TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets play "What exactly does she mean by that"..

By "playin ball" what should I be doin.. trickin? Stop
..Dominican yambs from work need to be had :wow:

Where's the thigh pic lol

Hey I'm going to Pittsburgh for bears game in September. Will be there sat and sun night, leaving out Monday morning.

Will the yambily point me in the right direction for some strange??

Don't.

You should be able to tell her character from her interactions with you and the ones you witness with others
Yeah, I know.

But I'm a real paranoid person at heart, it's also hard to tell how some of these female keeps up with all these lies :frown:

I mean obviously I'm not gonna wife this chick, but it would really hurt that bad just to find out the truth?

Last edited:
Pretty easy to tell if a chick is a current or former ***...no matter how hard they try they'll slip and give clues whether its verbally or by her actions

Just don't be the guy that saw the clues but be in denial cause you're sprung...then end up regretting it down the road once she takes you through hell

I can't break it down cause its like a spider sense to me :rofl:

Last edited:
Wow my dude!! That means we both be scootin around the country with no dams given
laugh.gif
Who in the Divine 9 are you with? Once you out in the real world it's like the D9 becomes more unified. I'm cool with all the orgs to be honest with you.

Sigma, reppin that blue and white.  What about you?
True, I was looking at the Audi S7, but wife convinced me we don't need two 4 door cars already have the 545.  That S7 might have to be my Christmas present though, never been an Audi man but...  I remember wanting an 03 350z back in 05 to, test drove it DAMN it was nice.

Speaking of cars pickin chicks up, back in 2000 I remember picking up this ratchet chick with my 97 Altima.  Yeah it was only an Altima but I kept her clean.  LOL.  Mentioned her before on here, messed around for a little while until she slipped on top with no protection.  She "just wanted to feel it."  Yeah whatever not here, wasn't looking for any unplanned kids.
Your not even lying either. It's like everyone knows everybody on some six degrees of separation type ****.

And this car convo is interesting to me because my boy just recently bought a camero, a V6 at that and he's getting yambs like there's no tomorrow. He was driving a nice Cadillac deville before but he just got this camero about 2 weeks ago and he's already got 5 new bodies under his belt. We were even talking about this about a good month before he got the car and I let him know his ***** mileage is about to turn up big time. I myself am working on this Infiniti G37 coupe within the next year so I'm expecting to be in buckhead a lot
laugh.gif
Not a Cadillac fan, but I don't think chicks really comprehend the Deville when they see it.  From what I hear they don't come cheap either, get the feeling chicks just look right past Devilles.  Regarding the G37 unless you are stuck on Infiniti or a money issue I would suggest skipping that decision.  Look into the 4 series coming out, German cars turn them heads just as much.  Plus chicks already get excited when they see some new **** that just came out.

My DMV brethren know about pulling them with the motorcycles too I know!
Yeah them cycles do be gettin chicks hot in the pants.  I always wanted one but was afraid by penchant for speed I would end up getting seriously hurt or kill myself.
to be honest... I don't want the maserati for yambs...

I just wanted to get one just to say I owned a stupid luxury car...

prolly ain't going to go through with it... I'm too cheap...

Seems like you want a "grown up" car but don't want to break the bank.  Personally I would recommend a Tesla cost a few dollars, but I don't think they cost Maserati money.  They look sick because they are still so new, great gas mileage, looks good, and has a big body. I have the same wheels on my 5.
Been reading this thread and there are some amazing stories in here:

1. Is it that easy to really pull broads in ATL like most of you are saying. if it is I need to make a visit.. Seems like no one approaches the women they approach them.
2. These broads that are going crazy over vehicles must be like in there 20's or either young - minded

Yeah it is that easy in Atl, I see chicks lookin even when the wife is right on my side.  Don't forget what dude said, lots of chicks have those incurable viruses on them down in Atl.  Also if you just looking for the yambs if she in her 20's who cares unless you like 36 or older, then you have to change your approach for older more mature women.
True that i just graduated, im tryna step my game up from the high school level to that grown man ish. Right now im takin ls right now but i am learning about the miatakes i makE with these chicks.
Only advice I can give "don't blow your cover."  Don't try and live beyond your means, if you can't get a 3/5 series then get something less expensive but keep it clean.  As long as you take maintain everything you own you will be fine until you can get bigger and better things.  If you don't value your starter stuff you won't value the expensive stuff.

How old were you guys when you stopped talking to 18 y/o/ freshman in college??
She has to be BAD for me to talk to her, otherwise I was looking past her at older chicks.  At 18, they act goofy and silly, getting excited over dumb ****, still playing games.  Talk to her if you want but make sure you don't put to much effort into it, ignoring her will work wonders.

How old were you guys when you stopped talking to 18 y/o/ freshman in college??

I she can vote I can stroke. I don't know I really haven't dealt with a chick under 21 in like a decade and I'm only 28. How old are you and what brings about this question ?

She has to be BAD for me to talk to her, otherwise I was looking past her at older chicks.  At 18, they act goofy and silly, getting excited over dumb ****, still playing games.  Talk to her if you want but make sure you don't put to much effort into it, ignoring her will work wonders.

Yeah I know that's why I usually stay away from them but this girl gave me her number.

I she can vote I can stroke. I don't know I really haven't dealt with a chick under 21 in like a decade and I'm only 28. How old are you and what brings about this question ?

I'm thinking about whether I should I smash this 18 y/o that came in my job on Monday. But ever since I hit 20 I haven't even really looked at a young girl.
I'm 21 btw.

This board moves so fast to me lol.

but Dilemma of the day for me. Tall skinny chick, very pretty, nice body Strong 7.5/8 but has 2 Kids, We talked a long time ago before kids (i went overseas for 3 years),and honestly connection is strong.. just the kids man.................
2nd chick, about 5'5/5'6 but a bit chunky... still very cute Face. 7.5/8 body...thick, but got the booty.... :smokin No kids, good personality. just may be a bit more boring and not sure we have as much in common as chick #1

both have good jobs, both like to have fun very cool good centered people

I know most responses would say both, but I'm past those days.

Yeah I know that's why I usually stay away from them but this girl gave me her number.
I'm thinking about whether I should I smash this 18 y/o that came in my job on Monday. But ever since I hit 20 I haven't even really looked at a young girl.
I'm 21 btw.
i would do it easy yambs 
This board moves so fast to me lol.

but Dilemma of the day for me. Tall skinny chick, very pretty, nice body Strong 7.5/8 but has 2 Kids, We talked a long time ago before kids (i went overseas for 3 years),and honestly connection is strong.. just the kids man.................
2nd chick, about 5'5/5'6 but a bit chunky... still very cute Face. 7.5/8 body...thick, but got the booty....
smokin.gif
No kids, good personality. just may be a bit more boring and not sure we have as much in common as chick #1

both have good jobs, both like to have fun very cool good centered people

I know most responses would say both, but I'm past those days.
if you gotta think about it dont do it is my motto. how old are the kids ? and are they by one dude ? and why isnt she with said dude ? chunky girl could lose weight skinny chick cant lose kids , but if there is a connection there dont let me tell you what you already know, btw what is the connection ?

Hey I'm going to Pittsburgh for bears game in September. Will be there sat and sun night, leaving out Monday morning.

Will the yambily point me in the right direction for some strange??

the only club scene that may be decent will be at WHIM. Mixture of different chicks in there. If you dont want to go to a club you can goto east carson st on the south side of pgh. Its a strip of bars and its not too far from WHIM. WHIM is on west carson and the strip of bars is on east carson st. The yamb situation in the burgh is pretty decent but the females are a lil stuck up so beware. They are still loose but still require a lil mouthpiece work.

lemme know how it works out for u lol

You just gotta charge it to the gm as men we gonna take Ls but remember there's always another chick that's ready to get slayed

Oh and I did forget to mention i will be going to LA next wk any recommendations as to where to go? Heard the yambs are in abundance will be there for a whole weekend :smokin

i would do it easy yambs 
if you gotta think about it dont do it is my motto. how old are the kids ? and are they by one dude ? and why isnt she with said dude ? chunky girl could lose weight skinny chick cant lose kids , but if there is a connection there dont let me tell you what you already know, btw what is the connection ?
Repped

Kids are 5 and 2. 5 year old she had but baby daddy I think died.
the 2nd dude takes him every other week. Connection is the type where I could go MIA for 2 years, come back we sit down and talk laugh and joke as if nothing has ever changed.

My saying has always been the biggest STD is a K.-I-D and that one doesn't go away.
but chick is just mad cool and sexy . She's the one person (before 2nd kid) that I'd ever considered dating with a kid.
2nd one puts a weird twist on things, but shes the type that would never throw kids in any of our gatherings.

2nd girl is a big mystery still

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom