TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Looks like i'm down to 0. Rebuild time.

Question. How does this happen, you get tired them?

People just fade in and outta your life sometimes. Plus if it wasn't that serious neither side bothers to "chase". I do miss one though, decent head on shoulders and freaky as hell. Gave me the meanest lap dance last time we went to a strip club better than any of the strippers that night. So much so dudes kept asking if that was my chick, like they wanted a turn.

Last edited:
People just fade in and outta your life sometimes. Plus if it wasn't that serious neither side bothers to "chase". I do miss one though, decent head on shoulders and freaky as hell. Gave me the meanest lap dance last time we went to a strip club better than any of the strippers that night. So much so dudes kept asking if that was my chick, like they wanted a turn.

True I dig that.

I'm with Ricky, I think I've come into a top 3 buns myself. Shorty body are insane, box is so wet and freaky. Lawd I be murdering that thing too, I get a couple drinks in me. And I go all night. Not gonna lie she got my nose open right now.

Last edited:
carries herself like a white chick....

oooooh, ok . I chuckled.
pump your brakes on whatever your insinuating.

I love my sistahs... everything about them.

let's not play dumb as if white and black women GENERALLY don't act differently.

short term, white girl attitude is cool. everything is OK, sure, whatever you want.

long term, I'd appreciate a woman that won't agree with everything I say and offers her own opinion...

aka black woman attitude . generalizing but its somewhat true.

True I dig that.

Meh, I might hit her up again for cuffing season.

Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah ain't nothing like smashing internationally. I haven't spilled seed in Europe but I've smashed in Manila Philippines, Grand Cayman Islands, and both war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

I'm picking one of my Russian classmates from the airport in a few weeks. She's nice, but it's not a relationship or smash type deal I'm just helping her out. She coming straight off the plane from Russia too. Will be a nice 2 hour drive, she's gorgeous. But I will be the perfect gentleman and not cross any lines.[/COLOR]
29-Camron-NP.gif

"Now you ain't gots to lie Craig" about your Russian "Homegirl"
This is the yamb family you talking to, lol

Last edited:
pump your brakes on whatever your insinuating.

I love my sistahs... everything about them.

let's not play dumb as if white and black women GENERALLY don't act differently.

short term, white girl attitude is cool. everything is OK, sure, whatever you want.

long term, I'd appreciate a woman that won't agree with everything I say and offers her own opinion...

aka black woman attitude . generalizing but its somewhat true.

I'm still chuckling....

I've seen chicks you've posted and talked about on here so obviously I know you not on some "eff all black women" steeze. I'm just saying, I noticed what I read and it made me chuckle. The end of the day I'm not mad about it cuz it ain't my bag, ain't like it's ME who you referring to. Even still man I think that's a diss to white women now that I read your in depth explanation :lol:

I guess. I'm content, but I wouldn't mind being over this **** too but I have 0 inclination to actively pursue that at this point.

Man I'll never forget bout my trip to Moscow, I know dudes from out here that went to play hoops for CSKA Moscow that straight up decided never to come back out here tryin to get Russian citizenship.  U ain't lived til u experience that russian passion 
Man I'll never forget bout my trip to Moscow, I know dudes from out here that went to play hoops for CSKA Moscow that straight up decided never to come back out here tryin to get Russian citizenship.  U ain't lived til u experience that russian passion 

[COLOR=#red]Ok real talk my dude, I have absolutely no experience with Russian women...and while I know that yambs is yambs and women are women, please tell me about how they are. It would be nice to know so I can adjust my convo for this 2 hour trip.

But let me reiterate that there will be no attempts at romancing or hollering, that would be so ***** of me to do so. :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ok real talk my dude, I have absolutely no experience with Russian women...and while I know that yambs is yambs and women are women, please tell me about how they are. It would be nice to know so I can adjust my convo for this 2 hour trip.[/COLOR]

Slide her this way ewd

29-Camron-NP.gif

"Now you ain't gots to lie Craig" about your Russian "Homegirl"
This is the yamb family you talking to, lol

[COLOR=#red]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead serious bro, I'm doing this to help her out since nobody else from my program acted like they wanted to pick her up. She was talking about paying for a taxi from G Bush Airport all the way to school and since I have a place in Houston that's less than 15 minutes from the airport and a small apt in A&M it wouldn't be a hassle for me to do so. This dude right here is a true gentleman.

BUT!!! If she were for some reason act like she is feeling me who knows. We'll get into College Station at around 2:30-3:00 am so I highly doubt that.[/COLOR]

Went to new orleans last night p4l
Cliff
-Got to the city for 12
-Holla at whatever yambs look attractive
-some chick I don't remember from lsu was hating (guess I did her or her friend dirty one night)
-talking with the yambs I Acquired from last night.

I guess. I'm content, but I wouldn't mind being over this **** too but I have 0 inclination to actively pursue that at this point.

[COLOR=#red]Yo, I aint been smashin nada recently either even though I been recruiting pretty good. Ion know, sometimes I just go through a yamb cleansing stage for like a month or so once every blue moon. I'm not a machine like some of y'all in here :lol: I need maintenance breaks erry now and then.

BTW Peep it's the Kappa National Convention (Konklave) this Thurs-Sunday in Houston. Dude if you wear a red or burgundy (Crimson) shirt out to the clubs this weekend you'll get trim just for the hell of it my dude. Bad ****** come out in droves for our Convention. If it's anything like it was in D.C. during 2009 the it's on. Guess my yamb hiatus will be over soon.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead serious bro, I'm doing this to help her out since nobody else from my program acted like they wanted to pick her up. She was talking about paying for a taxi from G Bush Airport all the way to school and since I have a place in Houston that's less than 15 minutes from the airport and a small apt in A&M it wouldn't be a hassle for me to do so. This dude right here is a true gentleman.

BUT!!! If she were for some reason act like she is feeling me who knows. We'll get into College Station at around 2:30-3:00 am so I highly doubt that.[/COLOR]
Okay, yeah her paying to come from IAH airport to college station would be a Guap and that's very nice of you...
Now lets keep this 1000, you know damn well that if you are doing a favor for a girl like this, this is just one step closer to them panties... Plus you are already curious about the yambs, and curiosity did what???
Not saying you are not trying to be a "gentleman" but you are setting up yambs subconsciously and ueno...
So once again "You ain't gots to lie Craig" lol
pharrell-Favim.com-371118.gif

Okay, yeah her paying to come from IAH airport to college station would be a Guap and that's very nice of you...
Now lets keep this 1000, you know damn well that if you are doing a favor for a girl like this, this is just one step closer to them panties... Plus you are already curious about the yambs, and curiosity did what???
Not saying you are not trying to be a "gentleman" but you are setting up yambs subconsciously and ueno...
So once again "You ain't gots to lie Craig" lol
pharrell-Favim.com-371118.gif

[COLOR=#red] My dude you just completely and accurately called my hand like I was playing poker with transparent cards :rofl:[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom