TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
famb... i've noticed EVERY time i say something about either a. a date or b. calling them pretty, i NEVER close the deal... i've seen that thru trial and error, any asking to go spend money on them or calling them pretty never really works.

mean.gif
The date part, not so much for me, just off the strength I don't use that type of slang.

But these last few times I told a shawty who's below 8-10 that she's extremely pretty to me while we're kicking it for the first time, an invisible guard immediately comes up.

Contrary to when I just bring some Vodka and/or a drug(s) over on our first time to chill, get throwed with them, act like myself (a smarta**) and everything goes smooth, generally I hit on the first night.... *Shrugs*

Not even trippin'... dat da way it go.

Like, i cant put together words to form a sentence that allows me to describe they amount of 'disbelief' to this stupid S!!!.

Like, is there even anything in the bible that says to not have sex while married?

idk man....smh

Right. And hell no. Christianity/the bible wants these two having as much sex as possible, popping out kids left and right in an effort to grow their message. These two are straight up weird.

Oh yeah, four seasons got em 

:pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Went to an overseas Baskeball Combine/Free Agent camp at Greensboro College. We stayed in the dorms there...squad went out to Four Seasons...told the chicks we from out of town and what's poppin in the area, bagged them...end of story.

Four Seasons is like Lennox Mall in the ATL. If you can't get them there, then you just aint tryin.

I graduated undergrad from NCCU in Durham BTW. NC has dem hooes.[/COLOR]

CLIFFS:

would you drive 2 hours for a good chance at a double play yambs?

here's the back story... TAYers know what's going on....

here's the originial post awhile back...

it started with this...

which led to this...

well...

this happened...

i told them to prove it... they sent me a pic of one's tiddies in the other one's mouth...

i guess girl a and girl b have been talking to each other and decided i was the one...

:smh:

its a 2 hour drive famb... should i do it?

EDIT: i cant post the pic famb... too many notable things.. her mouth was on the tiddy. i tried to crop it, but couldnt...

yall know i would... but i cant... :frown:

[COLOR=#red]To be the true Yamb Emperor you must have at least one Menage in the history. I'd say go get em!!! These opportunities will bring a lifetime of memories :lol:

Have fun, be safe bro.[/COLOR]

The gawd rickster :pimp:

Titty in the mouth is good enough reason for it to go down :lol:

Hell yea I'm making that drive, shid if it was six I would whip it there.

**** yeah Ricky life is about experiences. Just goes to show when you get yambs, you get yambs. It's like they can smell it.

is this thread worthy?

i know a lot of cats steer clear of TAY... i want to get the input (although i value yall's more than anyone else's on here)

also, this happened on ... thursday...

she sent me the address on saturday, texted me twice and ask where was i at. i told her that i had to rain check... i had just got thru with the top level yamb and she takes the energy out of me.

:nerd:

2 hour drive? eff it... see what there is to do around there and make it a little vacation for yourself if it doesnt go through....

is this thread worthy?

i know a lot of cats steer clear of TAY... i want to get the input (although i value yall's more than anyone else's on here)

also, this happened on ... thursday...

she sent me the address on saturday, texted me twice and ask where was i at. i told her that i had to rain check... i had just got thru with the top level yamb and she takes the energy out of me.

nerd.gif
u must be going to shreveport or houston for this threesome

Nt i got a small personal dilemma that i need aome advice. Sincemi moved up here to the V.A, i been to a couple parties and got wasted a few times and had some fun, problem is that when my brother shows me some of the women that he wants me to thrash, i jist cant do it. My standards just wont let me. Im noy really a fan of ******* chicks at all , i like my chick all natural without hood tendencies cause thats what my peference is. Now he says that i need to lower my standards and start somewhere which is true. But im just not feelin the chicks he puts me onto. Im more of the white latino, and surburban black chicks who is socially diverse and not just hanging with specifically one type of ethnicity, you guys see anything wrong with this?

Nah no problem at all there Hughey. We all like what we like. No point in trying to conform to someone else's standards. I know lots of guys that will stick their unit in ANYTHING and brag that they always hitting. I have no problem with doing less as long as mine are higher quality in my eyes. I don't like loud chicks. I don't like small titts. I really got the tastes of a millionaire ballplayer.

You'll find plenty of bad chicks in VA. Where do you stay? If you're anywhere near Hampton or Norfolk, you're set. Go on HU campus and there will be gold I promise you. ODU had some nice chicks too. You'll find some stars at Norfolk St too, but they have their share of ratchets too. Then you're close to the beach. If you're near Richmond you won't lose still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom