayne, every man should experience some russian yambs in their life is my motto 

Yo so I'm meeting some buns out at the bar tonight, the scary thing is I don't remember what she look like. But I do remember saying to myself I would beat while I was drunk. Even tho that don't mean much.

Last edited:
for some reason, i like being an ******* to chicks and have them wondering wether i like them or not. It's good having that type of pschyological advantage. Sometimes i hit them up, sometimes im an ******* to em causei feel like it. either way it feels goooood.

What's the point of being an *** for no reason? wreaks of insecurity. If she acting up fine, but to do it just to do it?

@Elder, you still the homie
not_3359d5_771846.jpg

But the first part of the yamb family is not to lie to us like ueno what's going down, lol
Be safe on that drive brethren and whatever happens, happens
Well Yamb Family enjoy a productive night, wifey finally ready to get out in these streets for date night, I holla

Gotcha. Gotta learn your flow I guess. After a while though you'll learn balance and that all that extra **** ain't even necessary. But thinking back, I had my ahole moments.

Gotcha. Gotta learn your flow I guess. After a while though you'll learn balance and that all that extra **** ain't even necessary. But thinking back, I had my ahole moments.
so what is it just a phase. I don't mean too but i guess since i have trouble black chicks acting like they're too good, i kinda put an a-hole wall so they won't get to me. guess it is insecurity. Thanks for introspective help nt. srs

Yo so I'm meeting some buns out at the bar tonight, the scary thing is I don't remember what she look like. But I do remember saying to myself I would beat while I was drunk. Even tho that don't mean much.

i realized a while ago not to hit up chicks ive met while drunk.

I invited an old yamb to my crib who i had previously met while throwed and when she got over i didnt even recognize her :smh:. I was like what the **** was i thinking.

so what is it just a phase. I don't mean too but i guess since i have trouble black chicks acting like they're too good, i kinda put an a-hole wall so they won't get to me. guess it is insecurity. Thanks for introspective help nt. srs

Yeah that first taste of "power" feels good. Its like just learning how fragile and human they are when maybe a few years back they seemed unattainable. Usually you run into that 1st one that puts you in your place though.

Last edited:

i realized a while ago not to hit up chicks ive met while drunk.

I invited an old yamb to my crib who i had previously met while throwed and when she got over i didnt even recognize her :smh:. I was like what the **** was i thinking.
ask her what she is wearing so you can spot her easier or tell her to meet at a certain spot in the bar...

Man juggling different chicks gets expensive after a while. What are some free dates that I can take these girls on? I'm in So Cal btw

Man Im in there for the drinks and good music, she come through and she not what I remember but I'm drunk enough. Not gone lie, I'm piping regardless. Single life is the Savage life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom