TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
MOFO said "DOUBLE HOLY"  This MOFO has GOT to be gettin something on the side.  TWO years and no trim.

Thing might not even work once he dust it off.  V going be like opening Dracula's coffin.

Dude: Honey WTF is all this dust and smoke coming from.

Wife: Oh sorry I just opened my legs for you.

Man he is going to get chaffed like a MOFO once he gets inside.  Them walls won't stay wet to save his life.

Oh yeah, four seasons got em 

pimp.gif
Went to an overseas Baskeball Combine/Free Agent camp at Greensboro College. We stayed in the dorms there...squad went out to Four Seasons...told the chicks we from out of town and what's poppin in the area, bagged them...end of story.

Four Seasons is like Lennox Mall in the ATL. If you can't get them there, then you just aint tryin.

I graduated undergrad from NCCU in Durham BTW. NC has dem hooes.
pimp.gif

My standards just wont let me. Im noy really a fan of ******* chicks at all , i like my chick all natural without hood tendencies cause thats what my peference is.
I wouldn't say it is a problem, however remember you AREN'T dating these chicks the one hitter quitter and be out.  Can you tolerate the chick are you attracted to her physically because until you looking to fill the roster or get the keeper who cares if you "like" them.  Sounds like your brother is just trying to get you in the game and get some experience under your belt (literally).  Don't know how old you are but if you don't like ratchet chicks don't even bother going to MD or DC, stick to Northern VA suburbs.  They have the fake ratchet chicks, come from expensive homes but want to be hood chicks.  Dads are like doctors or lawyers and they want to date the hood dude.  LMAO. 

Last edited:
Nt i got a small personal dilemma that i need aome advice. Sincemi moved up here to the V.A, i been to a couple parties and got wasted a few times and had some fun, problem is that when my brother shows me some of the women that he wants me to thrash, i jist cant do it. My standards just wont let me. Im noy really a fan of ******* chicks at all , i like my chick all natural without hood tendencies cause thats what my peference is. Now he says that i need to lower my standards and start somewhere which is true. But im just not feelin the chicks he puts me onto. Im more of the white latino, and surburban black chicks who is socially diverse and not just hanging with specifically one type of ethnicity, you guys see anything wrong with this?
Nothing wrong with it at all. Its just what your naturally attracted to. If your goal is to just get yambs, then you can still have standards but you will have  to be a little more open with your choices at first.

However if your looking for a relationship, stick to what you like.

I wouldn't say it is a problem, however remember you AREN'T dating these chicks the one hitter quitter and be out.  Can you tolerate the chick are you attracted to her physically because until you looking to fill the roster or get the keeper who cares if you "like" them.  Sounds like your brother is just trying to get you in the game and get some experience under your belt (literally).  Don't know how old you are but if you don't like ratchet chicks don't even bother going to MD or DC, stick to Northern VA suburbs.  They have the fake ratchet chicks, come from expensive homes but want to be hood chicks.  Dads are like doctors or lawyers and they want to date the hood dude.  LMAO. 
From the DMV and live in the DMV and fake rachets are rare from Northern VA(especially ones with rich families). We must be in two different worlds of the DMV.

Last edited:
From the DMV and live in the DMV and fake rachets are rare from Northern VA(especially ones with rich families). We must be in two different worlds of the DMV.

Same. Wouldn't call baby moms ratchet but she from the hood though. There is some fake ratchet joints that wanna be from the city though

Last edited:
fake ratchets are the ones who go the hardest though..but aint nothin sexier than a classy hood chick..like kesha from belly :smokin

Northern VA, Fairfax, Oakton/Vienna, certain parts of Woodbridge.  Yeah I call them fake ratchet chicks.  They ain't about that life they just talk a good game.

Northern VA, Fairfax, Oakton/Vienna, certain parts of Woodbridge.  Yeah I call them fake ratchet chicks.  They ain't about that life they just talk a good game.
Would these happen to be black chicks?

BTW, real rachets do exist in Northern VA. Its the fakes I really don't see. Your rachet to me if you even feel the need to fake being rachet.

Last edited:
Nt i got a small personal dilemma that i need aome advice. Sincemi moved up here to the V.A, i been to a couple parties and got wasted a few times and had some fun, problem is that when my brother shows me some of the women that he wants me to thrash, i jist cant do it. My standards just wont let me. Im noy really a fan of ******* chicks at all , i like my chick all natural without hood tendencies cause thats what my peference is. Now he says that i need to lower my standards and start somewhere which is true. But im just not feelin the chicks he puts me onto. Im more of the white latino, and surburban black chicks who is socially diverse and not just hanging with specifically one type of ethnicity, you guys see anything wrong with this?
That's not a problem you need to post publicly to solve lmao, you can figure that out for yourself. The answer is do what you want what's up with you people?

BTW, real rachets do exist in Northern VA. Its the fakes I really don't see. Your rachet to me if you even feel the need to fake being rachet.

Where do these ratchets from Nova you speak of bc I've yet to ever run into a real one.

[COLOR=#red]Two of my chicks from HoodBridge (Woodbridge) NoVA

I loved me some Woodbridge chicks, they were ratchet-lite but still went to school and tried to make something of themselves.

First one was only 19 driving a E-Class Mercedes, that was my chick, had a pregnancy scare though :smh:

Second one I met at a club in Adams Morgan in D.C. and just so happen to find out she lived in Woodbridge not that far from me.

Both those yambs were A+...makes me miss the DC area a little :lol:

Notice both have those soft juicy lips, that's the case upstairs and down...oooh wee :evil:[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Where do these ratchets from Nova you speak of bc I've yet to ever run into a real one.
only place I seen ratchet joints was in that part of Alexandria with the projects....Northern VA chicks cool with me tho...**** the whole VA, them chicks show love off top :pimp:

Every chick I've met or seen in NoVa seems to always be on the grime. No silly ratchet nonsense.

[COLOR=#red]They are all over my dude...even way up in Manassas VA. Heck even Alexandria has ratchets that are concentrated in a small area. I know this because my Fraternity did a Thanksgiving Turkey giveaway where we had to drive to the communities and give Turkeys away. Off of Hwy 1 in Alexandria there are pockets of projects with nice ratchets if you are into that type of woman. [/COLOR]

Every chick I've met or seen in NoVa seems to always be on the grime. No silly ratchet nonsense.

[COLOR=#red]Same here, I mean I worked for the Feds so most of the chicks I met were official, they had to be...but there are ratchets in Northern VA. [/COLOR]

Nah no problem at all there Hughey. We all like what we like. No point in trying to conform to someone else's standards. I know lots of guys that will stick their unit in ANYTHING and brag that they always hitting. I have no problem with doing less as long as mine are higher quality in my eyes. I don't like loud chicks. I don't like small titts. I really got the tastes of a millionaire ballplayer.

You'll find plenty of bad chicks in VA. Where do you stay? If you're anywhere near Hampton or Norfolk, you're set. Go on HU campus and there will be gold I promise you. ODU had some nice chicks too. You'll find some stars at Norfolk St too, but they have their share of ratchets too. Then you're close to the beach. If you're near Richmond you won't lose still.

HU is gold man, for real. Campus is like heaven. I actually advocate having some hood chicks in your arsenal though, great experience because they're so aggressive, makes you more prepared for more tame women. Also variety is the spice of life, can't really tell what you do and don't like till you actually experience it.

And ya'll described NoVa chicks perfectly. Fake ratchet but got their **** together, admins, Managers, directors, VPs and **** like that. Love em. DC/PG though, real ratchets.

Last edited:

Oh I am not disputing they exist, I am calling out the locales of the ones trying to be ratchet.  Yet when **** hit the fan they move back in with parents in 5 bedroom house in Fairfax station.
I'm from woodbridge also, didn't know DMV was so strong in here
I certainly ain't know this many were on here in the DMV.  Woodbridge LA Fitness has a nice stable of chicks coming in and out of it.  Just be messin my workout ALL up.
They are all over my dude...even way up in Manassas VA. Heck even Alexandria has ratchets that are concentrated in a small area. I know this because my Fraternity did a Thanksgiving Turkey giveaway where we had to drive to the communities and give Turkeys away. Off of Hwy 1 in Alexandria there are pockets of projects with nice ratchets if you are into that type of woman.
YUP.  Over by the newly remodeled Walmart, on the back part of Manassas by Liberia.  DAMN the way we talkin almost like we in a VA only thread.  LMAO.  I see them two you posted up above lookin kind of right.  Woodbridge does have some nice gems hidden among all the weeds.

Two of my chicks from HoodBridge (Woodbridge) NoVA

I loved me some Woodbridge chicks, they were ratchet-lite but still went to school and tried to make something of themselves.

First one was only 19 driving a E-Class Mercedes, that was my chick, had a pregnancy scare though
mean.gif

Second one I met at a club in Adams Morgan in D.C. and just so happen to find out she lived in Woodbridge not that far from me.

Both those yambs were A+...makes me miss the DC area a little
laugh.gif

Notice both have those soft juicy lips, that's the case upstairs and down...oooh wee
devil.gif
OK I see you that first one taken right outside by the Chick-fila, directly across from the Target.  Yeah MOFO Adam's Morgan went up there one night long time ago, someone sideswiped my car.  Naturally ain't leave no info, tried to play it off because me and boy had two chicks with us, Indian/Spanish chick, and a black chick.  Met them off BP and linked up with them.

Yea NoVa to me (born and raised) has always been nothing but Fake thugs, and Fake Ratchets.
But yes they're are some quality women there, I live in Fredericksburg now a little more country of an area, and everytime i go to Nova, i break my neck compared to being only 45 mins further south

[COLOR=#red]Yeah Wow NoVA representing in here. When I moved there in 2010 I made a post a post asking about the places to go and where to hoop and nobody really responded :lol: Then I leave in April 2012 for Texas and now errybody in NoVA. For what it's worth there are a lot of NT'ers in HOU and DFW.

But Titan you are SPOT on bro...that's across from the Chick Fil A where the dude merked his wife while she was waiting for her order in the Drive Thru. He drove up beside her bust her in the head and drove off like it was nothing. LA Fitness over by the ***** Sporting Goods, yes my dude that is THE spot to pick up those executresses in the Bridge. Small world, I'll be back in the the DMV after graduation.

[/COLOR]

Honestly the most fun I've had in Nova, is Claredon, not to strong with ignorance, and very fun and diverse.
I've dated and been with almost all cultures, (still working on Spanish though)
and Claredon has always had the right mix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom