TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rented some BMW (3 series I think) awhile back, and had this white Escalade for a couple of days after I took my cousin and some of her friends to prom, and its amazing how a simple vehicle can make females lose their **** :lol: :lol: I was just pulling up to places just stuntin, and you have women holding their boyfriends/husbands hands ready to push them into oncoming traffic. I'm a good looking dude, but it's look a dope out of the ordinary ride ensures da drawers.

4.5 speed with fluid hips....I'm done

[COLOR=#red]I been tellin them Peep. Just take them to any empty field or parking lot or whatever...backpedal like a Cornerback then pivot those fluid hips and break out into a Usain Bolt and you'll pull even more Yambs than a dude with A Rolls Royce Wraith. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/COLOR]

to be honest... I don't want the maserati for yambs...

I just wanted to get one just to say I owned a stupid luxury car...

prolly ain't going to go through with it... I'm too cheap...

but I had spreadsheets READY... figuring out different interests rates, depreciation tables, etc (I'm a finance guy so I'm only comfortable with my own numbers)... figuring in all kinds of scenarios...

I just wonder how it would sound to say "oh, I'm 28, and I have a maserati. I ain't got no worries"

the 06 impala on 22s did me right back in the day... I've since then taken them off and ride stock with 5% tint... 2 12s still bumbling. these Dallas roads suck and I got tired of replacing my tires.

I got the RATCHETS with that whip... it was pretty dope. will drop a story once I see some other stories get posted

my motorcycle gives me enough time to save and cop a really nice whip. I'm looking to buy something around '15 or '16... plus, the motorcycle is a really cheap date, let's the birds get to feel up on me while I'm zooming, and gets the pantolones wet from the vibration.

as far as the stories, whatever the story that involves you, your whip, the yamb being appreciative of said whip, and the yambs ultimately being delivered because of appreciation of said whip.
easy cpk at perimeter mall, order to go thai peanut pizza and korean tacos to go, just came from the gym so i got sweats, sneakers, a wet t on and some beat up air max 95, went inside and girl was like "mr cory the order is not ready yet but we'll take it out to you when its done", i said "as long as your bringing it to me all good", she smiled told her i was in the navy car since i was the only one out there at the moment.went to the mcdonalds to pick up 2 mcdoubles for this stripper chick i was smanging at the time . 15 mins later i see her open the door and turn right back around, than my phone goes off like" mr cory what car are you in again? i dont see any body out there ?" i said "im in the the navy car on the side of the restaurant" she replied" can you pull up to the front please company policy is that we can only bring food to the designated drop off area" " cool". pull up to the front and she's cheezing hard i open the door get out and open the paseenger door so we can place the food there on the floor. she strikes a conve by saying she only sees these in rapper videos and ask if im a rapper i told her nope just a regular old fashioned guy that likes to work hard and buy nice things. she has an awkward laugh after that and ask if I'm married told her these fingers a drug free she ask what that meant told her i dont let anything control or take advantage of me. another awkward laugh so she blabs on another 2 mins and i finnally gives me her number i told her i dont have my cell but she can take mine down she does i smile she smiles and she goes back in said resturaunt. about 7 she hits me up about earlier says she never met anyone like myself before hows laid back, blunt, honest , and chill. asked what i was doing around 10 ish said was gonna go out and have some drinks and dinner at cafe entermezzo asked with who i told her nobody and she said she was cooking some ox tails rice and peas. asked if she was jamaican and she said her parents were but she was born here in the u.s. blaw blaw blaw on the way there and she text me do u have any condoms?" hello "i said what she need that for "im off the next 2 days and want to unwind with somebody like yourself i can tell you got some good d by your personality". 30 mins later im eating some bomb a+ food and chilling and drinking some hen when she ask about the rubbers told her i completely  forgot she looks like you gay or something told her naw with a laugh and told her i had a lot on my mind but we could go pick something up, we get outside and she sees the other whip a 04 range rover and she says you a mess you just wanted me to see your other car i was gonna let you get it because you make me feel comfortable but know im have to put it on you and make you sweat. my reply oh really but my inner me is loading some booty talk scenes i wanted to try out on her. we get in i turn on the car crank it up and i have common be playing she looks and says "nope this is to freaky i love common  keep it riding "we pull off an as soon as i hit a stop sign she says dont worry and keep calm pops a life saver in her mouth the minty kind and unzips my pants. domed up on the way to cvs didnt bust but had the clean stream dripping and she says i knew it you gonna make me work but i like a challenge. get the magnums, some alizae from the gas station across the street, and incense because its gonna be the sweaty and funky sex. she ask can we go back to my place im cool with that but have to ask why and she says her roommate is tripping blah blah blah. pull up in my gated community , have to have a key to get in the front doors, and take and elevator to get to my floor ,open my door fire up the lights and some outlkast , asked her if she need anything says nope i told her let me charge my phone and as soon as i come from the other room she's naked , mass fell from the sky on her she was shaped like monie divine needles to say got domed up again at the start of get up git out, busted the first time too growing old/13th floor on atleins, busted the second time to gangsta ish on stankonia. we went to sleep woke up to dome and smashed again this time no rubber the whole time and girl got a little to excited and splashed my sheets paid it no mind and proceeded to take it out on her some more busted on her stomach she grabbed my meat to suck the rest out i was done.the whole 2 days she was all on her p's and q's. stripper chick started calling needing a ride told her she got replaced hung up hour later shows up downstairs to  talk it out shes crying told her now wasnt a good time for this she goes on some more so i hit her with "your a stripper you use your body for money you tell your parents that you wait tables and go to school but dont tell them the truth iv never heard of a stripper with a heart of gold that turn out  be more than a baby mother or the old drugged up stripper this is real life we cant possiblly have a future toghter if thats all you can do  ". she leaves and a week later hits me by text said she appreciated the reality check. invites to dinner a lennox grill yambz were had after the yams. as for the cpk girl was smanging every time she hit me up, went to the movies and ish like that with her from time to time even kissed her on the lips a few times but she moved to Phoenix a couple months later. all that off of a car 

That's why I been stacking to cop a crib and maybe a few more after that. Moreso just to have my own and do what I want than renting.
bruh just something simple like hard wood floors and neat place with a sense of style will keep them coming. if you got to rent for a while look into lofts or townhouses as they offer more options that the standard apt. 

Yeah I've rented the spacious townhome with the hardwood floors before. Just getting older the more I feel the need to claim a piece of this earth, whereas before I never felt the need to own.

The dudes that get yambs without flashing fancy material things (nice car, nice house etc..) >>>

The dudes that get yambs without flashing fancy material things (nice car, nice house etc..) >>>

Which one of these dudes hurt you?

Sounding like a female, broke person, or both.

We aren't relying on flashy fancy material things to pull females. That's a sucka move.

We beat the game already and were having fun with the cheat codes on the second run through.

Been reading this thread and there are some amazing stories in here:

1. Is it that easy to really pull broads in ATL like most of you are saying. if it is I need to make a visit.. Seems like no one approaches the women they approach them.
2. These broads that are going crazy over vehicles must be like in there 20's or either young - minded
3. In most of the stories I have the read in this thread, the women are stepping to the dudes and giving the number.I must be living a sheltered life or something
4. But, this is a good - interesting thread for the most part.
atl is a dudes dream chicks start choosing at hartsfeild, but houston has taken that crown with the carolinas coming through as a strong #2. i count both states as one lol

ive had women in there 30's-40's hit me up on my cars a nice car is like a nice suit ,is like a nice watch, its a compliment and representation on your success

yo the  trick is to give them your number and act like youve known these broads for years i dealt with murders, theives, dope pushers, and pimps for most my life and thanks to them i know *** to read people which for my helps start a convo and get it to move in the place i want it, also it helps to have confidence, look your best for the situation and atmosphere your in, and be some what intelligent and whitty. to have a broad step to you is nothing most broads want to step to a guy but its an unwritten rule for a female to do that you can tell when a broad wants you to say something to her by her body language.

my favorite thread since i actually can contribute faster than on threads were i got to take pics of ralph Lauren gear and whips since im never home.
Even older chicks go crazy over a car, however it still mostly boils down to how exposed she is or what she values. Good level headed chick wont be impressed with your car.
true enough ive bought my cars for me and me only to enjoy. and a good level headed chick wont show you shes impressed with your car but she will drop hints to you and tell her friends and fam what your driving 
I enjoyed reading this thread today.

I've noticed that the members who contribute frequently in big threads have their own little sub-group/sub-culture going on. It's pretty interesting to see the change in demographic when going from a thread about nothing, to a thread about dressing better, to a thread about yambs. All different kinds of people here on NT.
ive noticed that too. i dont know anyone personally off this site but it seems like some real chilly bros in this thread. in the others not so much.
mean.gif
Ya'll stories got me feeling like I ain't lived yet.
bruh my stories got me ready to go visit my folks in angola tell them all is well and get back too it. but i cant trying to stay on the straight and narrow plus social media was ruined the game. dudes is telling on them selfs taking pics and thats just stupid atleast with myself i leave info out and never go into full detail. dudes is flexxing for some internet ***** 

Which one of these dudes hurt you?

Sounding like a female, broke person, or both.

We aren't relying on flashy fancy material things to pull females. That's a sucka move.

We beat the game already and were having fun with the cheat codes on the second run through.

Yeah rating dudes you prefer over the other ain't my thing. Yambs are had either way, just sounds like the stories get better when you have guap. I don't think anyone's relying on it, even if they were I aint mad. Get it how you live plehboi.

we aint in school no more man you aint pulling no chicks you can show off in bugle boys, duck head, and eastlands or doc martins these days. even the regular chick wants her man to have something so in turn she can have something to. Dont get my wrong i have gotten the greenlight on the cheeks before ive pulled up in a car and i can count on 2 hands the amount of chicks that have spunt the night at my place to wake up and take it all in. its all on you to go after them if they say no to you and say yes to the baller dude its theyre loss not yours.

Dude came in here sounding hurt. :lol:

If you getting yambs then you're getting yambs, nice car or not.

I don't think any of the ****** in here are looking down on another ***** for things that have worked for them to attract yambs.

what some people have to understand is that you still have to be yourself despite the cars, clothes, diamonds and ****. Lames can get dressed and act the part for a while, but chicks gonna know if you real or not.

I like what Henn said earlier about having the cheat codes now. You supposed to learn how to do this as a shorty so when you get the nice toys its just gravy.

I love it when I talk something out the club/lounge and then they come out to see what I'm in. I rarely even talk to chicks walking anymore. My favorite is when they got their friend with them and I tell them I only got one seat to spare.

From everyone's experience, what the most # of girls you can have on the roster before it starts getting hectic?

Last edited:
Yall make this ish sound too easy, while im over struggling to get the yambs to text me back.only 18 and about ready to give up.

don't give up Hughey, you're just learning. Everyone learns at a different pace. Just be confident, shoot your shot when you see something you like and don't treat ***** any better than you do anything else you can buy. Are you in college?

Yall make this ish sound too easy, while im over struggling to get the yambs to text me back.only 18 and about ready to give up.

Man don't trip that happens for everyone. Everyone hit's a cold streak, that's why there's slump busters. Just keep working at it and remember to learn from your mistakes.

From everyone's experience, what the most # of girls you can date before it starts getting hectic?
for one, don't date these chicks, bruh.

two, it depends on the area the chicks cover.

I've dealth with 6 chicks on a college campus of 2000... so its perfectly doable.

the key is honesty...

I currently try to keep a range of 3-5 chicks that I can just hit up and kick it with...

that's cuz you have selective reading for success stories... all the cats that are getting it in have also shared instances where they've failed.

please believe L's are abundant for every one in here...

they make you grow as a person.

plus, you're in high school bro. you're restricted to the broads in geometry class and b lunch.

when you get to college things change... then you hit a lull fresh out of college because its an adjustment period...

then after that, its a steady climb from there if you're on your ****.

we aint in school no more man you aint pulling no chicks you can show off in bugle boys, duck head, and eastlands or doc martins these days. even the regular chick wants her man to have something so in turn she can have something to. Dont get my wrong i have gotten the greenlight on the cheeks before ive pulled up in a car and i can count on 2 hands the amount of chicks that have spunt the night at my place to wake up and take it all in. its all on you to go after them if they say no to you and say yes to the baller dude its theyre loss not yours.

:lol:

You gotta excuse the young boy he still wet behind the ears. He knows no better.

I've dealth with 6 chicks on a college campus of 2000... so its perfectly doable.

He doesn't actually mean "date"...Come on Lpheat.

I've had up to 6, but they were all over the place...LA, OC etc etc. Got a solid 5 on the roster right now, and it's kinda hectic.

True that i just graduated, im tryna step my game up from the high school level to that grown man ish. Right now im takin ls right now but i am learning about the miatakes i makE with these chicks.

From everyone's experience, what the most # of girls you can date before it starts getting hectic?

the key is honesty...

I currently try to keep a range of 3-5 chicks that I can just hit up and kick it with....

Ya didn't mean date, poor choice of words.

Last edited:
This gotta be one of the greater threads on nt. but yeah like someone else said don't let the cars and diamonds do all the work for you. You gotta have game and know what to say more then having money. Money helps get the panties down faster to a certain extent but that's about it. It should compliment you. Not make you.

brother ive taken many l's before i found out that just being me was good enough
what is dating ? or what qualifies a date ?
what some people have to understand is that you still have to be yourself despite the cars, clothes, diamonds and ****. Lames can get dressed and act the part for a while, but chicks gonna know if you real or not.

I like what Henn said earlier about having the cheat codes now. You supposed to learn how to do this as a shorty so when you get the nice toys its just gravy.

I love it when I talk something out the club/lounge and then they come out to see what I'm in. I rarely even talk to chicks walking anymore. My favorite is when they got their friend with them and I tell them I only got one seat to spare.
this cars dont mean jack ish in the long run because how you meet them is how you keep them if you pull up to them in a rolls you better not ever downgrade if you got your chick like that unless yall married and she understands finances and the cost of maintaining a family once a kid or a ring pops up.
True that i just graduated, im tryna step my game up from the high school level to that grown man ish. Right now im takin ls right now but i am learning about the miatakes i makE with these chicks.
leraning process. once again just be you and hit the gym 
Dude came in here sounding hurt.
laugh.gif

If you getting yambs then you're getting yambs, nice car or not.

I don't think any of the ****** in here are looking down on another ***** for things that have worked for them to attract yambs.
never that because what you eat dont make me isn. and i would never look down or talk ish on someone unless they were faking the funk than i would have to call them out and only when they start convoing with the big boys would i do that. got in a little trouble in the car thread when dudes were talking about knock off rims you got bb5's instead of bbs wwhy not spend the bread and cop the real thing and i got argued to death that fake rims or not like fake sneakers, to me fake is fake no matter what and if you cant afford the real thing than maybe it aint for you pleghboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom